Lair of Needle Insects, and other Duelist Genesis cards

Guest Black Fang

Meda Bat? So that's the TCG name of this really old monster...

Haha' date=' brings back memories of a time when Perfect Great Moth was able to be tribute summoned :D

[/quote']

Great moth could be "tribute summoned"?

Haha' date=' brings back memories of a time when Perfect Great Moth was able to be tribute summoned :D

[/quote']

Yup, old OCG cards didn't have enough text space at all, and Yugioh terminology wasn't even established, so it looked like this:

"This card can be Special Summoned by Cocoon of Evolution."

So people tribute summoned it, or better yet use The Cheerful Coffin and revive it using unlimited Monster Reborns.

Actually, I think this is the reason why The Cheerful Coffin was the first ever Parallel Rare card to be made.

Guest Black Fang

[/quote']

Yup, old OCG cards didn't have enough text space at all, and Yugioh terminology wasn't even established, so it looked like this:

"This card can be Special Summoned by Cocoon of Evolution."

So people tribute summoned it, or better yet use The Cheerful Coffin and revive it using unlimited Monster Reborns.

Actually, I think this is the reason why The Cheerful Coffin was the first ever Parallel Rare card to be made.

OMG i owned great moth! XD i coulda owned. XD

Archived