1 Leonin Arbiter 

1 Containment Priest 

2 Leyline of Sanctity 

1 Carpet of Flowers 

3 Pithing Needle 

1 Gaddock Teeg 

2 Rest in Peace 

1 Krosan Grip 

Not entirely sure of the competitive viability of this deck, but I've been playing it for the past few weeks and it's pretty fun. The sideboard is super wonky. It's essentially a Maverick shell with a slight splash of blue for Geist and Brainstorm/FOW. I considered trying to cram a Restoration Angel package in here, but space is so unbelievably tight. As for cards that are underperforming, I'm often finding Knight of the Reliquary sitting dead, so I had considered trying to trim her down. The new Thalia also looks fantastic for Legacy, whether she fits into Bant or not idk, but she's definitely found a place in D&T. Willing to explain any of my card choices. 

What does Geist add to the deck that makes it better? It doesn't compliment any thing in the deck and feels like it takes up space. I think I would rather play a Flusterstorm. Green Sun's Zenith seems soooooo out of place here with such crappy targets, too. Bant Good stuff should have a lot more going for it than cards that fill up space.

if knight is underperforming you could remove that and a couple gsz, three of those seems excessive.

only three targets for four stoneforge? i mean i don't play legacy, so i only imagine games are quicker than other formats, but it just seems like later stoneforges become dead draws. could probably cut one of those too

Archived