Dartz vs. Sartorius

ckram

Who will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Dartz
    • Sartorius
    • Draw

I hate the two of them, because both of them go on about 'Humanity is destroying the world and I'm gonna stop it by destroying/brainwashing them.' But in a duel, ponder this situation.

Dartz: For my opening move, I play The seal of Orichalcos! The ultimate power of the seal awards my monsters 500 extra attack points.

Sartorius: It won't last long. I play my own field spell, Light Boundary!

*Light Boundary fails to activate*

Sartorius: What?! What happened?

Dartz: My seal happened. You can't get rid of it just by playing a pathetic card like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dartz.

There is no way that I would vote for someone that uses a deck that relies on more luck that Joey.

Dartz has skill, Sart. has uber luck.

So what about the tv show and the "cosmos" and "destiny"?

If the two were in a duel without their abilities, then Dartz would win hands down.

Plus, he was in the original Yugioh era, so that is double good.

Dartz, especially since Saiou can no longer see the future. (And Saiou cheated in his second duel with Judai). Kale you mean the 'original' (since the big evil of the original series wasn't even dueling if you exclude Kaiba wanting to 'kill' everyone.)

Dartz may have been in the original yugioh era but he was uber filler, and a very bad filler at that, so thats triple neg points for him. Sartorious is good but deck wise Dartz would win however for everything else Sartorious is even better, he has much better cards, is a much better villain, actually instigated his destruction of the world before dueling Judai blah blah blah........

Guest King of Games

DArtz definitely has the better deck, but if we're talking who's the better Bad guy....

We should look at their underlings.

Dartz: 3 bikers, Mai, Ancient Atlantian monsters, he even uses the souls of defeated duelists against Kaiba and the Pharaoh.

Satorius: school kids, hmmmm.....

Dartz is much better

Archived