Yu-gi-oh!: Twisted Fates [IC|Accepting|PG-13]

0PxPz0

Xanxus.full.935802.jpg

Astra listened to the Kassyl's entire rant about Zaddicus before approaching his opponent "So umm, Dazon sir? we have to duel each other right?" "Astra, Astra!" the stars were speaking again "This guys really good, he's from a neighboring kingdom." "Be careful, he's super strong and  he's hiding something, that transformation earlier was really weird!" "I think his spirits are special, something about his kingdom." Astra grew more nervous with each warning "Can I beat him at all?" the thought, not asking the Tarot but hoping for an answer anyway "Totally! you just need to draw us during the duel and we'll remind you how your tablets work like earlier." one of the stars replied "We can even give you a couple new tablets that will help." "Which ones?" "I was thinking Swords and Pentacles." "What are those?" Astra asked confused "Never mind, we should watch the other guys fight for now in case we win."

"A duel for an audience as... varied as this is an offer too good to refuse. Coryn, if you're joining me I'll see you in the pavilion momentarily." the jester quickly shot out of his seat and followed his opponent "Y-yes! Of course, let's not disappoint master Zaddicus!" he said in feigned excitement as he hurried after Kasssyl. as he caught up the fool tablet began glowing as it spoke, that is to say it communicated without speaking, to it's master "Come on now Coryn, we can take this guy, he's a pushover I bet!" "That's easy for you to say, you know the future and don't have to worry about disappointing master Zaddicus" he replied mentally "You just need to think more positively! that thing's going to kill a whole ton of people probably and you don't see them complaining." the Tarot said with the utmost confidence. "Wait people are going to die! am I one of them?" Coryn said out loud, covering his mouth once he realized "Probably." the spirit gave the psychic equivalent of a casual shrug. "But look on the bright side, you might not!"

Ezekiel ignored The Magician as he complained about The Devils plan, only tuning back in as his opponent, Judgement, spoke up. "And Ezekiel, I hope that luck is on your side because if it is not, your going to lose." the man rolled his eyes under his hood before heading towards the pavilion where his duel was to take place, to prepare as well as watch The Fool and The Magician face each other. off in the distance he heard The Fool yelling "Wait people are going to die! am I one of them?" he chuckled. "Speaking with his Tarot no doubt." he said to his own "Fool is scaring him with his optimism." the spirit replied showing minimal interest. "Any suggestions for our match with Judgement?" he asked as he looked through his other tablets "Simply do as you always do and it will be fine." she said, not quite reassuringly.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dazon looked at Astra. "Yes Astra, its us who must duel. i suggest we follow the others." He replied. He didn't want to scare the poor kid, especially since he was the only little guy in the group. He revealed his tarot and showed it to astra. "You know, when you think about, me and you kinda have the same tarot. Like, The stars, the moon, they revolve around the sun." He joked. Then he realised something. "Wouldn't it be funny if there was a Sun Tarot. Me and you and that person could be like a fighting team, eh?"

"Do you mind if i see this "Hanged man"? I'll show you my tarot if you show me yours."

Amaranth stopped walking. Producing the Tarot, he held it up. "I suppose activating it won't really work, but it has a second effect: I Summon The Hanged Tarot!"

The tablet flashed and flared, and the air about him was filled with the stench of death as the Tarot was summoned. Looming above both him and Simon stood a towering man, his face and body covered in tattered rags, two piercing red eyes shining from behind the veil, and around his neck... the remains of a noose, snapped off and fraying at the end, yet still digging into his throat. A strangled noise escaped him, but no discernable words.

"Huh. So that's what that is. Neat, I guess." He shrugs, but the gesture is lopsided and a bit grotesque.

Simon looks at the shell of a man that is the Hanged Tarrot, it red gaze looks like it's peircing through him. "Huh, alright. My turn." He takes out his Tarrot. "I summon the Fortunate Tarrot!" ...Nothing happened, Simon tried again. "I said, i summon the Fortunate Tarrot!" Nothing still. Snickering comes from the tablet. "Um, hello? I know you're there. Can you just come out, please?" A powerfull voice comes from the tablet. "NO." "Huh? Why, not?" Another voice comes from the tablet, this one being more mischeivous. "WE DON'T FEEL LIKE IT THAT'S WHY." "I kind of need you to come out right now though, so..." The powerfull voice speaks once ahain. "IT IS NOT THE TIME." "But i-" A hiss comes from the tablet. Simon sighs, it would seem the Tarrot had control over him, not the other way around. "I guess we'll have to wait. So, where are we headed first, Ranthy?"

Noza looked at the castle with wonder. His brother has travelled far and wide, and he bet this was where he was. But as he made it up the steps, an old  man beside him fell. Anxious to help, Noza bent down to help the man up, but as he did, the man slipped something into his hand. Noza looked at his hand. "The Sun of Tarot?" He asked himself. He was going to ask the man, but he'd disappeared. He walked up to the doors of the palace. 2 gaurds stood there, slacking. "Hey, umm. do you know if a man..... c-called Dazon entered here earlier?" He asked the gaurds. The two soldiers rolled their eyes and looked at the kid. "Why should we tell?" They asked. Suddenly, a Dragon with glowing scales flashed in his head. "I have this, a Tarot, a mystical tablet. I'm in control of something extremely important and only lord zadicus can explain it." He said. But Noza was startled by his own outburst. The two gatekeepers opened the door. "Right this way, Young Master."

Amaranth tilted his head, as though listening to something, but there was nothing but the stirring of the wind as he began to walk again, still listening...

Where are we headed?

Erasssssst.

Why do you speak like that?

Thisssssss isssss how a ssssserpent sssspe--

No, that is how a child with a missing tooth speaks.

You're better than that.

Apu is right!

Do not give in to stereoTyping.

*sigh* Fine. I will speak normally.

Thank you. Erast, you said? Is that it there?

I cannot see.

Here:

One of Amaranth's eyes, the right one, glowed with the flickering light of a violet flame. It squinted, all on its own, and widened before the flame winked out.

That is indeed Erast. It may take some time to get there...

Zaddicus is not going anywhere. I have all the time in the world.

"We're going to Erast. It's a long walk, and I'm not making any stops. TrY aNd KeEp Up~!"

at a toll bridge three miles outside Erast two figures lie in wait, both lay in wait for their opponents to arrive. "How long must we wait here? If your Lord Zaddicus knew they would come this way he could have at least given a time estimate." one was a traveler known only as Executioner, her shinning silver locks swaying in the slight breeze as she looks through the tablets of her deck, each one no longer a tablet but a piece of cloth ripped from the corpse of a previous enemy. "Lord Zaddicus most likely had a reason for sending us ahead of time, perhaps there are others and we are merely a last resort." her partner, who had just recently arrived, was Wardell Sutton, holder of The Emperor. "Classic soldier boy, no wonder the Tarot of logic and heartlessness chose you." she said Snidely as she tied up the scraps of cloth and returned them to the hidden pocket in her tattered black ball gown. "You doubt The Emperor?" he said, only the slightest hint of emotion visible. "We've been over this you big idiot, I don't really care what you do as long as you're not in the way and I could care less about your stupid Tarot." this had been at least the third time sh'd had to remind him. "If you're going to insist on talking at least find something entertaining to say." the two agreed to spend the rest of their time in silence until whoever they would be fighting showed up.

"We're going to Erast. It's a long walk, and I'm not making any stops. TrY aNd KeEp Up~!"

Erast? Wasn't that the place that was becoming incresingly hostile with each passing moment? The place he knew he would get caught and locked up? The place where he could potentially be executed? ...Ok. i mean, who would mess with Simon when he had "Ranthy" on his side? Surely not Zadicus. Especially not Zadicus, considering Ranthy had the goal of ripping said ruler to shreds... and then burning those shreds to ash... and then lighting the Ashes on fire. Simon noded as they headed towards Erast... a very long time passed before Simon spotted a toll bridge off in the distance. It looked like they were close.

After ensuring the kitchen staff had been sufficiently amazed (or at the very least, amused) and after receiving directions to the pavilion, Kassyl turned around to finally notice the jester that had been stalking him and mumbling to himself the entire show.

"Ah, hello again. You wouldn't happen to know who Coryn is would you?" Kassyl could feel the eye-roll and knew he had to recover.

"I'm kidding, of course. Um. It looks like we're the first ones here, I suppose we should get down to business?"

He strolled into the main arena and looked up to see Zaddicus perched on another throne atop a balcony, looking down upon all others who entered. Kassyl strolled to the side that would allow him full view of the conqueror at all times, watching Coryn scamper across to the other. "The lord is watching, lets give him a show. You can go first, it'll take a moment to construct my deck."

What he did next could be best described as a twisted version of the Macarena if it involved 20 additional steps, small amounts of cursing and ancient magics sealed in small tablets for the amusement of a child in a young mans body. Reaching into every conceivable pocket on his person to stack together his tablets to form the deck he prayed could bring some wonder into the bleak situation. He smiled and awaited the first move.

"The lord is watching, lets give him a show. You can go first, it'll take a moment to construct my deck." Coryn drew his hand while his opponent did what he assumed was some kind of dance. "Lord Zaddicus, would you like us to start?" The jester looked to his lord, waiting for the command to begin, when he noticed the small crowd watching, the child with The Star, the mysterious figure with Justice, and a few of Zaddicus' soldiers. The emperor looked down from his throne on the balcony "Yes, let's start immediately if both parties are ready." Coryn nodded "Duel Start!" the man nervously looked through his hand until finally choosing a tablet "First I activate 'Magic Act' allowing me to add one 'Act' spell to my hand which I then activate, 'Juggling Act'!" Coryn revealed the first spell which burst into confetti only to replace it's self with the second which did the same when activated.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Magic Act"

Spell

"Add one "Act" spell or trap card from your deck or graveyard to your hand, if you successfully activate that card this turn, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard."

"When I activate Juggling Act i discard one "Clown" spirit to add three 'Rough Exploder' tablets to my hand." Coryn spoke with slightly more confidence as his spell was replaced with a young girl dressed in a clown outfit juggling three tablets which she handed to Coryn.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Juggling Act"

Spell

"Discard one "Clown" or "Act" card, add three or less level 4 or lower monsters from your deck or graveyard to your hand, if you summon these monsters they are destroyed during the endphase."

"That's not all though, since I activated the spell added by 'Magic Act' I can special summon one "Clown" and I choose the level three 'Mirage the Joyful Clown'" with a puff of smoke a smiling girl balancing on a large ball appeared, her outfit a silly mockery of what a small girl would wear complete with a tutu "Lonely looking isn't she? I'll give her a friend, remember that Tablet I discarded? It was 'Peten the Dark Clown' and by banishing his tablet from the graveyard I can special summon another copy!" a man in a grinning mask appeared, a large red feathered hat hiding most of his appearance. "Now let's build the overlay network, combine your performances to bring joy to the world, I summon the rank three 'Jules the Fabulous Ringmaster'!" A vortex opened beneath the two strange spirits, swallowing them up only to spit out a new creature, a while haired man dressed strikingly similar to Kassyl with his outfit colored primarily red and white.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Jules the Fabulous Ringmaster"

(Spellcaster/Xyz/Dark/Rnk 3/ATK 1600/DEF 2000)

"2 level 3 monsters

When this card is summoned change the battle position of all "Clown" monsters. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, activate the following effects based on this cards battle position:

Attack - "Clown" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly until the endphase, during your endphase change all monsters that attacked to defense position.

Defense - activate the effect of all "Clown" monsters you control (ignore any activation cost or condition)."

"I'll end for now, your turn."

Samantha walked to the pavilion where she was going to battle Ezekiel. The angel from the Judges Tarot followed behind her with his arms crossed. “You’re an alcoholic, you know that alcohol is bad for you right?” The angel said in a solemn tone. “Yes I know it’s bad for me and just for you to know I really don’t care,” Samantha said in a bored tone. Samantha continued walking until she was where she was to duel Ezekiel, which she saw him standing besides his Tarot sprit. “Hey!” Samantha said out to Ezekiel. “If you don’t mind I’ll go first and if you do mind, you can go and complain to your mommy!” Samantha reached in her jacket and pulled out 5 summoning tablets before looking at them.

“First, I’ll summon Luck Man!” Samantha threw the tablet down and a man wearing a red suit appeared, but there was a big black question mark where his face would be. In Luck Man’s left hand was a black cane with a big die on the top of it. “Next, I’ll activate his effect which allows me to roll a die and then apply an effect depending on a result.” The angel put his hand on Samantha’s shoulder. “Luck Man’s effect is risky,” he said warningly. Samantha shrugged his shoulder off. “Uh, yah, I know! That’s why I’m activating it!” A red die appeared in Luck Man’s hand which it then threw into the air. The die grew bigger to about the size of someone’s head and then landed on the ground. The side on the top of the die was a 3.

“Well that’s not what I did want to get, but at least it wasn’t the worst thing I could have got. Because it landed on a 3, I can’t attack on this turn but that does not matter since I can’t attack on my first turn. Now, I Special Summon Luck Knight.” A knight with shining armor appeared. Both of the knight’s shoulder pads were giant dice. “I can Special Summon Luck Knight if I control a Luck monster. Now using Luck Knight and Luck Man I will Synchro Summon!” Luck Man turned into 3 green circles and Luck Knight turned into 4 glowing orbs that flew through the green circles. “Come forth, Luck Dragon!”

In a flash of light, a giant white dragon appeared in front of Samantha. The dragon’s teeth had several coins and dice stuck in between them. The dragon’s left eye had a giant red 7 where it’s iris was supposed to be, while its other eye has a pale blue. “When Luck Dragon is Summoned, I can add 1 tablet to my hand.” Samantha reached into her jacket and pulled out a tablet, adding it to the 3 other tablets in her hand. “Now I place card face-down and end my turn.” A white rectangle with a big blue seven on it appeared in front of Samantha before disappearing. “Now it’s your turn, hooded guy.”[/size]

[spoiler=Luck Man's Effect]Luck Man

Type: Fiend/Tuner/Effect

Level: 3

Attribute: DARK/ATK 700 DEF 700

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can roll a six-sided die, then apply the result. (1): Destroy this card. (2): You lose 700 LP. (3): Skip your Battle Phase this turn. (4): Destroy 1 card your opponent controls. (5): You gain 700 LP. (6): Your opponent skips their next Battle Phase. Once per turn; you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right: Add 1 “Luck” card from your Deck to your hand. If you call it wrong: Your opponent adds 1 card from their Deck to their hand.

[spoiler=Luck Knight's Effect]Luck Knight

Type: Fiend/Effect

Level: 4

Attribute: DARK/ATK 1800 DEF 1300

Effect: If you control a “Luck” monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters ATK. If you call it wrong; you take damage equal to this card’s ATK.

[spoiler=Luck Dragon's Effect]Luck Dragon

Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect

Level: 7

Attribute: DARK/ ATK 2500 DEF 2000

Summoning Conditions: 1 Tuner + 1 or more “Luck” non-Tuner monsters

Effect: When this card is Summoned; you can draw 1 card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles an opponents monster; you can flip a coin and call it. If you called right; destroy the opponent’s monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters ATK. If you called it wrong; this card’s ATK and DEF becomes 0 until the end of this turn, also you take 800 damage.

[spoiler=The Face-Down card]Lucky Life Source

Type: Continuous Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card) While this card is face-up on your side of the field; you take no effect damage from “Luck” cards. When this card is destroyed: You can add 1 “Luck” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

"Now it’s your turn, hooded guy." Ezekiel looked up to Zaddicus who seemed to be preoccupied with the duel between The Magician and The Fool. "Very well, let's get this over with shall we?" his grin looked sinister from beneath the shadow of his hood as he examined his tablets "Your opponent plays luck based, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep her on her toes." the blindfolded woman said "Yes, yes, let me duel in peace please." he replied before throwing a tablet on the ground "First I summon 'Airborne hobiruK' in attack!" a creature soon rose from the ground resembling a winged kuriboh with inverted colors.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Airborne hobiruK"

(Fairy/Negative/Dark/Lvl 1/ATK 300/DEF 200)

"If this card is destroyed by battle your opponent takes all battle damage you would take (including this card) until the endphase. This cards level is treated as -1."

"Next I activate a spell, 'Black Luck Bombardment'!" he threw a second tablet to the ground causing the sky to become clouded and dark. "This card allows me to fill up my field with 'Black Luck' spirits in face-down defense." as he spoke four tablets rose from within his robes and expanded to become shadow like black rectangles on the field.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Black Luck Bombardment"

Spell

"Special summon as many "Black Luck" monsters in face-down defense position as possible from your hand, deck, and/or graveyard."

"Finally I'll set two face-downs and end." Ezekiel spread his arms out as if daring Samantha to attack him on her turn.

[spoiler=Face-downs] 

Monsters (from Ezekiels left to right)

Black Luck Cat

(Beast/Dark/Lvl 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

"If this face-down monster is attacked, destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters ATK."

Black Luck Sheep

(Beast/Dark/Lvl 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

"If this face-down monster is destroyed, special summon three "Black Sheep Token" (Beast-type/Dark/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to either players side of the field in attack position with this effect "This card cannot be tributed. This cards battle position cannot be changed"."

(Airborne hobiruK)

Black Luck Crow

(Winged-Beast/Dark/Lvl 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

"If this face-down monster is destroyed, your opponent discards one card for each "Black Luck Crow" in your graveyard (including this card)."

Black Luck Bat

(Winged-Beast/Dark/Lvl 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

"If this face-down monster is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each "Black Luck Bat" in your graveyard (including this card)."

spells/traps

Black Luck Warp

Counter Trap

"When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or summons a monster banish that card (any effect activated is negated), add the banished card to your opponents hand during their second standbyphase after this cards activation."

Mirror Force

Trap

"When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls."

Kassyl completed his assembly, contently looking at the deck nicely assembled in his hand, with the extra deck tucked under the white ribbon of the hat. He looked up, in front of him was another magician floating above the ground between him and his opponent.
"Oh, you're done?" He couldn't tell who's reaction showed more annoyance, the emperor, the Jester or his spirit.

He took a breath and let the attention soak in.

"It's showtime!" He let his voice echo out through the pavilion.

"This place is so drab. Honestly Zaddicus, you control most of the continent but you still couldn't afford a good interior designer? Well I'll do this for you free of charge, I activate the field spell Lucid Circus!" The pavilion didn't really change, things were just added. Brightly coloured streamers rolled down the archways and columns which adorned the room, as if rising from underground balloons rose towards the ceiling, hovering in places as if they were being held by invisible giants. The once bright white chandelier wavered for a moment in the transformation as the surely priceless crystals took on tints of colours that refracted a rainbow of light around the room. Finally a small party hat fell from the ceiling onto Zaddicus' head. Kassyl smiled innocently, having psychic connections with your tablets did come with its benefits, even if the price was a bit steep.

"See? Isn't that much better? Next up I'll summon Delusion Deck from my hand." Kassyl tossed the tablet to the ground, but as it flew it grew, not only widening but growing in height, stacking itself on top of itself until each tablet was the size of a man but paper thin, stacked one atop another in a neat pile. He stepped on top of it as the oversized deck shuffled itself.

"I'm thinking of a tablet, lets cut to it. Delusion Bunny into defence mode! Come forth and wreak havoc upon this earth!" Half the deck rose to reveal the inscriptions of the Bunny, which hopped out of its holdings quite nonchalantly, its white fur appeared to change through the spectrum of colours thanks to the candles above. The tablet deck scattered and shrunk, placing itself atop the real deck of tablets.

"But wait, there's more. Because when I summon my precious little bun I get to make yet another summon from my hand, so join the party, Delusion Daggers into defence mode!" Tapping the tablet and throwing it at the bunny, it morphed into a strange, almost ritualistic knife which the bunny, defying all biology, caught in one of its long and floppy ears.

"And don't think I'm done yet. But of course, first I need to tell you about my circus. See, every time I summon or use the effect of a delusion monster, it gets a lucid counter added on. Seeing as I've summoned 3 monsters and activated 2 of their effects, we're sitting at 5 counters now. You may notice the room not making much logical sense anymore, that's normal, don't think too hard about it and you'll be fine. Embrace the dream." To demonstrate his point, Kassyl started to walk towards a column, steped up and walked upwards, then upside down across the archway, until he calmly reached the bottom, a few feet away from where he started.

"Finally I'll activate my Secret Hat. With this I banish the top card of my deck and will get to reveal it at the start of my next turn. Until then however, I think I'll leave it to your turn. There's no fun in showing off all my tricks at once, eh?." He threw his top hat high into the air, the tablet on top of it. The hat inflated above his head as the Delusion Deck atop his own deck flew up into it, banished into the darkness of suspense and mystery.

[spoiler=Cards used this turn] 

Lucid Circus

Field Spell

Every time a “Delusion” monster is Summoned or targeted by an effect, place 1 Lucid Counter on this card. You may remove Lucid Counters from this card to increase the ATK and DEF of all “Delusion” monsters you control equal to the number of Lucid Counters removed x200.

Delusion Deck

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Effect

When this monster is Summoned you may search your deck for 1 “Delusion” monster and Special Summon it. Shuffle your deck then place this card on top of your deck.

ATK: 1000

DEF: 0

Delusion Bunny

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Tuner

If this monster is Special Summoned, you may target 1 “Delusion” Monster other than “Delusion Bunny” in your Hand or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

ATK: 0

DEF: 1000

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500

Secret Hat

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, Banish the top card of your deck face-down. At the start of your next Standby Phase, send this card to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard activate one of the following effects based on what type of card was Banished by this card’s effect:

• Monster: Special Summon the Banished monster.
  • Spell/Trap: Set the Banished card, you may activate it this turn.

Hand size: 2

Graveyard size: 0

The guardians standing at the bridge were greeted to the sight of two figures approaching. One, clad in black and trailing dark flames that blackened the grass, yet emitted no smoke. The mere sight of him was foreboding, even as he shambled closer, stumbling more than he walked, his feet taken to an irregular path.

As he approached, Amaranth saw the bridge. "Here we are!" He glanced at Simon. "You can still back out now, fella. I wouldn't want you to get caught in the crossfire..." back before he was killed and resurrected by the vengeful spirits of the earth, but he wasn't going to include that.

Speaking of, the Earthbound were becoming restless. Especially his newly-borne Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl, who was gazing through Amaranth's eye once more.

Ahh, guardians upon the bridge? Shall we tear them to shreds?

Yes, absolutely. But I'll save you for when we get to Erast. I have some toys I'd like to test out first. Other than them, of course.

Heheheh... I like you...

Yes, his "toys" were going to have to do for now. He hadn't quite... recovered from summoning Chacu Challhua, and if his body couldn't take the strain, god knows where he'd end up when he inevitably regenerated. No, it was too risky.

"First I summon 'Airborne hobiruK' in attack!" a creature soon rose from the ground resembling a winged kuriboh with inverted colors. "Next I activate a spell, 'Black Luck Bombardment'!" he threw a second tablet to the ground causing the sky to become clouded and dark. "This card allows me to fill up my field with 'Black Luck' spirits in face-down defense." as he spoke four tablets rose from within his robes and expanded to become shadow like black rectangles on the field. "Finally I'll set two face-downs and end."

'Wow, that's a lot of face-downs,' Samantha thought, 'Since I don't know what the face-downs are, I don't know what will happen if I attack one of them' Samantha then smiled. 'It would be like a gamble!' Samantha reached into her jacket and pulled out another tablet, making the number of tablets in her hand five. Suddenly, the angel from the Judges Tarot spoke. "Watch out, those face-downs might be something that could hurt you." Samantha looked at the angel, peeved. "I didn't ask for your opinion!" Samantha then looked at each of the four face-down tablets."I'll attack the one on the far right! Go Luck Dragon! Lucky Coin Barrage! " Luck Dragon opened it's mouth, and a large stream of gold coins shot out at high speed, towards the far right face-down monster.

Jordan felt something deep inside of her awaken. She had felt it during the dinner, but not this strong. She pushed it back, but it was stronger than her. Her eyes became pure black. Her voice deepened. She gained a black aura. Deep inside herself, Jordan laid dormant, struggling to reawaken. She knew she let the demon inside awaken. She knew Milleno was dead meat. It was time for him to meet her madness. "Are you ready, Milleno?" She demonically smiled." It's time for you to meet your maker. You go first." She threw up her box of tablets and caught them, mixing them. She was going to eliminate everyone in this dueling arena, starting with Milleno.

"[/color] Here we are. You can still back out now, fella. I wouldn't want you to get caught in the crossfire..."

Simon's eye twitched a bit. He could tell when he was being underestimated. He turned to Amaranth, however before he could say anything, the booming voice spoke up in his head. "NO. YOUR REAL FIGHT IS NOT WITH THE HANGED MAN, IT IS WITH THE DEVIL." Simon didn't really know what that meant, but he decided he would roll with it. "I wouldn't underestimate me if i were you, dead man. I may not have whatever made that crater in Redwater, but i can still hold my own." It was true, even though his monsters didn't look like it, he could face off against the best and win.

Amaranth's grin was predatory, if not that of an absolute madman. Ooh, Simon was getting feisty! Now that he could work with. As much as he loved to play with the meek and the frightened... a little defiance went a long way.

"Very well." He accepted, turning back to the bridge and approaching. "I'll try not to reap your soul." He looked up at the duo standing guard. "Howdy, folks! How are you two this evening? My friend and I were just trying to get to Erast. Don't suppose you could let us pass? " His smile straightened itself slightly, and he did his best to look amicable. 

"Finally I'll activate my Secret Hat. With this I banish the top card of my deck and will get to reveal it at the start of my next turn. Until then however, I think I'll leave it to your turn. There's no fun in showing off all my tricks at once, eh?." Coryn looked at the strange spectacle around him "Alright then, I'll draw, first I activate a field of my own, Clownland!" it seemed after Kassyl's performance Coryn was finally ready to bring out his best, his tablet burst into confetti that swarmed the field, transforming the area into some kind of strange festival.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Clownland"

Field Spell

"When you summon a "Clown" monster in attack position, change it to defense position. You can discard one card, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard or add one "Act" card to from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Defense position monsters cannot be attacked." monsters in face-down defense position as possible from your hand, deck, and/or graveyard."

"Now I'll use it's effect, by discarding a tablet i can special summon a Clown from my deck and i choose Dream Clown in attack, causing my field to change him to defense and letting me destroy one monster you control, let's take out that dagger with our showmanship!" a strange orange man in rainbow pajamas materialized on the field before falling asleep and crushing the 'Delusion Dagger' beneath it.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Dream Clown"

(Warrior/Earth/Lvl 3/ATK 1200/DEF 900)

Field Spell

"When this card is changed from Attack Position to Defense Position, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field."

"but don't forget what I discarded, it was a 'Rough Exploder', and when sent to the graveyard you take five hundred damage!" A spiked bomb with a smile painted on it flew into Kassyl before detonating in his face "I think i'll finish it off by discarding a second 'Rough Exploder' to special summon 'The Tricky' from my hand and setting two face-downs!" once again the smiling explosive hit Kassyl, this time thrown by caped jester with a question mark for a face and on it's chest. "You're move."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Howdy, folks! How are you two this evening? My friend and I were just trying to get to Erast. Don't suppose you could let us pass?" Wardell simply stared at the two summoners and allowed his partner to do the talking for the moment "I'm afraid we can't do that, see I've been stuck here with mister personality for hours waiting for you to show up." the strange woman gestured towards Wardell. "You seem like a couple of fun guys so I'd hate to be rude about this or whatever but I'm sure you know we were sent to duel you." sh said nonchalantly as she hopped onto the bridges railing "To but it bluntely." he said staring distastefully at the antics of his assigned partner "Lord Zaddicus sent us to defeat you, we will not allow you to pass this bridge."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ezekiel grinned at his opponent "I'll attack the one on the far right! Go Luck Dragon! Lucky Coin Barrage!" the hooded man watched as the dark rectangle was hit with thousands of gold coins "Silly girl, didn't you ever learn? Justice is a game of consequences not chance, now then my pet prove it to her, 'Black Luck Cat', claim retribution with cat-astrophy!" as the attack ended the rectangle burst revealing an adorable kitten which leapt at the dragon, causing them both to shatter into pieces "That's not all, you'll take damage equal to your monsters Attack!" the shards swarmed around Samantha, cutting into her. "Now then, I'll simply set one card face-down and let you try again."

"Are you ready, Milleno? It's time for you to meet your maker. You go first." Milleno grabbed his hand and stepped onto the field, looking towards Astra then Zaddicus "Fine by me, I'll try to spare you the embarassement and not beat you to hard in front of lord Zaddicus!" Milleno threw two tablets onto the ground "First I'll play my Silent King and Silent Queen Level Zero in the pendulum zones!" two cartoonish looking people rose into the air, one a man in a purple robe, the other wearing an elegant ball gown. "Now I Pendulum Summon three monsters, Silent Archer, Silent Swordsman, Silent Cerberus, and Silent Tracker to Synchro summon my Silent Shadow Level Zero!" silhouettes of various warriors appeared before merging together into a silly looking humanoid shadow with red eyes. "That's not all, due to Cerberus' effect it Levels up three times!" I'll end for now, you go!" Milleno stood proud behind his monster thinking he was prepared for whatever was thrown at him.

[spoiler=Stats] 

"Silent Shadow LV 0"

(Fiend/Dark/Lvl 10/ATK 3500/DEF 3500)

(currently "leveled up" 3 times)

"1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Silent" monsters

This card levels up for each LV of it's Synchro Materials. If this card destroys a monster by battle banish that monster and this card levles up."

Xanxus.full.935802.jpg
"Wouldn't it be funny if there was a Sun Tarot. Me and you and that person could be like a fighting team, eh?" "I guess . . ." Astra looked at all the others dueling and turned to Dazon "Maybe we should start now? You can go first if you want." he said half minded, more focused on Milleno's duel. "Now I Pendulum Summon three monsters, Silent Archer, Silent Swordsman, Silent Cerberus, and Silent Tracker to Synchro summon my Silent Shadow Level Zero!" "How'd everyone here get so strong?" he thought, hoping his Tarot would answer "I think they just practiced." "Now stupid, they captured powerful spirits!" "You're both wrong, obviously they all just know how to use what they have properly." that last remark caused the boy to lose hope a little "But I don't know how to use mine, they aren't even that strong." he thought "That's why you have us!" "Yeah, we're going to help you remember in your duel!" "I guess so . . ."

Amaranth sighs, but his smile doesn't fade, even as he hunches over at the shoulders and his eyes disappear behind his hair. "Golly. That just sucks. Oh well, if that's how you want it. Clearly, being nice isn't going to get me anywhere..."

His head snapped back up, and his eyes are filled with coruscating flames, virulent shades of purple. Five dice-like cubes, wreathed in flames, rose from the circle of flames around him, and new, purple markings began to appear on his tattered cloak, mending itself as flames turned to fabric. His posture was crooked, as parts of his body were of irregular length, width, or both. He raised his hands, and the flames at his feet shot out through the ground, forming a wall of flames around the four summoners, trapping them as the ground blackened and was stripped of life, leaving only scorched, hard-packed earth. 

"S o  l e t ' s  j u s t  g e t  t o  t h e  p o i n t ."

Simon took a minuete to recap what had happened in his journey so far, he found a strange tablet, followed a Laughing, Flaming corpse who wanted revenge on a "Lord Zaddicus", had his own tablet and had the ability to turn an entire city into a crater, and now two people were challenging him and his current traveling partner to a duel, a duel in which said traveling partner had just summoned a wall of flame around the area, trapping the four of them inside. This certainly wasn't what Simon had expected he would be involved in when he woke up, but hey, you get what you get, and Simon certainly wasn't complaining. "Judging by Ranthy's reaction, i would say you got yourself a duel." He looked over the two people in front of him as he leaned on his spear. "So, which one of you two do i face? Or are we doing a team duel?"

"That's not all, due to Cerberus' effect it Levels up three times!" I'll end for now, you go!" Madness smirked. "Is that the best synchro summon you can do? Pathetic. Watch how a true duelist synchro summons! I place in my pendulum zones Zefraxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing and Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing!" The two cards appeared in a blue shower of sparkles. "It allows me to pendulum summon Yang Zing monsters and Zefra monsters! I normal summon Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing!" A dragon looking monster appeared on the field. "Now I pendulum summon 3 monsters! Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing, Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing, and my personal favorite, Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing! I'm tuning Pulao, Bixi, Bi'an, and Jiaotu! I Synchro Summon Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing! " A shining wyrm appeared, with a black aura." Now, when it's Synchro Summoned, for each attribute used to summon it, it blasts a tablet back into you control into your deck. So all of them!" All of the tablets on Milleno's field blasted back into the deck." Baxia, attack Milleno's Life points directly! Bright Celestial Strike! "A ray of light with black edges hit Milleno."You take 2300 points of damage! I end my turn!"

[spoiler=Cards Used this Turn]

Pendulum Zones

Zefraxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing

Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing

Can only Pendulum Summon Yang Zing and Zefra Monsters. This effect cannot be negated.

Monster Zones

Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing

Wyrm/Synchro/Effect

Level 8

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Wyrm-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards on the field, up to the number of different original Attributes of the Wyrm-Type monsters used for the Synchro Summon of this card; shuffle them into the Deck. Once per turn: You can target 1 card you control and 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard; destroy that card on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that other monster from the Graveyard.

2300/2600

Cards in the Graveyard:4

Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing

Wyrm/Effect LV 2

When this card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Yang Zing" monster from your Deck in Attack Position, except "Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing". You can only use this effect of "Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing" once per turn. Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster, using only "Yang Zing" monsters you control (this is a Quick Effect). A Synchro Monster that used this card as a Synchro Material is unaffected by Trap effects.

0/2000

Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing

Wyrm/Effect LV 3

When this card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Yang Zing" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, except "Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing". You can only use this effect of "Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing" once per turn. Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster, using only "Yang Zing" monsters you control (this is a Quick Effect). A Synchro Monster that used this card as a Synchro Material cannot be destroyed by battle

1600/0

Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing

Wyrm/Effect LV 1

When this card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Yang Zing" monster from your Deck in Attack Position, except "Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing". You can only use this effect of "Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing" once per turn. Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster, using only "Yang Zing" monsters you control (this is a Quick Effect). A Synchro Monster that used this card as a Synchro Material is unaffected by Spell effects.

0/1800

Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing

Wyrm/Tuner/Effect LV 2

When this card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Yang Zing" monster from your Deck in Attack Position, except "Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing". If you control no other monsters: You can send 2 "Yang Zing" cards from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Yang Zing" monster with 0 ATK and 1 "Yang Zing" monster with 0 DEF from your Deck, but banish them during the End Phase. You can only use 1 "Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

0/2000

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay then Astra, we should start our duel, shouldn't we? And remember, give me all you got!" Dazon nodded to the boy. Dazon picked up his tablets and looked at them. "You guys have always been here for me, but i'm sorry, Gaia, Jokudan, your too dangerous, i don't wanna hurt the kid, so for now, your taking a backseat." Dazon told his spirits. He then opened his pouch and looked at the tablet hidden amongst his others. "Okay The Moon, lets see who you are!" He roared as he threw the tablet against the ground and a huge Spirit appeared, with a goat skull over his head. "Ahh, master Dazon, i am the Moon, and your personal tablet." Dazon was in awe. "Well then, me and you better work together to beat this kid."

Samantha was shocked that her Luck Dragon was destroyed by a little cat. "Now then, I'll simply set one card face-down and let you try again.

"Alright then, I will!" Samantha reached into her jacket and viciously pulled a tablet out, making the total number of tablets in her hand 6. Samantha grabbed one of the tablets. "I'll play-" Suddenly, the angel from the Judges Tarot grabbed the hand that was holding the tablet. "Stop.", The angel said in soft voice, so that Ezekiel couldn't hear him. "He wants you to attack, so instead, play defense." "Don't tell me what to do-" The angel looked with an intense stare. "Just do as I say." "...Fine." The angel pointed to another tablet. "Play that one." Then he pointed to 2 other tablets. "Then play those and end your turn." Samantha had a peeved look, but did as the angel said. "First, I will set one monster face-down, then I will put 2 cards face-down and end my turn." 3 white rectangles appeared in front of Samantha, making the total number of face-downs on Samantha's field 4.

[spoiler=Face-downs](FACE-DOWN MONSTER)Luck Shield

Type: Fiend/Effect

Level: 4

Attribute: DARK/ ATK 700 DEF 2000

Effect: Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card that would destroy a “Luck” monster(s) you control; you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; negate the activation and destroy that card. If you call it wrong; you take 700 damage.

(FACE-DOWN SPELLS/TRAPS)Lucky Life Source

Type: Continuous Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card) While this card is face-up on your side of the field; you take no effect damage from “Luck” cards. When this card is destroyed: You can add 1 “Luck” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Lucky Surprise

Type: Normal Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card) If an opponents monster declares an attack; you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; negate the attack and destroy the opponents monster, then place this card face-down again. If you called it wrong; make that attack a direct attack, also banish this card.

Luck of the Draw

Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: you can declare a card type (Monster/Spell/Trap), then excavate the top card of your Deck., If it is the declared type; add it to your hand, also you can add 1 “Luck” card from your Deck to your hand. If it is not the declared type; banish it, also you lose 800 LP. You can control only 1 “Luck of the Draw”.

• 2 weeks later...

Kassyl smiled and hugged the bomb as it burst, accepting the damage as he went flying high into the air.

"Okay, didn't see that one coming. Well done. But I still have my hat, so lets draw and return the deck to the field!"

As he descended the hat folded in on itself to reform the magical deck of tablets. "Of course lets not get too ahead of ourselves. I activate the spell card 'Recurrence' from my hand! As if one deck twice wasn't bad enough, I get to add another to my hand! Now lets summon them out!

With that a tablet rose from the delusion deck and flung itself beside the bunny alongside the real tablet from Kassyl's real deck.

"And just to add to the double trouble, shuffle shuffle and bring out another 'Delusion Bunny' from the deck! And of course you know what that means, back from the dead here's the Delusion Daggers for a reunion!

His grin was ridiculous to say the least, as a new brown bunny stepped out from beneath the disassembling deck and coughed up the daggers he clapped his hands in pure glee.

"We haven't even reached the best part yet! Because what's a magician without an assistant. Now I Synchro Summon! Tuning Bunny with Daggers I call upon my most wonderful companion, step out into the spotlight 'Delusion Assistant’!"

One moment there was nothing, the next she was there, appearing in a puff of smoke. A girl in an elaborate suit, like the magician put purple and flowing, as if the dress were alive and moving.

“Now, I pay 6 Lucid Counters to boost up my assistants attack power to 2200. How about we show these clowns a real show? Attack that Xyz bomb tosser!"

[spoiler=Cards used this turn] 

Lucid Circus

Field Spell

Every time a “Delusion” monster is Summoned or targeted by an effect, place 1 Lucid Counter on this card. You may remove Lucid Counters from this card to increase the ATK and DEF of all “Delusion” monsters you control equal to the number of Lucid Counters removed x200.

Delusion Deck

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Effect

When this monster is Summoned you may search your deck for 1 “Delusion” monster and Special Summon it. Shuffle your deck then place this card on top of your deck.

Delusion Bunny

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Tuner

If this monster is Special Summoned, you may target 1 “Delusion” Monster other than “Delusion Bunny” in your Hand or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

ATK: 0

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500

Delusion Assistant

Level 4

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Every time this card would be removed from the field by an effect activated by the player who controls it, Special Summon it from the Graveyard or Extra Deck during the End Phase.

Secret Hat

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, Banish the top card of your deck face-down. At the start of your next Standby Phase, send this card to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard activate one of the following effects based on what type of card was Banished by this card’s effect:

• Monster: Special Summon the Banished monster.
  • Spell/Trap: Set the Banished card, you may activate it this turn.

Recurrence

Spell

Target 1 “Delusion” monster you control and add 1 copy of it from your deck to your hand

Hand size: 2

Graveyard size: 2

Lucid Counters: 3

Archived