Camp Camp

Shradow

An all new Rooster Teeth animated series!

Hey kids! Do you want to have FUN this summer?! Then you gotta come on down to Camp Campbell! We've got everything you could ever want in a summer camp, and some stuff you didn't even think you wanted (but still have to do)!
Hey parents! Do you have the money spend in order to buy some peace and quiet for a month or so?! Then Camp Campbell will happily take your kids off your hands so you can escape to Cancun or just have a clean house for longer than an afternoon! CALL TODAY!!

It's really good, I like the animation, comedy, and voice acting a lot. Thankfully I'm an RT sponsor so Ican  watch it as soon as it airs. Even if you don't have a sponsor account, definitely check it out a the RT website as it'll air 24 hours later for all others.

Also, the camp salute is totally "two in the pink one in the stink" right?

(unless it's not airing until next Friday).

Well for anyone who doesn't have an RT account, yeah it won't come out till next Friday.

[spoiler=Thoughts on episode 1]

- Wow, I didn't think Campbell was voiced by Travis Willingham whilst I was watching the episode.

- Whenever David said "not 1, not 3, but 2..." it sounded like a lame commercial of sorts, and I liked it when everyone tried to stop him from singing.

- To be fair towards Max, if I was stuck in that camp, I would try to escape at any given opportunity.

[spoiler=Episode 1]I really loved the first episode. The comedy was really great, and the animation was amazing, as was the voice acting. I knew Travis Willingham voiced Campbell from the trailer, but until I read the credits I had no idea Yuri Lowenthal voiced Neil, and both of them were fantastic. Meanwhile, Michael and Miles were perfect as Max and David. I think I might like this more than RWBY, actually, maybe it's just the style of this show. But it seems like they've begun to step things up like they did with RWBY Volume 3, this was incredibly well done.

I think one of my favorite things is just hearing Miles scream when bad things happen to David.

EDIT: Episode 1 is up on YouTube now.

Archived