The Chosen: RP Hardcore Mode (OOC/Not Accepting/PG-16)

So here's the deal. I was going to gauge interactions and see if I need to host post on Tuesday. However now it's on me. I need to post and I might not today, or tomorrow, as I worked until almost 9 and work till probably past 9 tomorrow, and I don't want me not posting be why we have to cut interactions.

So I'll leave it to you. What do you peeps think? Want to keep interactions going past Tuesday or no?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=After IC]And there you go, you get to see one of the Council members face to face. You can say whatever you wish, ask what you want, and try and let me know so I can tell you the responses and such. And it's time for the Chosen to chose. You can just leave the tower OR you can take the offer and be teleported to one of the other islands, at the end of the bridge connecting it to Haven.

http://i.imgur.com/66AUoje.png

The map again, for the record. Information about each area is in the OP of this thread.

Did this for Gijinka as well. I want to get an idea what you all think about how this RP is going. Please take this seriously and be honest.

If there's anything I can do to make you enjoy this more, let me know. I know we haven't really got to do much yet but this is just an initial thoughts kinda thing.

Alright suppose I should write out what I said in the chat

At, at most, two weeks after I did the host post to start the discussion of where to go I will post. (which will be October 3rd) And if a decision hasn't been made I will make one for you all, without any input on your end.

And....

*Will post when I catch up

If you don't post by then.

Ayden will die.

Okay guys I doubt 2 days is enough to get a full discussion about where to go, IC. So here. Let's use this OOC. Where do you want to go, how do you want to split, if at all, just let me know and I'll take it into consideration when the inevitable, it seems, host post choosing happens.

Kha wants to split up. Doesn't care where he goes but does want healers on both teams and wants to be with Reinnan and Gilly. 

Since the other actual healer is Anis that would mean

Kha, Reinaan, Gilly, ??? Location: ???

Anis, Ryia, ???, ??? Location: Desert

If this is what ends up happening.

So far one wants not to split at all, one does.

As mentioned in post Reinaan's okay with splitting up so long as the areas they intend to go are safe enough for the smaller groups to manage. But he'd prefer they at least go somewhere all together at first before making that decision. Think swamps were tossed around as the alternative to the desert which not knowing what they are he'd probs be fine with going to until he got there. Gilly and Kha are fine company. He'd kinda like to get some time to chat with Ryia given they fought them monsters together and stuff.

Gilly is fine with splitting because that just gives her more chances to be heroic! Though she's also fine with the whole group being together because it shows how heroic she can be with the whole group.

So far she is fairly neutral on other party members except for the ones she's directly interacted with, such as Anis, Mr. Crow Man, and dragon boy. Hob would prefer to be in a group with Keres because she fed him. Snow wants to be in a group with Ryia because earth gets along well with ice, and is uncomfortable at the thought of being around Lindow for any length of time. Also uncomfortable at being around Anis, because nature.

So here's what the thought is so far.

For sure

Swamp: Kha, Lindow

Desert: Anis, Ryia

Now, Kha wants to be with both Gilly and Reinaan, and Lindow wants to be with Keres. This is assuming no Ayden for the moment because I kinda have to.

Gilly would need to be in a group with three others.

Best I can figure so far would be.

Swamp: Kha, Lindow, Gilly, Keres

Desert: Anis, Ryia, Reinaan

Any issues let me know.

I'd also need to know who would be the ones holding onto the teleporter for the transport.

[spoiler=After IC]Okay so the decision was made after much consideration. And I will say. This was the first major choice of the RP honestly. That said....

The true fight for your lives begins now. Welcome...to Chapter 1: Mystery of the Unending Sun.

You are now in the Solarus Desert...kind of. You aren't quite in the actual desert portion yet and you can now choose what to do. You can go straight for the lake, or around it, to the city, or just straight into the desert. You may even attempt to turn around if you so choose. It's now all up to you, as individuals, to blaze your path. After this point it's up to you if you want to follow the group's decisions, or not, and your time of freedom of choice truly has begun. Use this power with intelligence, lest you find yourself suddenly cut from the RP, and its world, in the most final of ways.

As always, come to me for information, especially if you want to know what will happen if you do X thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay everyone listen up. If we want to actually move on you're going to all, or at least most, let me know what you want to do, where you want to go. You can even split up here if you want but Lindow mentioned two different things. I can't see much indication where people are going but I can move everyone in one direction myself if, by the time I start this post, you guys don't choose but if you want to give input here's the time.

Archived