O F F E R I N G S - The RPG Fantasy Game *Version 1.0*

mr. waifu

Welcome to O F F E R I N G S, the RPG Fantasy Game. O F F E R I N G S is set in a world that is split into 6 being-groups: Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark. Each group only accepts those who represent their people. The Mermen (Water people) are a creative, wise and prideful people. The Krinson (Fire people) are a powerful, reactive and loyal people. The Men (Earth people) are a skillful, complex and hopeful people. The Ficents (Wind people) are a quick, resourceful and willful people. The Slivs (Light people) are honest, obedient and righteous people. The Sliars (Dark people) are wicked, destructive and merciless people. Anyone who does not fall into any group becomes 1 of a variety of creatures, which will be listed later. You see, when you cone into this world, you are a pixie that has just been created in the corridors of the Creational. He will then give you tests, and when you finish, will be born into the real world as the people you were designed to be. Then, you will continue to grow, learn and train until the time is ready to go onto a quest. O F F E R I N G S is ready. Remember, each player is different then the rest, and everything is different.

IMPORTANT: There will be updates for the game, and some content will be changed, and most players will not experience most things other players have. If you wish to make a character, you will need to make a new account.

[spoiler=Being-Groups]

[spoiler=The Krinson (Fire people)]

The Krinson are a red people that live in the northern mountains of the west continent. They are a reactive, loyal and powerful people, that specialize on the fighting mechanic, "To the death". They are mostly carnivorous, although they will result to plants in emergencies. The Krinson are also very numerous, and are working on conquering men that live in the southern plains. However, their mad behaviour is a real handicap that usually leaves them weak against traps or other thought out plans when angered. Right now, the current lands the Krinson control are: The land of Dundifunt, Rophran and Gatakili, and most of the northern parts of Mathiral. Traits that all Krinson share are: A long life, muscular build, loyalty and a rage-like behaviour.

[spoiler=The Mermen (Water people)]

The Mermen are an aquatic people that live in the salty seas. They are a creative, wise and deceptive people, that specialize on strategy and smart thinking for victory. They are omnivorous, although some species of Mermen eat more meat or plants then other species. The Mermen are also very ancient, and have support from ancient tools that were used by their forefathers. However, their proudful behaviour is a real handicap that usually leaves them weak against a battle that fools them into slacking off during battle. Right now, the current lands the Mermen control are: The entire sea of the world, and some freshwater lakes, although Mermen prefer salty water insead. Traits that all Mermen share are: Aquatic experiences, wisdom, trap making and a prideful behaviour.

[spoiler=The Men (Earth people)]

The Men are a complex people that live in almost all of the world, except for the northern mountains of the west continent, the longer island and the low and highlands. They are a skillul, reckless and complex people, that specialize on the technique of "Winking it". They are mostly omnivourous. The Men are also very skillful, and are working on creating weapons of iron and steel. However, their naive behaviour is a real handicap that usually leaves them stumped on what to do in some cases. Right now, the current lands the Men control are: The eastern continent, the lands of Camsulon, Syomong, Yiro and most of the minor countries. Traits that all Men share are: Skill, naivety, hopeful behaviour and adaption.

[spoiler=The Ficents (Wind people)]

The Ficents are a winged people that live in floating islands and the longer island. They are a resourceful, willful and quick people, that specialize in flying and aeronautics. They consume metals, minerals and stones for energy. The Ficents are also very armoured, for they are born with armour (All Ficents are reproduced from flowers). However, their movement on the land is like how a clumsy penguin would walk. Right now, the current lands the Ficents control are: The longer island and the floating islands, and a few mountain ranges as well. Traits that all Ficents share are: Armour skin, strong will, speed and wings.

[spoiler=The Silvs (Light people)]

The Silvs are a righteous people that live in the highlands. They are a honest, obedient and cautious people, that specialize on unity for success. They are all herbivorous. The Silvs are also very stern, and believe that being righteous is the only way. However, their kind behaviour can be a real handicap that usually leaves them helpless before traitors. Right now, the current lands the Silvs control are: The highlands. Traits that all Silvs share are: Immortality (from age), obedience, kindness and righteousness.

[spoiler=The Sliars (Dark people)]

The Sliars are a wicked people that live in the lowlands. They are a destructive, merciless and greedy people, that specialize on dealings and bribes, but can be just as dangerous with a weapon. They are carnivorous. The Sliars are also very evil, and are working on the world's destruction. However, their greedy behaviour is a real handicap that usually leaves them weak against bribes themselves, although most Sliars have moved past that weakness now. Right now, the current lands the Sliars control are: The lowlands. Traits that all Sliars share are: Immortality (from age), merciless behavior, sly manoeuvring and experience of war.

[spoiler=Other]

Some of you may not fall into any of these beings. You may fit into another type of being, one that has not been made yet. That creature will share your personality, and will be created as a new being. So far, other beings that exist are: N/A

[spoiler=The Rules]

So far, none to be exact, except those stated earlier: No changing profile information. Also, no cheating.

[spoiler=The Players]

So far, the players of this game are: N/A

IMPORTANT: I am thinking on putting a maximum on the players for now, although I might remove this later.

[spoiler=What you need to know about the game]

Right now, the only thing you need to know is about the game is how to play it.

1. You have an inventory, and it is expanded by equipment. Usually, your inventory is made up of 10 slots. However, during the course of the game, you can improve your inventory, either with equipment or enchantments or etc., that can give you more slots or give you the option to stack certain items with each other.

2. You have an equipment option. Here you can equip yourself with armour, weapons, and can also stack armour with each other to create better protection, or use gloves or stuff that can give you an extra weapon holder.

3. You gain EXP by defeating enemies, doing quests, and etc. You have 3 types of EXP; Physical EXP, Spiritual EXP and Excess EXP. Physical EXP is gained through fighting enemies, and can be used for Physical upgrades, like muscle improvements. Spiritual EXP is gained through doing quests, and can be used for Spiritual upgrades, such as bravery. Excess EXP is only gained through events, and some places in the game require Excess EXP to enter or participate.

4. Over the course of the game, you will be able to create a beast know as an "Offering". You and these beasts travel together to battle and to defeat opponents and gain treasures. During battles, you and "Offerings" function the same way, except that when you die, all of the beasts die. However, usually the opponent must defeat the "Offerings" in order to actually attack you, so this rarely ever happens. And don't worry! If an "Offering" dies during battle, after the battle, it will be revived. Also, an "Offering" can look any way you want it to look, and can learn any move you are available to, unless said otherwise. You can have a maximum of 7 "Offerings".

5. You gain a moveset of moves over the game. The father you go in, the better moves you will gain. You have 2 types of moves; Physical moves and Spiritual moves, also known as Weapons and Magic. Physical moves are moves used for attacking your opponent or increasing power with Physical powers, and raise your moral every time you do so. Using Spiritual powers require paying moral in order to use a Spiritual move. So, just think of it as MtG Planeswalkers in a way.

6. A battle takes turns, like in Pokemon. It should also be known that sometimes you need to switch out your "Offerings" with each other, in case if 1 gets weak. You do not regenerate during battle, unless said otherwise.

7. You can form alliances with other users, to a max of 4 players. With allies you can participate in events or dungeons for prizes. However, an alliance will not affect the storyline, unless said otherwise.

8. Each player gains a different storyline, and each will be as exciting and unique as possible.

[spoiler=TCG?]

I am currently thinking on creating a TCG for the same game, just a different mode to play in. The idea will be for having a bunch of cards that are the souls, creations and lands of the "Offerings" of other people. However, this is not going to happen soon, and may take a while to actually create.

[spoiler=The Staff]

Creator and Narrator: mr. waifu

Also, it should be know that I will accept people to join me in staff if they want, and these are the positions.

Narrator: A member that narrates the actions, happenings, surrounding movements and dialog (of both chats and battle) of a player.

Designer: A member that can help with the overall structure of the game and list improvements.

Artist: A member that helps with music, artwork and other things that help players actually "Feel" the game.

[spoiler=Questions?]

Fell free to ask any question you have about the game, and go check it out. It would really help! ;D

Shouldn't this be in the Roleplaying section? Also, the races feel unbalanced. We've now clue what Winking is, so The Men sound like a bunch of medieval morons, the Sliars seem like coward Drow, the Krinson are appearently better Men while the Ficents are just all round silly.

This doesn't seem to have been fully thought through before posting.

@Desman Black

In the middle of the room, a pixie is made.

The Creational: Hello, young one. I am the Creational, and I have some questions to ask you.

Alright, lets begin.

- You see an ape, eagle, fish, bear, moose and raccoon on the road. You are hungry, and each is clean. What do you eat?

- A man offers you some advice for farming. When he finishes, what would you do?

- If you were in front of a group of criminals, and they asked you for your treasures, would you lie or tell the truth, and tell why?

That will be all for now.

@Tinkerer

In the middle of the room, a pixie is made.

The Creational: Hello, young one. I am the Creational, and I have some questions to ask you.

Alright, lets begin.

- When a person dies, there are 3 possible ways to go. There is Permua, Ras and Matarla. Choose one, whichever feels right to you.

- What do you want to be when you are an adult, and why.

- You have just solved a puzzle, and it was the most difficult puzzle in all of the realms. How did you solve it?

That will be all for now.

Shouldn't this be in the Roleplaying section? Also, the races feel unbalanced. We've now clue what Winking is, so The Men sound like a bunch of medieval morons, the Sliars seem like coward Drow, the Krinson are appearently better Men while the Ficents are just all round silly.

This doesn't seem to have been fully thought through before posting.

I don't know what roleplaying is... at least not on YCM.

I regret the "Advantages and Disadvantages" part, and I was thinking on removing that. Sliars are the most wicked beings in all of the realms, and are more like demons then actual flesh and bone. Winking it is just, well, kinda like having hope when all hope is lost. Krinson are stronger, but they are not as intelligent.

*Reads Ficent part*

The Ficents are my favorite being. They are most serious then any other being, and are excellent warriors.

EDIT: I didn't mean to double post srryz my bad

- When a person dies, there are 3 possible ways to go. There is Permua, Ras and Matarla. Choose one, whichever feels right to you.

- What do you want to be when you are an adult, and why.

- You have just solved a puzzle, and it was the most difficult puzzle in all of the realms. How did you solve it?

-(I shall never die!) Permua

-Vials and flasks have always spoke to me. Let me grow to be a Chemist!

-Thoughtfulness and some good luck.

-(I shall never die!) Permua

-Vials and flasks have always spoke to me. Let me grow to be a Chemist!

-Thoughtfulness and some good luck.

Alright, my friend, one moment...

Congratulations, my creation. Rejoice, for now is your time to come into the world. Good luck, my friend, and I will see you during the afterlife.

-SWSWSWSWSWSWSWSWSWSWS-

Everything goes black. You have no idea what you are doing, or what is happening. You can't remember what the Creat-- the Kriateo-- the k-- you, you can't remember who... or what... was, or was it--

You open your eyes, and the screaming stops. You see... you see what appears to be an angel, holding you in her arms. She is obviously your mother, since you can see sweat and blush on her face. However, she looks, happy, but an unusual kind of happy, like she hasn't been in any pain during the birth. You look at her, and she smiles. Then, a muscular man appears, and he looks at you, and starts laughing. He then picks you up and starts to admire you. He then starts to cry, tears of joy. Suddenly, he walks to a door, and through a hallway meets up with a much larger door. He opens it, and then enters into the chapel. You look, and you see hundreds of people looking at you. You then turn, and see the other side of the room. About a hundred as well, most of them crying as well. However, you see in the very back a man, with a metal spike coming in and out of his cheekbone. Once he sees you, he looks at you, with his right eye. Then, turning around, he leaves the chapel. Finally, the man reaches the priest.

"Greetings, Bhine-Abo. Congratulations with your new son."

"Many thanks, Oi."

"Hmmmm.... has he a name yet?"

"... No, not yet."

"Well, you know the drill. Before I can conduct the blessing, I must know his name."

"Of course, I just... haven't figured out a name yet"

"Well no problem, friend. Take your time."

"... Hmmm... Actually, that will be quite fine, Oi. I think I actually have a name now. He will be..."

<Insert name here __________>

- You see an ape, eagle, fish, bear, moose and raccoon on the road. You are hungry, and each is clean. What do you eat?

- A man offers you some advice for farming. When he finishes, what would you do?

- If you were in front of a group of criminals, and they asked you for your treasures, would you lie or tell the truth, and tell why?

-(if I knew how to skin) whichever's the biggest

- Help on his farm for a day, I learn from hands on experience

- tell the truth, I'm a good person, but that doesn't mean I tell them everything.

Archived