[MtG][EDH] Arjun, Entei of the Skies

~Faytl~

Normally in EDH I play decks that are very aggro in nature, such as commanders like Anax and Cymede or Ezuri, Claw of Progress. I've never used a combo or control deck before, and that's kind of what I'm aiming for here, though the deck does have a few very powerful effects in it that can damage opponents very quickly, such as Diviner's Wand on our commander: Arjun, the Shifting Flame.

When I first saw this guy I didn't think much of him, but more and more cool synergies popped into mind as I thought about him. I really want to make this deck powerful, and I'd especially like to nail down a solid decklist before I buy this all in paper. The TappedOut profile has the intended combos within, so hopefully I can get this deck working to the best I can while playing fairly budget.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/i-sphinx-this-is-going-to-get-crazy/

Arjun instantly became one of my favorite commanders the moment he was announced. You've got all the important parts of a good Arjun deck, so from there you essentially have the space to do what you want. I for one play a number of clones for use if people either steal my wincons or just have something really scary that'd id like to stare down.

Archived