Setting Quick Plays vs Keeping them in your hand

The reason why you set Quick-Play Spell is to be able to activate them during your opponent's turn. If you keep them to your hand, you can only activate them during your turn. If your opponent plays spell/trap removal, then you could chain it (depending on the spell you set). Also, some quick-play spell requires to be set in order to be activated like Mirage Tube.

Guest Black Fang

it really depends on the play to me, since when ever i duel someone outside of meh friends, they always have a few shrinks prepared.

Scapegoat, and Enemy Controller would best be used set, as they would be a great advantage when your opponent decides to attack.

Mystical Space Typhoon, and cards that allow you to destroy, but not negate, would best be saved for your turn, main phase 1, as you can destroy their defense a bit before you send in your attack force.

It depends on the situation. If you find you need a quick defense the next turn, set your scapegoat. If you need them for place fillers, keep it in your hand and activate on your turn.

Setting Quick Plays is the best way to go.

Setting Mystical Space Typhoon is god awesome pro, you can either draw out your opponenet's S/T removal, or blow up a Trap before it has time to activate (When I hit Crush Card Virus my face lights up like this = ])

Setting Enemy Controller and Scapegoat is great as well. Scapegoat during your opponent's End Phase, then during your turn tribute them for Plasma etc.

Archived