Destiny HERO Support [ANIME Remakes]

玄魔の王

The power of the D is with me here.

d_burst_by_genmanoou-da72abw.jpg

Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card you control; Destroy it, then draw 1 card. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster you control; it loses 1000 ATK, also can attack twice during each Battle Phase. These changes last until the End Phase.

doctor_d_by_genmanoou-da72agm.jpg

Banish 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Destiny HERI" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

d_acceleration_by_genmanoou-da72a7r.jpg

Target 1 face-up "Destiny HERO" monster you control; halve its ATK, also it can attack twice during each Battle Phase. These changes last until the End Phase.

Come on!

You essentially generated anime cards. Only one of these would help the archetype: Doctor D. Even then, it hurts the archetype that it's only limited to the Graveyard (either for cost or for Summon). Destiny HERO monsters don't have nearly enough ATK to warrant the use of the other Spell Cards. In short, this is far from what the archetype needs.

You essentially generated anime cards.

That was entirely the point. I was trying my hand at OCG-ifying the cards.

Destiny HERO monsters don't have nearly enough ATK to warrant the use of the other Spell Cards. In short, this is far from what the archetype needs.

They're both meant to combo with Distopiaguy, since he'll just reset his ATK anyway.

Archived