Yu-Gi-Oh: Duels of Fate. [Custom Decks Allowed]

Ryuto111

This story takes place In a large city of people where anyone can duel. A 16 year old boy named Sora Takushima was one of those duelist. He had a charming and prideful personality. Day after Day, he duels and getting stronger and more hard to beat. He also had many friends and rivals. Everyone was happy and had a peaceful harmony. What they did not know, Is that there's a secret organization called the Shadow Duelist (Yeah, I get it. Original Yu-Gi-Oh right? I CANT HELP IT! >:l). They are duelist that take peoples souls whenever their opponent loses and are banished to the Shadow Realm forever...One day at the Academy, Sora whom was In class...Well having a "good time" with himself (Sleeping In Class) and was not paying attention to the Teacher. Once the bell has rung, he woke up and everyone rushed out in the classroom (Including Sora himself). Now heading to the Duel Arena in the back of the school Sora yells out loud.

"Alright! Who wants to duel first!?"

((Well, this is my first time trying to role-play in a Forum. I hope this "Starter" is good for now.))

Archived