[MtG] [EMN] Let's all meld together into a huge hype blob. Daily Spoilers 27/06

Rodrigo

I really like Escalate. Choose one cards are always fun and getting extra modes is awesome. Great mechanic.

Emerge is interesting since the number isn't really the amount your paying most the time. Cost reduction as always is likely to be strong. You just need fodder.

I still don't know how I feel about Merge. The mechanic is cool but its only one 3 cards and only 1 is at common meaning its not really something you'd see. That said the 3 cards are all really cool. I do wish Gisela had a little more going for her than being a smaller Baneslayer though.

Emerge is interesting, especially with the whole chest-burster thing it's representing.  Reminds me of that old woman in the last story.

Gisela is neat (also her art is creepy in a good way), Bruna is cute and can pull a dead Gisela from the grave for the convergence, and Brisela's name is appropriate.  Wonder how Sigarda's gonna kill it.  Also, it doesn't require a pair of mythics, and its components are both mono-white, so that's some of the potential EDH issues dealt with right there.

Dawn Gryff is not OMG-so-amazing, but the flavour text implies that Innistrad isn't totally lost after being Eldrazified.

Archived