Proto Cyber: discussion

Ok, recentley, I was making a cyber deck. I found 3 Proto Cyber dragon's in my tins. then, i came across Cyber End. Can I use my Proto Cyber dragon to summon Cyber End Dragon? It says that it can only be fusion summoned with the above fusion monsters, but protos name is treated as cyber dragon. Discuss.

[spoiler=Cyber Proto]Proto-CyberDragonDR04-EN-SR.png

[spoiler=Cyber end]CyberEndDragonDR04-EN-UR.png

What about the other 3%?

The opponent has Marshmallon/Spirit Reaper/The Fool and you have Megamorph/Limiter Removal' date=' but you have no monster removal and no way to give Cyber Twin a Piercing effect.

crab how is twin better cybar end has more atack points

The fact that you value ATK so highly confirms your lack of skill.

What about the other 3%?

The opponent has Marshmallon/Spirit Reaper/The Fool and you have Megamorph/Limiter Removal' date=' but you have no monster removal and no way to give Cyber Twin a Piercing effect.

crab how is twin better cybar end has more atack points

The fact that you value ATK so highly confirms your lack of skill.

I kind of answered their questions and they ask again. Yes, the Gear Golem effect is the good part, but I would use two attacks in most cases.

What about the other 3%?

[/quote']

Funny how The Fool is now also listed as one of them.

Oh, and I think that the case of an invincible monster is more than 3%, slightly more.

Archived