Big Brother 18!

Face McShooty

Big_Brother_Logo.jpg

Finally! It's that time of Summer where we get our first looks at the Big Brother house for the season and the Houseguests who will be living together for 3 months with no contact with the outside world, except the host Julie Chen! Let's first look at the changes to the house itself this season

[spoiler=Big Brother House]

The Big Brother 18 house for 2016 features a “Travel Around the World” theme with each room decorated to represent a different country or destination. This is one of our favorite themes for the Big Brother house in years, even if it is a bit of an echo from the most recent season of Big Brother Canada.

The Kitchen

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-4-580x435.jpg

The first Big Brother 18 spoilers on the new house were leaked on social media two weeks before the season premiere. The International themed house features iconic imagery representing famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and cultural references such as anime wallpaper for Japan, and a red phone booth door and British flag pillows for the UK.

In one of the first photos leaked from the Big Brother 18 house, we can see Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier and #BB18 host Julie Chen standing inside a phone booth with two doors. One side is yellow and features Japanese characters on top. The other side is red, representing a UK phone booth, and leads into a British themed bedroom. The walls of this room are plastered with anime characters.

One Bedroom

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-1-1-580x435.jp

One of our favorite rooms in the Big Brother 18 house is the gorgeous Head of Household room. The wall view of a tropical beach resort is almost realistic enough to believe you are actually looking out a window onto the ocean below. Plus, we love the huge fish tank in the headboard, which the cameras zoom in on during ‘fish time’ on the Big Brother Live Feeds.

Head of Household Room

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-8-580x435.jpg

Upstairs Near the HOH Room

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-10.jpg

Another Bedroom

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-9.jpg

Hang Out Area

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-6.jpg

Backyard

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-5.jpg

Bathroom

Big-Brother-18-House-Tour-3.jpg

House Tour With Host Julie Chen

and now... The Houseguests!

[spoiler=The Houseguests]

[spoiler=Paul Abrahamian]

big-brother-season-18-paul-abrahamian-sw

Hometown: Tarzana, CA
Current City: Tarzana, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, spontaneous, and energetic.

Favorite Activities: I love to play music, so a jam session is always good.  I love going to shows and concerts for the crowd surfing, mosh pits, stage diving, [and] all the fun stuff.  

Traveling, hiking and sightseeing are definitely solid activities. I enjoy the outdoors, like the woods and mountains. I'm a thrill seeker, so [i like] essentially anything that can fuel that. I do enjoy a good night out with friends at a fun speakeasy bar in L.A., like Davey Wayne’s and No Vacancy.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?  
I'd say adapting to everyone's personalities, dynamics, likes, and dislikes all at once. Also, feeling people out and seeing just how much of my blunt and dry humor they can take. I'm not worried about it; I thrive on situations and circumstances like this. 

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?  
If there's one trait that I'm confident about, it's that I'm sneaky. I'm very observant, remember things and handle high stress situations well. I’ll probably use people's weaknesses against them. It's very hard to get underneath my skin, but very easy for me to get underneath yours, so I think I can mentally crack any member. I'm really good at getting people to do what I want [and] getting them to think they're on top of a situation when, really, they're not.

My life’s motto is… 
To live my life in such a fulfilling way that when I'm on my deathbed, there's nothing left for me to experience.

What would you take into the house, and why? 
First, [i’d take] my guitar because I love to play and write music. I think it could be fun to have it in the house and start live jams with other housemates. Also, beer and my dogs. That’d be great.

Paul's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Victor Arroyo]

big-brother-season-18-victor-arroyo-swim

Hometown:  Slidell, LA
Current City: Slidell, LA
Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy, and fit.

Favorite Activities: Working out, playing soccer, and [taking] trips with my friends. Those are the things I love to do, but more than that, I love women. I'm always looking for the next girl to talk to and I'm never satisfied with what I have; I’m always wanting more. 

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
Being disconnected from the outside world and not knowing what my family and friends are up to, or what’s going on in the world, like the race for president, social media, etc. Not being in-the-know will definitely aggravate me. Also, being one Google search away from proving someone wrong will be the hardest thing, ever.

I’m not entirely sure what I will do. Wooing the girls and having them like me is on the list. I want to underplay how smart I am and hopefully have them think I'm just a dumb guy that likes to lift and works at a gym. That might work in my favor since they will think I'm only good in physical challenges. 

I want to be part of two alliances, but be loyal to one. That way, I don’t put all my eggs in one basket. I won’t change my personality though. I'll still be the funny guy that I am and do my best to stay on everyone’s good side, while slowly stabbing people in the back. 

My life’s motto is… 
Get my money, develop my body, and get women. 

My flat bill hat because I always wear it—every day—and it’s a must with all this hair on my head. I’d also bring my stuffed toy, Ernie from Sesame Street, because I’ve had him since I was a child and he goes everywhere I go. He’s kind of like my good luck charm. Finally, all of my workout gear, including my supplements, wrist wraps, weight belt and headphones. I always need to be ready to lift.

Victor's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Corey Brooks]

big-brother-season-18-corey-brooks-swims

Hometown: Dallas, TX
Current City: Dallas, TX
Three adjectives that describe you: Extraordinary, passionate, and lovable.

Favorite Activities: I love to travel. Recently, I went to San Francisco to watch my best friend, Ross Stripling, make his MLB debut for the L.A. Dodgers. I like sightseeing, hiking, getting sick bro pics, playing sports, going out and meeting people, trying out new restaurants, playing PS4, and just being active, in general.

Not seeing my family and friends for a while, but I know it will all be worth it. Also, I think it will be tough to get into a daily routine because I like to keep busy, work out, and do things that make me happy, so I will have to figure that out.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I really like Cody [Calafiore] from Season 16. Cody is very likable, like me. He makes rational decisions when the time comes, does well at analyzing situations, and doesn't stir the pot at the wrong times. 

The chicks also like him, so, in my eyes, he's a very dynamic player with a lot of potential to win. I really see my game being similar to his and maybe a little mixture of Zach [Rance] from Season 16, at times. Zach likes to make moves here and there, which I do, too, because I don't like to pass up an opportunity just because of a risk.

I plan to use my great people skills and stay off the block by making as many alliances as possible, even individually. I don't want to have too much power to where I'm forced to get blood on my hands. I'm also not going to be a floater. I'm going to be a key player in competitions and have one of the strongest social games. 

I don't want to give anyone a reason to vote me off, but if I'm ever in position to have to put someone on the block, I'll really have to dig for a logical reason and explain why for damage control. I definitely want to have one of the strongest relationships with one or two other players that would be the strongest in the game.

My life’s motto is… 
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!

My dog Rory and a samurai sword, so everyone knows who the boss is.

Corey's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Paulie Calafiore]

big-brother-season-18-paulie-calafiore-s

Hometown: Howell, NJ
Current City: Howell, NJ
Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, passionate, and quick-witted. 

Favorite Activities: I love various martial arts, exercise, and instruments. I like Krav Maga the most on the martial arts side and playing the guitar on the instrument side.

Being away from my family and my business. I’ll definitely have to put a lot of faith in the fact that I have good people working for me to make sure the business continues to grow, especially during the crucial months of the summer. 

Cody Calafiore from Season 16, for obvious reasons.

There are multiple strategies I’ll use, none of which have any meaning prior to entering the house and seeing what pieces I’ll be playing chess with.

My life’s motto is… 
A comfort zone is a wonderful place, but nothing ever grows there.

A toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash because it would be impossible to be social at all with rancid breath.

Paulie's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Bronte D'Acquisto]

big-brother-season-18-bronte-dacquisto-b

Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current City: Denver, CO
Three adjectives that describe you: Capable, willing, and determined. 

Favorite Activities:  I love to solve math problems consisting of calculus, statistics and probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch, and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

I think I might become stir-crazy after a good month-and-a-half. I really enjoy getting outdoors and going on hikes, so staying put inside for that long will be a challenge.

I loved Derrick [Levasseur from Season 16]! He played such a well-rounded game. I truly want people to say, "Oh, Bronte is the girl-version of Derrick!"

Before I make a move, I am going to think through the worst-case scenario of what might happen with my decisions, and then come up with solutions for them! Houseguests tend to focus on how everything will play out perfectly and then they don’t know how to get out of a sticky situation.

My life’s motto is… 
Be willing to do what it takes.

My running shoes, so I can sleep at night, and my motion sickness medicine. I have to have that in order to run, and if I don't run, I can't sleep. Also, pictures of my sisters!

Bronte's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Bridgette Dunning]

big-brother-season-18-brigdette-dunning-

Hometown: Fresno, CA
Current City: Ventura, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Optimistic, energetic, and awesome.

Favorite Activities: I love to practice yoga, run, bake, read sci-fi books, go out with friends, and go to comedy shows.

I’ll miss hearing from my friends and family. I love to call and text those closest to me on a weekly, if not daily, basis. Being cut off from them will be the most difficult part for me.

I loved watching Johnny Mac from Big Brother 17. He was hilarious and seemed like a really fun guy to hang out with. He was smart but hid that pretty well. Very eccentric, but in a good way.

Yes. People tend to underestimate me. I look very young, I can be a bit gullible and oblivious at times, and I tend to be goofy and playful. I plan to let them think what they will and let them disregard me as a threat. What they will not expect is for me to be extremely smart. I can—and will—outwit others with my gameplay and strategy. 

Once it's down to the Top 10 or so, I should definitely be on a team or alliance, which will hopefully include someone who is physically strong and someone who is easy to manipulate. I plan to keep secrets and promises, but I also plan to spread small bits of doubt and leak rumors. I want to be behind the scenes, manipulating someone else in the house to look like a bigger threat than me each week until the finals, where I will blow them all away and get into the Final 2. 

At this point, I'll be able to share with those in the Jury just how much manipulation and drama I silently caused. Plus, I'm super-cute and awesome, so who wouldn't want to pick me as the winner?

My life’s motto is… 
Follow your heart.

My epilator, ’cause this girl can get pretty hairy, a yoga book, so I can continue to grow and develop my strength and balance, and a pair of comfy sneakers for comfort and style.

Bridgette's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Zakiyah Everette]

big-brother-season-18-zakiyah-everette-b

Hometown: Charlotte, NC
Current City: Charlotte, NC
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, bouncy and ambitious.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, modeling, cooking, eating, any form of designing or creating.

Not catching up on my celebrity drama and not hearing from my mom.

Jordan Lloyd [from Seasons 11 and 13.] She was hilarious, innocent, and sweet, like myself.

Go in, be real, and actually play the game.

My life’s motto is… 
You only live once!

My beauty essentials, since I have to maintain my look, my charm bracelet to keep my mom close to me, and my workout gear because being fit is life!

Zakiyah's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Jozea Flores]

big-brother-season-18-jozea-flores-swims

Hometown: Bridgeton, NJ
Current City: Los Angeles, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, creative strategist, and a visual genius

Favorite Activities: Gym, hiking, and yoga.

Nothing will really be difficult about living in the Big Brother house. I've had roommates before and I'm accustomed to living with roommates; the only thing that’ll be difficult is sharing the bathroom because I like to take a shower every morning and not wait.

I loved Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because, to me, he had drive, nerve, talent, and was a very strong, competitive player.

My only strategy to win the game is to use my mind to get into other people’s heads. I’ll use my love and caring for the other Houseguests to maneuver my way through this competition.

My life’s motto is… 
If you can trust the ground you live on and take all the risks in the world there is to take, you should have no problem achieving your goals.

I’d take my body to win the physical challenges, my mind to be smart to win the show, and my clothes to have something to wear.

Jozea's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Glenn Garcia]

big-brother-season-18-glenn-garcia-swims

Hometown: Bronx, NY
Current City: Bronx, NY
Three adjectives that describe you: Small, big, and great.
Favorite Activities: Playing with my daughter, deep-sea fishing, and traveling.

Being away from my family, not knowing what’s going on with them or the world, and wondering if everything is OK with my loved ones.

Will [Kirby from Season 2], Evel Dick [Donato from Season 8], Mike “Boogie” [Malin from Seasons 2 and 14], and Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because of their style of play. 

Not really, because I need to see what the Houseguests are like to then make my strategy.

My life’s motto is… 
Live every day like it’s your last because, one day, it will be.

My iPod, because music soothes the soul, clippers to shave my head and continue looking good, and pictures of my baby girl to keep my heart filled with joy.

Glenn's Interview With Jeff

[spoiler=Michelle Meyers]

big-brother-season-18-michelle-meyer-bik

Hometown: Washington Township, MI 
Current City: Washington Township, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.

Favorite Activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.

The constant paranoia about going to bed when others are still up! I like to go to bed early. I also feel like I won't be getting enough exercise in the house. I also need to try not to talk about other people, spread rumors, and get into drama that doesn't involve me. This has gotten me in trouble in the past and it's definitely not good for my game. It's like a giant game of telephone!

Ian Terry [from Season 14]—because he is so freaking attractive to me—played the type of game I would play, acted like how I would act in the Big Brother house (e.g. taking everything in, doing weird stuff around the house, etc.), and beat Dan [Gheesling]. 

He had great strategy in taking punishments and seeming weak in the beginning. I plan on having a four to six-person alliance that I will stick to. I also plan on letting other people blow up their own games and egging them on in the shadows.

To win as many competitions as I can and, when I win HOH, to take out someone I see as a threat. I plan on being friendly with everyone and pretending this game doesn't mean the world to me. I plan on passively manipulating people and giving them reasons to follow my suggestions. 

I will also potentially be in a showmance, if I think it helps in the game. I want to take on all the punishments I can and appear weak while still winning competitions. I want a solid alliance to take to the end, but, secretly, have a better relationship with a few of the people.

My life’s motto is… 
“Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!

My FitBit to get in those 10,000 steps a day, my favorite stuffed animal, which is a basset hound beanie baby, and a heated blanket because I'm always freezing.

Michelle's Interview With Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZl7TaM3mNU

[spoiler=Natalie Negrotti]

big-brother-season-18-natalie-negrotti-b

Hometown: Caracas, Venezuela, South America
Current City: Franklin Park, NJ
Three adjectives that describe you: Altruistic, athletic, and beautiful. 

Favorite Activities: I love painting, cooking, baking, eating, napping, shopping, online shopping, doing makeup, doing hair, tanning, pageants, dancing, going on dates, playing with puppies, looking at puppy videos on Instagram and online, party planning, decorating, having tea time, getting dressed-up, doing my nails, and bargain shopping!

Living with men because I have never lived with a man in my house, not even my own father!

Donny [Thompson from Season 16] because he was the sweetest and most genuine human.

Yes! I'm super-girly and athletic, and will fake everyone out with my kindness. I’ll act very innocent, stay low-key for the first week, and won't win the first challenge. Then, I will start showing I'm a powerful force not to be messed with. I will have an alliance with only three women because women suck at this game and I was an NFL cheerleader for the New York Jets and know how to deal with large groups of women. 

I will also add men to our alliance, since everyone will want to be in an alliance with me. I'm very kind, but I'm very tough and have street smarts because I was raised by a single mother. I've had to work my whole life and helped my mom pay her bills when I was in high school. People won't expect how much adversity I faced and how tough I am because I'm so pretty.

My life’s motto is… 
Work hard and play harder!

I would take makeup because I can't live without it; self-tanner because I can't live without a tan; and my glitter hair spray to keep my hair on-point.

Natalie's Interview With Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC3vUkr9UIY

[spoiler=Tiffany Rousso]

big-brother-season-18-tiffany-rousso-bik

Hometown: West Palm Beach, FL
Current City: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, smart, and sincere.

Favorite Activities: Playing basketball, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, painting, singing, and playing guitar.

Staying focused and positive. It seems like a lot of past Houseguests start getting paranoid and that seems to be their downfall. Every moment in the house is a chance to turn it all around. It’s like living in a fairytale book you’re creating yourself.

I really liked Janelle [Pierzina from Season 6]. She was a competition beast and was also very smart. She played social when she had to, and pulled out the competition wins when she had to. She was also very likeable, in general.

I am planning on integrating three key facets into my game: I want to build rapport with everyone, be social, and have one person I can trust until the end. I will make people feel like I am on their side. I also hope to be great at competitions when needed. It’s all about timing. You don't want to come out with guns blazing! 

I’ll also be sure to align myself loosely with bigger threats, so they get taken out first, but they will be more likely to win HOH competitions.

My life’s motto is… 
Live with urgency.

A secret spy kit—kidding!—music, and champagne and orange juice. Mimosas for everyone!

Tiffany's Interview With Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38sRVWlxX_4

How come Paulie's not wearing a shirt while everyone else is? Confused as to why that should be allowed, outside of trying to make him more of a character, which is bogus.

No contact with the outside world? So, no internet, no cellular access? I get that this is the eighteenth one, but it smells fishy.

...oh my lord, the funking anime room. Why, exactly, do they choose to represent Japan solely with anime and Japanese characters? I feel like they could have done much better with that.

I've posted both the house tour and each houseguest's interview with Big Brother great Jeff Schroeder and here's my thought's on each interview

Paul comes across as this real laid back guy, I imagine he will go pretty far if he stays that way because he'd be someone the others can confide in

Victor's motto annoys me, but his interview with Jeff was actually my favorite. He comes across like he knows what he's doing, and maybe the player thing in his motto is just an act and he can use it to his advantage and get the women in the house to side with him on the majority of the things that happen in the house.

Corey is the most boring houseguest this season, at least in the interview he came across that way. Will he change? He needs to or else he won't be kept around very long. Other BB fans are calling him Clay 2.0 and I have to disagree with that because Clay actually showed some fire and personality, I couldn't even finish Corey's interview with Jeff I was so bored.

Paulie is the brother of one of the best social players of the whole game, will he follow in his footsteps as far as that goes? I hope so, Cody's social game was amazing. It's amazing how much Paulie and Cody sound alike, and Paulie better be careful about who he takes his shirt off around with him having Calafiore tattooed on his ribs, and if/when the others find out he's Cody's brother, his days will be numbered.

Bronte has probably the most annoying voice in all of Big Brother history, but ignoring her voice, she has got to be one of the front runners in this season, minus the returnees which I'll get to those rumors in a bit, I hope she gets compared to Derrick if she makes it to the final 2, but Derrick is one of a kind so she will have to work her butt off if she wants to be called the female version of Derrick.

Bridgette came across really nervous in her interview with Jeff, I give it when the live feeds start for that nervousness to wear off and we see the game player Bridgette come out and I have a feeling she will be making one of the first power moves of the game, which could be either getting out one of the returnees or getting out one of the siblings, depending on who the returnees are.

Zakiyah is a lot of fans' favorite and I can see why, she comes across really sweet and sincere but she said her mouth gets her in trouble. Hopefully she doesn't turn into a Vanessa from BB17 and blow up everybody's game. Fans are already shipping Zakiyah and Corey having a showmance which I wouldn't be totally against since Zakiyah seems like the girl that wants a southern gentleman.

Jozea is one of my personal favorites this season because even though he's not too familiar with the game, he's got a well thought out plan. Whether he's this summer's gay houseguest or not, he's gonna be one to be on the watch for to make some big moves and spin some heads.

Glenn may be the oldest this season, but man he's confident in his abilities and he knows his faults. His age may render him in a lot of the physical comps but he's got a sharp mind, and he's not afraid to have to flirt to keep himself in the house or blow someone up if he's on his way out of the house.

Michelle looks like just a palette swap of Nicole Franzel from season 16, and acts just like her too. Michelle will be the one to lay low and tell everyone her vote will go one way and then she will send out those who are the bigger threats instead.

Natalie is the fiery Latina of this season, watch out for her. You don't want to get any of the Latina fury put on you, I wouldn't wanna cross her..

Tiffany is a bigger BB fan than her sister, Vanessa, she's watched every season but season 5, which in all honesty, wasn't a very good season if you ask me. Tiffany will hopefully use SOME of Vanessa's playstyle but mix in her own as well and be the biggest threat in the house much like Vanessa was.

Rumored Returnees

Word going around is these 4 former Big Brother houseguests will be returning alongside the 12 new houseguests to compete for the $500,000

James%20Huling.jpg

James Huling from Big Brother 17

nicolefranzel1.jpg

Nicole Franzel from Big Brother 16

067073f022c9d67584d87652a0e6eb08.jpg

Da'Vonne Rogers from Big Brother 17

frank-eudy-300.jpg

Frank Eudy from Big Brother 14

CBS Broadcast Premiere of BB 18

We open on Julie Chen inside the Big Brother house, welcoming us to Big Brother, in usual Julie fashion, explaining that before the 2 night premiere is finished we will see 4 competitions, hear of 3 twists and 1 eviction then she walks out the doors to the "live" crowd (this was taped a week ago prior to the premiere), she then says it's time to start Big Brother and in usual Julie Chen fashion, she dropped the "But first..." line and introduced us to a video of each of the houseguests getting their keys to the Big Brother house, including the hilarious part of when Paulie got his, Cody from BB 16 found it first and grabbed it, exclaiming he's going back, and in walks his brother and shoves him out of the way telling him he had his chance. After the video we see the houseguests standing outside the house with Julie

bb18-cast-foth-premiere-night-00.jpg

Julie announces the first group of 4 allowed to go ahead inside, the four being Michelle, Natalie, Paul and Victor. Michelle being the first to walk in the door isn't a good sign, normally the first female to walk into the house doesn't win.

bb18-epi01-move-in-01.jpg

bb18-epi01-move-in-02.jpg

bb18-epi01-move-in-03.jpg

Second group in was Bronte, Glenn, Paulie, and Zakiyah. That leaves the last group as Bridgette, Corey, Jozea, and Tiffany. Once everyone is in we get the gathering in the living room for champagne toasts and introductions.

bb18-epi01-champagne-01.jpg

bb18-epi01-champagne-02.jpg

bb18-epi01-champagne-03.jpg

Julie announces there will be 3 twists revealed to the newbies before the sun rises and here comes the first one. 4 stowaways have been in the house since the newbies arrived and here they come.

Big Brother 18’s Four Mystery Houseguests:

Nicole Franzel

James Huling

Da’Vonne Rogers

Frank Eudy

Julie reveals the next twist. Houseguests will be playing in teams of four and the four Vets must be on different teams.

Big Brother 18 Teams:

Team 1: Frank, Michelle, Paulie, Bridgette

Team 2: Day, Paul, Zakiyah, Jozea

Team 3: James, Natalie, Victor, Bronte

Team 4: Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, Glenn

Teams will be holding on to rockets and has 4 chances (HGs) to stay alive. First team to be all out will be Have-Nots. Third place team gets a mystery punishment. Second place team gets $10K to split. First place team gets safety in the first two evictions. Time to see what happens!

Big Brother Endurance comp:
HGs are dropping like flies! Tiffany is the first one out and then many start to quickly follow. Over on Team Frank we’ve just got Paulie left. Team Day still has Paul and Jozea, wait make that just Jozea. Wait, he’s out too. Team Day are the Have-Nots.

Now we’re down to just Paulie, Corey, and Victor left in the comp as they each represent their teams. Oops, there goes Paulie so Team Frank gets a mystery punishment. And there goes Corey so Team Nicole gets $10K but the big prize of 2 rounds of safety goes to Team James.

Since the competition is now over the teams have to come up with names. Team Nicole becomes Team Freakazoids. Team Day becomes Team Big Sister. Team James is now Team Unicorn. Team Frank is Category 4.

Time for another twist and another competition. Someone will be HoH and someone will be evicted. Yikes. Julie explains there will be another three rounds of competitions resulting in a loser on the most losing team will be evicted.

Hit The Road competition:
The losing three teams must suspend a small platform and build a little castle of sorts on it by stacking 15 pieces.

Team Nicole is doing great, but things can fall apart quickly. Yep, after 30 mins of work and being on the last block they drop everything. Meanwhile Team Frank wins, earning safety.

Round 2 of the 2nd Comp:
Good grief this is overly complicated. Now we’ve got Team Nicole facing off against Team Day to build a sand castle but as Julie warns, there are decoy pieces in the mix.

Team Nicole is going strong but they had two wrong pieces at the very bottom as Glenn warned and they have to start over. Team Day recovers and wins the competition. That means someone from Team Nicole will be evicted after someone is named HoH and two go up on the Block.

7e5be7f7ece44a12b81ea9547bb692a3.png

Make sure you vote before the show goes on tonight!

Here's the full episode in case you'd rather watch it than read!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/lSq39IuQ_c7GXzsSyUDlZL3dMa_KgXFS/big-brother-episode-1/

NIGHT 2 OF 2 NIGHT PREMIERE

Big Brother 18 – Round 3 of Premiere Competition:
Who do you want to see eliminated from Team Nicole tonight? They’ve got an island themed competition ahead where it looks like they’ll be climbing up and down a palm tree to collect 15 coconuts then place them on the SOS wobbly island below them and then grab a flag.

Glenn is having trouble and can’t get one of the far out spots. There are 5 spots to fill in each letter. Tiffany is in the lead and now Glenn is catching up with Nicole and Corey.

Wait, wait… Nicole takes the lead and finishes first! The three newbies remain and, shockingly, Tiffany says she’s freaking out.

Tiffany is safe! Now it’s down to Corey and Glenn who both have all their coconuts in place and must now rescue their flag to be safe… It’s so close! Big Brother says it’s a photo finish and Corey wins. Glenn knocked several coconuts loose when he went for the flag.

Glenn Garcia has been evicted from Big Brother 18!

Big Brother 18 – Week 1 HoH:
One of the surviving three members of Team Nicole is about to become our first Head of Household for BB18. Two will have to be willing to yield to the third for this decision to be made.

Nicole is working on Tiffany and Corey to get them to hand over the power and they agree!

Nicole Franzel is the new and first Head of Household for Big Brother 18!

Back inside Paul is throwing a fit at Corey about giving Nicole the power. Corey is getting worried. Terrible strategy, Paul. Now if Corey is worried enough he may suggest to Nicole to get Paul up and out with her noms.

Nicole is working on her plan for noms when Victor first reveals to her that Jozea is coming after all the Vets. Then Jozea tells Da’Vonne that he’s coming after all the Vets, minus Day of course. Well that makes this choice easy, but who goes up with Jozea?

I thought Paul would get himself in to this mess but instead Nicole decides to go with Paulie as a pawn. Paulie agrees to the plan.

Big Brother 18 – Week 1 Nominations:

• Jozea
  • Paulie

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/AB5CCFF7-11ED-874E-508A-7EC0CDCE65AD/big-brother-episode-2/

Sunday June 26th Broadcast (A New Twist)

The episode picks up right after Nicole nominated the messiah Jozea and Cody’s brother for eviction. Nicole reminds us that she drew a line in the sand between the “returners and the newbies.

Of course Jozea is the target and Cody’s bother is the pawn. That was a move no one outside the Big Brother house understands.

The newbies continue to plot against the vets, lead by Paul and Jozea. And for a group of people who want to play the game without vets, they aren’t doing a very good job. Jozea went around telling everyone he was coming after Nicole and when she nominated him he was surprised.

Jozea goes to talk to Nicole and to let her know that the reason that he did not come to her about nominees was that he doesn’t suck up to people and that he is playing this game differently than her. By differently I think he means poorly.

It’s time to find out about the brand-new competition! Nicole comes out of the Diary Room to remind the HGs they always have to expect the unexpected. “This summer there’s a brand new competition and if you don’t win you could end up as BB roadkill,” Nicole reads. The new competition is called BB Roadkill and the winner will be revealed in private and they will secretly name a third nominee for eviction. And you can even nominate someone from your own team (this excludes the HOH’s team).

The HGs are shocked and rightly so. Nicole isn’t so sure about her plan to use Cody’s brother as a pawn now.

Jozea, Paul and Victor decide if one of them win the Roadkill competition they have to put Frank up. Elsewhere Frank and James are realizing how dangerous this competition is so Frank knows he has to win this one.

Da’Vonne is also worried about the twist because the vets are outnumbered so she gets to work. First up is Zakiyah. And since she’s very aware that the newbies are erratic, she’s on board. Up next is Michelle. That takes almost no work because as a superfan, she know all of them and as already willing to work with them.

After they add Corey and Tiffany to the mix, we’ve got The Eight Pack. So that’s Da’Vonne, Nicole, Frank, James, Zakiyah, Corey and Michelle.

big-brother-18-road-kill-rv-02-560x374.j

big-brother-18-Roadkill-Day.jpg

And up pulls the BB RV. It’s time for the BB Roadkill competition. Nicole is up first and finds out that the HGs have to take off all of their clothes and strip down to their swimsuits while holding down three buttons. The person who does so in the least amount of time will win the competition.

One by one, the HGs enter the RV, strip down and log their time. It looks like it’s down to Paul, Frank and Victor. At the reveal, each HG is presented a tackle box. If they’ve won, they will find a message in the box that says “winner,” and it’s up to the player whether he or she tells the others the result. And the winner is … Frank! He gets to name the third nominee. And he of course keeps it to himself. At least for now.

The newbies speculate who won the roadkill challenge. Some think James won, others think Nicole won. Jozea thinks Cody’s brother won. The one person they don’t suspect is Frank. Jozea continues to think that Cody’s brother won and reminds us that he’s “always right.”

Frank lets James, Da’Vonne and Nicole he won the competition, so the vets are very relieved.

Meanwhile, Bridgette, Natalie and Bronte decide to form that ever-elusive female alliance. Natalie thinks they can prove to America that girls can stay loyal to each other and kick butt as a team. Bridgette thinks it’s “super awesome” so this one is sure to work. And so the Spy Girls are born.

Little do the Spy Girls know is that they’ve already flopped as the formed and named their alliance right in front of Tiffany.

Category 4 (Frank, Paulie, Michelle and Bridgette) are called to the diary room to find out what their mystery punishment is. They find out they have to strip down and wear a pixel costume for one week.

BB18-Ep-3-Roadkill-Nominee.jpg

It’s time to find out who Frank named as the third nominee. The living room TV screen reveals that the third nominee is Paul.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/BEE99505-2E4A-9D21-AB0E-8DD9F9C8EB47/big-brother-episode-3/

NOTE: I will NOT be doing Live Feed reviews because there are spoilers galore

So I do this thing where I cheer for the best looking contestants. It doesn't work out (cough Clay cough), so I am cheering for Paulie and Corey. Though tbh idrc who wins I just want Jozea gone. I HATE him.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT BROADCAST

The episode picks up right after the Road Kill Ceremony. Paul is now on the block and Frank is laughing because no one suspects him as the person who pulled that trigger.

Jozea Flores, aka The Messiah, decides that Paulie Calafiore needs to go because he’s a veteran’s brother. And since Jozea runs things that’s what’s going to happen. Right? Hahahaha. Jozea also decides that Michelle is the one who won the Road Kill competition and nominated Paul.

Zakiyah reminds us that she, James and Da’Vonne all know that Frank won the competition, but he’s telling them he’s convinced it was Michelle. So they all play along to help keep the 8 Pack alliance under wraps.

Paul’s paranoia spikes when he sees Bridgette laughing along with Paulie and he starts to wonder if Bridgette put up Paul to help cover her team instead of her alliance. Paul gets Victor in on the paranoia, but Natalie and Bronte try to squash that to help out their fellow Spy Girl.

And it’s time to pick players for the first veto competition of the summer. Joining Nicole, Jozea, Paulie and Paul are Da’Vonne and Corey. The 8 Pack is happy because they have three of their members playing the veto and their chances of keeping nominees the same are pretty high.

The Veto Competition finds the HGs in embarrassing and cheap dog costumes paired with stupid sound effects. Let’s just skip ahead to the results. Despite the numbers the 8 Pack had in the competition, Paul wins the Power of Veto.

Paul is happy he won the veto, but the people who are eligible for nomination are starting to swear it. OK, only Bridgette is sweating it because everyone else knows they’re just fine and Frank isn’t going to nominate them.

Elsewhere Tiffany decides to tell Paulie that she’s Vanessa’s sister. And they strike up an agreement to take care of each other. So we have a little siblings alliance now.

It’s time for The Messiah to part the seas or whatever a messiah does. Jozea calls a meeting to make sure all of his “followers” vote out Paulie despite whomever the secret Road Kill winner dominates. The rest of the episode is of Jozea talking about how wonderful he is, how smart he is and how he runs the house.

At the veto ceremony, Paul of course uses the veto on himself and Frank goes with the only possible replacement nominee: Bridgette.

So either Bridgette, Jozea or Paulie will be evicted Thursday night. And even though I’m going to miss Jozea’s delusions, I’m pretty sure it will be Jozea who will be walking out the door.

bb18-epi04-veto-comp-04-560x313.jpg

bb18-epi04-veto-comp-07.jpg

THURSDAY NIGHT BROADCAST (FIRST LIVE EVICTION OF THE SUMMER)

ulie Chen just confirmed what I’ve been telling you for awhile: the first evictees have a shot at returning to the game! She said Glenn and tonight’s evicted HG’s games are “far from over.” Yep, the first five evictees will have a chance to get back in to the game with the “Battle Back” twist this season.

Big Brother 18 Week 1 Votes:

• Victor votes to evict: Paulie
  • Zakiyah votes to evict: Jozea
  • Paul votes to evict: Paulie
  • Frank votes to evict: Jozea
  • Da’Vonne votes to evict: Jozea
  • Michelle votes to evict: Jozea
  • Bronte votes to evict: Paulie
  • Natalie votes to evict: Paulie
  • James votes to evict: Jozea
  • Tiffany votes to evict: Jozea
  • That’s enough. Jozea is evicted.
  • Corey votes to evict: Jozea

Jozea Flores has been evicted from Big Brother 18.

Julie reveals more details about the twist. It’s Big Brother “Battle Back” in a Survivor Redemption Island style game. First five evictees will face off each week with the latest evictee competing the previous evictee. The winner remains and the loser goes home. No idea when we’ll see that happen.

With no time to waste we need a new HoH to hold the power and set the tone for the week. Let’s see if this will be a team competition or not with the team decided who should have the power.

Big Brother 18 Week 2 HoH Competition – “Berry Balanced”:
HGs are working in their teams and must carry 40 berries across logs. First to finish wins safe for their entire team.

Natalie goes for the faster route and falls. She is out. Once you fall it’s over for you. The show ends with one HG out and the rest continuing to compete.

SUNDAY NIGHT BROADCAST

The episode picks up in the middle of the Head of Household competition. The Freakazoids, Team Unicorn and Category 4 are all neck-in-neck. After Tiffany and Corey fall, the Freakazoids are out. That leaves Team Unicorn and Category 4. In the end, Category 4 gets all of their berries and the last person to get the last berry wins HOH. And that honor goes to Paulie.

bb18-epi06-hoh-comp-05-team-frank-560x31

From the block to the HOH room, Paulie has a lot of thinking to do. The 8 Pack is happy because Paulie is basically their 9th member. But Bronte, Paul and Victor are worried.

Paul realizes after Jozea’s eviction that he doesn’t have the numbers the thought. He knows his days are numbered and decides he’s got to come up with some new plans. Bronte tells Paul that the four votes to keep Jozea were him, her, Natalie and Victor, which means Zakiyah and Da’Vonne lied to them.

It doesn’t take long for Paul and Victor to call Paulie over and ask what he’s thinking. Victor tells him that he won’t be surprised if he goes up since he clearly voted for Paulie to go. Victor reminds Paulie that the girls now hold the majority and Paulie should consider that. Bronte joins the conversation and offers Paulie every promise and deal they can think of.

Paulie lets us know via Diary Room that Victor is his target no matter what he says. The only thing Paulie needs to figure out if he’s sending him out that front door or the back door. Paul finds out from Paulie that Victor is the target but Paul needs to go up on the block, win veto and take himself off. Paul tells us in the DR that is a ridiculous request, but he’s going to have to lay down and take it.

And it’s time for the nominations ceremony. Paulie decided to nominate Paul and Bronte.

Natalie tells Bronte to lay low this week and let Paul blow up his game and see himself out the door.

It’s Roadkill Competition time. Fortunately this week, they don’t have to remove all of their clothes. They’ve instead seemingly tapped into sister show The Price is Right’s competition bag. They’ve got to figure out how many Big Brother souvenirs they can buy for $18 or something. Let’s just skip to the results.

Victor wins the Roadkill challenge.

First of all, he tells Paulie then he tells Frank. So now they have an even bigger reason to backdoor him. Paul, his actual ally, is the third person to find out. Paul tells him to not tell anyone and to nominate James. Victor doesn’t tell Paul that he’s already told the people who want him out.

And after another conversation with Paulie and Frank, Victor starts changing his mind on James. At the Roadkill nomination reveal, Tiffany’s photo pops up on the screen.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/CPQ2CHJ6Bww_g2KKbLiFKWYo9YhHI4Tr/big-brother-episode-6/

Vic is so screwed. He told Daddy and Frank his trump card, and now he is pretty much gonna get backdoored unless he wins the veto competition, and statistics are telling me thats probably not gonna happen.

Calafiore is playing a pretty good game. I want him and #NotGayCorey to make it to the finals, though I don't see Corey making it much further. He is playing a pretty weak game so far, not doing anything extreme but not really doing anything. Regardless, Vic is probably not sticking around.

Wednesday Night Broadcast

The episode picks up right after it was revealed that Victor named Tiffany as the Roadkill nominee. Tiffany knew she was going up but it doesn’t soften the blow much. She instantly thinks that there’s some elaborate plan to get her out this week.

She heads up to talk to Paulie and Nicole to let them know that it makes her not trust anybody and that she hopes they aren’t all just screwing with her head.

And Da’Vonne sees it too. She says in her DR that she wanted to play the game with Tiffany, but as time goes on she sees more and more Vanessa in her and that worries her.

Meanwhile, the Spy Girls are confused about Tiffany’s nomination so Bronte thinks she and Paul could lay low and play nice this week and hopefully there’s bigger fish to fry.

And that might be the case, Bronte. Frank is already worried that Tiffany is a danger to their alliance with her freak-outs and now that she’s on the block she’s more of a loose cannon. It doesn’t help matters either that Frank tells Tiffany that she can’t win the Power of Veto or their plan to backdoor Victor this week will never work.

Da’Vonne and Frank decide that if something comes up and Victor isn’t touchable this week, then losing Tiffany wouldn’t be that bad. Day says she likes the thing they’ve got with the 8 Pack, but Paulie could easily replace her.

It’s time to pick players for the veto competition.

Joining Paulie, Bronte, Paul and Tiffany are Da’Vonne and Zakiyah. Oh, I think what I was supposed to be paying attention up there would explain why Paul picked Zakiyah over Victor to play in the veto for him. But then again, there’s so many bad decision being made I can’t keep up.

With little time to waste, it’s time for the Power of Veto competition and it’s the spelling competition with a really cheesy and nasty feet/toes tie-in. Let’s check out the results:

Paul spelled “slouched” for 9 points. Tiffany spelled “twinkling” for 10 points. Da’Vonne spelled “redemption” for 9 points. Zakiyah spelled “duration” for 6 points. Bronte spelled “powerful” for 10 points. She and Tiffany are tied but Bronte rang in first, so she takes the lead. Paulie spelled “sustainability” for 10 points. And since he rang in before Bronte, he wins the Power of Veto

Day and Frank are not happy that Tiffany almost won the competition and Day is especially upset since Tiffany counted Day’s letters to make sure she at least beat her. Paulie is just happy that he can now move forward with the plan to backdoor Victor. Meanwhile, Victor has his heads in the clouds and thinks Paulie winning the veto isn’t so bad.

Da’Vonne gets with some of the others and lets them know what Tiffany did during the competition. She’s more worried about Tiffany at this point than Victor. And of course Frank is already getting close to canning her, so Tiffany might not be too safe this week.

One person who is going to be safe this week is Paul. That’s who Paulie is deciding to take off the block to nominate Victor in his place.

Tiffany’s game continues to melt as the Fatal 5 meet without Tiffany and decide that Tiffany might be too much of a risk. So it looks like the Fatal 5 is now the Fatal 4. Nicole and Michelle agree with Day and Zakiyah that they will be stronger without Tiffany.

Victor and Paul talk about what’s up. Victor remains clueless and thinks that Bronte will be going home this week and that if the veto is used, Natalie will go up. Paul, of course knows that Victor is the target this week, but he can’t say anything because he’s trying to protect himself. But Paul final says he thinks that Bronte comes down and he goes up. Victor still just kind of plays it off.

And it’s time for the Veto Ceremony. Paulie puts his plan in motion, pulls Paul off the block and puts Victor in his place. Victor gets why he’s on the block, but he says he knows he’s got to get to work. He’s confident that he can make it work and stay this week.

Thursday Night Broadcast (2nd Live Eviction)

Victor, Bronte, and Tiffany all face potential eviction on the Block tonight but the votes look set for just one of them across the ten HGs going inside the DR. Do you think we’ll get a landslide or will someone toss out a pity vote?

Big Brother 18 Week 2 Votes:

• Natalie votes to evict: Victor
  • Paul votes to evict: Bronte
  • Bridgette votes to evict: Victor
  • Zakiyah votes to evict: Victor
  • James votes to evict: Victor
  • Da’Vonne votes to evict: Victor
  • Frank votes to evict: Victor
  • That’s enough votes. Victor has been evicted.
  • Michelle votes to evict: Victor
  • Nicole votes to evict: Victor
  • Corey votes to evict: Victor

By a vote of 9-1-0, Victor Arroyo has been evicted from Big Brother 18. Now he’ll head to the Battle Back arena.

Once the eviction vote is confirmed and one of the nominees heads outside to talk with Julie the rest of the HGs will prepare to go to the backyard and compete for the Head of Household. Michelle has promised to throw the comp against Team Frank while Team James and Team Nicole try to win so they can target Frank with a Backdoor. It’s going to be a crazy week!

Big Brother 18 Week 3 HoH comp – “Kiss My Ace”:
The comp has a tennis theme with every team having a corner to throw a ball and roll to get the highest number.

• Round 1: Bronte is out.
  • Round 2: Michelle is out.
  • Round 3: Da’Vonne & Nicole are out.
  • Round 4: James is out.
  • Round 5: Frank is out.
  • Round 6: Corey is out.
  • Round 7: Zakiyah is out.
  • Round 8: Tiffany is out.
  • Round 9: Natalie is out. Leaving only Bridgette & Paul.
  • Round 10: Paul is out. Bridgette is the new HoH.

Sunday Night Broadcast

Before we get to all the Frank you can handle, let’s start at the beginning. The episode picks up right after Bridgette won Head of Household. And by Bridgette, I mean Frank.

And Da’Vonne knows that as well. “Bridgette being head of household is almost the equivalent of Frank being head of household. There’s no telling what he’ll put in her head.”

And it takes Frank no time to get to work. Bridgette has no idea what to do and Frank sees his opportunity. But really, Da’Vonne shouldn’t be that upset since Frank actually thinks they’re working together and has the power to keep her safe. But Day and Zakiyah are both worried because they don’t have a relationship with Bridgette.

Frank fills in Day and Paulie that Bridgette is clueless so he’s going to get her to put up Tiffany and Bronte. They realize that Bronte is her best friend and surely isn’t that wrapped around Frank’s finger so Frank says maybe it’ll be Tiffany and Paul.

Tiffany realizes that everyone knows Frank is her target and she starts sweating. So she’s trying to figure out how to not be her target.

And just when you thought the Who Wants To See My HOH room segment was gone, we get to see Bridgette’s.

Luckily Bridgette’s HOH reveal is overshadowed by more of Frank’s chauvinism. Da’Vonne and Nicole are so angry at him. Day is brought to tears and says she’s trying to keep her mouth shut this season after her mouth getting her in trouble last season, but she’s at her wit’s end. She was one of Frank’s biggest fans, she says, but admits she understands why Big Brother 14 players wanted him out.

And then Frank goes one step further and hits Day on the butt. And she’s again brought to tears. And rightly so. Frank comes in and realizes he’s seriously messed up. Day goes to the Diary Room just to get away from it. She tells us that she doesn’t want her daughter to see that happen and think that it’s OK for guys to treat women like that.

Oh here we go. Here comes the Frank isn’t a bad guy edit. Frank lets James know that if he pinches your butt it’s because he feels close to you. He says he pinches his mom’s butt and his nanna’s butt.

Frank apologizes to Day and tells her that he doesn’t want to offend someone he feels close to. Day tells us she has to go along with his apology because he’s running the game this week but she’s still going to “get his ass next week.”

At the nomination ceremony, Bridgette makes Frank’s nominees of Tiffany and Paul. But she does let them know that the can come up and talk about it over Hot Cheetos. She tries to explain to us in the DR why she nominated Tiffany.

Showmance alert: James and Natalie.

But enough of that, it’s time for more of the very special Big Brother Frank episode. During this half of the episode, Frank continues to repaint that negative picture of him by winning the Roadkill competition.

Frank buys himself some time by letting his alliance know that he won Roadkill and will be nominating Bronte in the third spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick recap since I'm way behind

Frank nominated Bronte as the Roadkill nominee

Bridgette won the Veto, deciding not to use it

The House flips on Frank's choice to get out Tiffany, evicting Bronte

Paulie unintentionally won the next HOH, keeping Frank safe

With Frank being safe, Paulie nominated Natalie and Tiffany, wanting to take another shot at Tiffany

Tiffany won RoadKill, nominating Corey

Corey won the Veto, using it on himself

Tiffany named Da'Vonne as the replacement nominee

Tiffany was evicted 8-0

Then we get to the BattleBack Episode

The first competition between Glenn and Jozea, which is the same competition that Paulie won HOH to send Victor out

Jozea wins and advances to face Victor in a similar competition to the one Bridgette won HOH and we got our first blindside

Victor wins and advances to face Bronte in a memory competition similar to the one Paulie unintentionally won

Victor wins and goes on to face Tiffany in the finals to decide who returns to the house in a competition where they have to make a billboard for a BB Concert

Victor wins and the BattleBack twist is revealed to the houseguests then Victor reenters the house

At the end of the special Friday episode, Julie reveals ANOTHER twist, where there are pictures around the house that have clues to a secret room, the houseguests have to figure out what the room is

James wins HOH

Puts up Bridgette and Frank, with Frank being the target

Michelle wins the Veto

Frank and Paul hash it out

Meech and Bridgette hash it out

House meeting is called and Paulie tells Frank to quit trying

Meech did NOT use the Veto so Frank & Bridgette are still on the block and one will be leaving tomorrow

All 12 houseguests got the envelope that 1 of them contains a round trip ticket which allows them to return right back to the house if evicted, up until the 4th week (3 weeks from today)

Frank was evicted unanimously, Bridgette getting no votes

Frank DID NOT get the envelope with the round trip ticket and earned a one way trip home

The HOH competition has started, the HGs had to roll a red ball down a platform and if they reached the end they became HOH, if none reach the end, there are sections with numbers and whoever gets the highest number becomes HOH, if it's a tie the first person to get that number is HOH. The 4 with the lowest scores will become Have-Nots. They get to practice with a yellow ball to find out how the best way to get to the end of the board. Once they switch to the red ball, wherever it lands is final.

By the end of the broadcast, Paulie was already finished, after looking on the feeds I found out Paulie got a 6.

Archived