Numerix Hunters! [OOC/Limited Acceptance/PG-16]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, archetypal Numerix (Muscaria, Usurper of the Fungal Serpents; Aeon Magus; and Moltanic Dandao come to mind) will typically be encountered alongside their archetype. Most early Duels against NPCs in general will probably be Numerix Duels, which I must stress is any Duel in which you Summon a Numerix and the winner gets any and all Numerix the loser had.

Well, archetypal Numerix (Muscaria, Usurper of the Fungal Serpents; Aeon Magus; and Moltanic Dandao come to mind) will typically be encountered alongside their archetype. Most early Duels against NPCs in general will probably be Numerix Duels, which I must stress is any Duel in which you Summon a Numerix and the winner gets any and all Numerix the loser had.

Someone made a Numerix for my Moltanics? How did I miss that?

Would it be okay if the opponent uses Numerix Evolution in Yuto's upcoming Duel?

[spoiler=Numerix Evolution]Normal Spell

Target 1 Xyz monster you control, except a "Numerix" monster; Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 "Numerix" Xyz monster that is the same Attribute as that monster and up to 2 Ranks higher or lower using it as Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on the summoned monster. This is treated as an Xyz Summon). You can only activate 1 "Numerix Evolution" per turn.

OK, Catman. You've started a Duel without letting me know, and I'm sorry to say that there will be no Ranking Up at the VERY BEGINNING OF THE GAME!

Dial it back, I've got this little segment planned out before y'all go Number Hunting.

BUT... This will be an interesting beginning.

Okay then, I understand. Well, Yuto (and technically Ryuku) will be frozen in time until you give the word. ;)

[spoiler=In My Defense...]

I meant if we had to notify you first before I just waltz into a Numerix Duel.

I asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived