[CFV] G Clan Booster 4: Gear of Fate & G Trial Deck 9: True Birth of the Zodiac Time Beast

qIAOwla.jpg

The 4th G Clan Booster pack, and it's Gear Chronicle! (Link)

Currently the information we have for it is as follows:

• Includes further support for the Gear Chronicle clan. (Obviously)
  • Includes two "SP Clan Pack", one in Chrono version, and the other in Ryuzu version.
  • Includes a special reprint of Chronodragon Nextage as R, which comes to five copies in a carton.
  • Release Date - September 30, 2016 (JP). No other releases as of yet.

The confirmed cards that are up are:

Along with G Clan Booster, here is information dealing with Trial Deck 9!

[spoiler=G TD 9 - True Birth of the Zodiac Time Beast]

DPxs9Va.jpg

The units in this image are from the Trial Deck that will be released along side the Clan Booster. The deck will include the Time Zodiac Beasts, as well as a new Chronojet (in the form of a Time Zodiac Beast form).

INFORMATION:

• 52 cards (50 main, 2 strides)
  • Contains 1 reprint (Lucky Pot Dracokid)
  • Contains all the Zodiac Time Beasts, including a new Chrono Dran, Chronojet and Chronofang
  • 2 of the Zodiac Time Beasts will randomly be foiled in each TD

Link to the TD page itself

---

As a Gear Chronicle Cardfighter, I'm excited for this pack! It'll give me options for my deck as well as HOPEFULLY drop Nextage down in price in order for me to actually get it.

Thoughts? Opinions?

The cover card certainly reminds me of Glendios.

When I saw it, I was like "​K, why am I getting a Glendios-vibe from this thing? It looks similar."

*Looks at image*

Oh lord your right o.o

The second image isn't for this pack. It's for the Trial Deck releasing alongside it, which includes all 12 of the Zodiac Time Beasts in it and a new Chronojet Zodiac Time Beast form.

Is it? Ahhhh, that part I didn't know. Thanks for the information then.

I'll add that to the post.

def getting the new trial

also that chronotiger nextage O_o

Same here.

Tbh, need to get both actually (and by me I totes mean my card dealer). As for Chronotiger Nextage...I just need Nextage for my Avatar evolution. My deck has been needing the next evolution something terrible! Not only this, once the TZBs are released, if the abilities they possess are better than my current line up in Grades, I'll be reworking everything big time.

More information

Trial Deck 9 news

- 52 cards (50 main, 2 strides)

- Contains 1 reprint (Lucky Pot Dracokid)

- Contains all the Zodiac Time Beasts, including a new Chrono Dran, Chronojet and Chronofang

- 2 of the Zodiac Time Beasts will randomly be foiled in each TD

And a little bit more confirmation on things

Contains a Stride Fusion for Chronotiger and the new Chronojet

More information

Trial Deck 9 news

- 52 cards (50 main, 2 strides)

- Contains 1 reprint (Lucky Pot Dracokid)

- Contains all the Zodiac Time Beasts, including a new Chrono Dran, Chronojet and Chronofang

- 2 of the Zodiac Time Beasts will randomly be foiled in each TD

And a little bit more confirmation on things

Contains a Stride Fusion for Chronotiger and the new Chronojet

Well, guess this means more information to this thing xD

Thanks

I figured that we'd get a Lucky Pot reprint in the Trial Deck tbh.

Also it's nice to see higher quality pics of the stride form of Chronofang and new Chronojet.

Indeed, it certainly screams final boss to me.

The Strides of Chronofang and CJ look epic! The embodiment of my soul is finally getting what he needs! x3

Bumping this with some other information!

Apparently the G Trial Deck coming out along with Gear of Fate is titled "True Birth of the Zodiac Time Beast".

Also, questioning if I should make this a G Clan Booster & G Trial Deck thread now...

Might as well, seeing how closely related they are.

Also, I'm gonna riot if Chronolagannbeat Buffalo ends up sucking >_<

Might as well, seeing how closely related they are.

Also, I'm gonna riot if Chronolagannbeat Buffalo ends up sucking >_<

Alright, to save on trying to make two separate posts, this now deals with the G Clan Booster AND the G TD for the new Gear Chronicle units.

Honestly, I'm waiting to see all the abilities and stats for all the ZTB JUST so I can see what I can change in my current deck. If they deal with boosting up a Chronojet unit or even a ZTB, it'll be good. Very good!

They certainly look cool, then again they kinda have to be if we're approaching the climax.

True, true.

Then this means that the ZTB will more than likely be in the final version of Chrono's deck once Stride Gate has ended.

• 3 weeks later...

A Bump for this...with the names of two G-Units! I am happy about the first one's name...but the second...eeeehhhh...

Deus Ex Machina, Demiurgos & Chronodragon Gear Groovy

Those are two cards from Gear of Fate, however not much else are known at the moment. I just...reeeeaaaally hope Chronodragon gets a better sounding name ^^;

Other than that, not much else has been released.

Archived