Question for those of you who've seen Sonic SatAM (the one with the freedom fighters)

I've heard that a lot of the Sonic fanbase likes it, but I've only seen a few episodes. I really love cartoons and TV shows that are aimed at that target audience but actually good quality (eg Teen Titans [absolutely not meaning Teen Titans GO]) What I want to know is this:

As I major fan of Tails, will I cringe every time he comes on screen? I get that he's too young in this one to get a starring role or even go on missions. I ask because out of what little I've seen I can't forget the scene where Sonic and co. are putting on swat bot armor for an infiltration mission and Tails thinks that there are actually swat bots in knothole. No one corrects him on it so he runs off scared. That scene is supposed to be funny somehow, but it comes off as senseless given what would happen if there actually were swat bots in knothole, and he's definitely old enough to understand that. I get that even good anime/cartoons have cringe worthy scenes (One example is in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's when team 5d's 'defeats' team unicorn). I just want to know before I spend time watching.

Archived