Numerix Hunters! [OOC/Limited Acceptance/PG-16]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=The Split Personality (COMPLETE)]Name: Yuto Nagamori

Appearance: anime-boy-boy-cute-kawaii-Favim.com-3042

Stereotype: The Split Personality

Personality: To most people, Yuto is a socially awkward young man. He tried to avoid talking to others that he doesn't know. To his friends and family, however, he's a goofy kid; he's always joking about something, and tends to become pretty obnoxious as a result. Yuto tried to be as optimistic as possible, even to slightly unrealistic standards. However, he hates taking risks, and tries to avoid them. He's very overprotective of his friends and family, but sometimes to a fault (they get pretty annoyed after a while).

Yami Yuto: Yami Yuto, the 'alter ego' of Yuto, only comes forth during duels when Yuto asks him to, or when a Numerix Card is on the line. Otherwise, he stays as a spirit in Yuto's Numerix Card, Numerix 27: Mastery Wizard. He occasionally takes over Yuto's body outside of duels to search for other Numerix Cards to strengthen his own power. Yuto doesn't know Yami's true goal, for he hasn't dug deep enough into Yami's mind yet.

Yami is more aggressive than Yuto when it comes to duels. While Yuto has fun, and complements his opponent, Yami taunts them, and seems to enjoy his opponent's discomfort.

Background: Growing up, Yuto and his younger sister, Yuki, never had much. They both live in a foster home in the heart of Destiny City. While they had good early childhoods there, the foster mother was poor; both of the Nagamoris only had a few personal belongings each, including their Duel Disks and Decks.

Yuto only felt truly "alive" when he Dueled, at least until the point in the Duel where things would go downhill for him. He would lose every Duel, even to the most basic tactics and beginning Duelists (mainly to Yuki). As a result, after every Duel, Yuto became frustrated and slightly aggrevated. He'd keep telling himself that he would become better by Dueling more often, but after a couple of months of that, his entusiasm towards Dueling started to fade.

One day, Yuto found a locket on the ground. He picked it up, and the spirit inside the locket inhabited Yuto's body. The Spirit, Yuto dubbing him "Yami", wanted one thing; all one hundred Numerix Cards, but he needed a willing host body. They made a pact: Yami would help Yuto to become a better Duelist, and Yuto would help Yami find the remaining Numerix Cards by allowing Yami to stay within his body. Yami then presented Yuto with Numerix-027: Mastery Wizard.

With Yami's teachings, and the power of Mastery Wizard, Yuto started to win more Duels. But a sudden spike of wins like this might attract... unwanted attention...

Deck: Elemental Sorceresses

Misc:

Battle Theme:

[spoiler=Deck]Monsters

Elemental Sorceress - Pyrus (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Aquas (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Terra (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Zephyr (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Luxxi (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Umbrelle (x3)

Effect Veiler (x2)

Maxx "C"

Spells 'n' Traps

Elemental Sacrifice (x3)

Elemental Barrier (x3)

Xyz Arc (x3)

Pot of Avidity (x2)

Foolish Burial

Pendulum Reborn

Elemental Reinforcement (x3)

Mirror Force (x3)

Extra Deck

Numerix-027: Mastery Wizard

Elemental Sorceress - Ardour (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Fluvia (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Naturum (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Vertexia (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Obscurita (x3)

Elemental Sorceress - Lychina (x3)

Quick question; Do Numerix Cards possess people like Zexal's Number Cards?

. . . Sort of. Each "Numerix" exaggerates an aspect of your personality, to better fit the card- "Numerix-052: Luck Queen", for example, makes you more bold and self-confident, so you're more likely to keep using its draw-and-double effect until you accidentally lock yourself out of searching and drawing by calling the wrong name.

At least, that was my plan when I launched a slightly similar AGM RP. Champion may choose to discard my idea.

. . . Sort of. Each "Numerix" exaggerates an aspect of your personality, to better fit the card- "Numerix-052: Luck Queen", for example, makes you more bold and self-confident, so you're more likely to keep using its draw-and-double effect until you accidentally lock yourself out of searching and drawing by calling the wrong name.

At least, that was my plan when I launched a slightly similar AGM RP. Champion may choose to discard my idea.

Ah okay, thanks. The reason I asked was because Numerix 27: Mastery Wizard was going to be the card that started this whole "Yami Yuto" thing. I'll keep what I have for now unless Champion says otherwise.

BRB. Got class until 9.

[spoiler=The Kid]
Name: Katsuya

Appearance: (100 words min. OR a picture)

Personality: (100 words min, including Stereotype)

Background:

Deck:

Monsters: 19

MLG Gaben x2

MLG John Cena x3

MLG Sanic x2

MLG Shrek x3

MLG Snoop Dogg x3

MLG Thomas x1

MLG Trickshooter x2

MLG Swagnemite x3

Spells: 12