Animal Shelter Offers $11,200 Reward After Rottweiler Is Found With Ears, Nose and Tail Cut Off

Ryusei the Morning Star

If anyone wants to make an Animal Cruelty topic, I'm willing to support it in debates.  It's a pretty hot topic, so I think you could generate a lot of discussion there.

Regarding this specific incident, I'm gonna be sick.  This is depressing and sad that this dog was treated like this.

At the pet supply store I worked at, someone brought a dog in whose ears were cut off. Poor thing was traumatized: he was so skittish that he'd run far away from anyone that wasn't his new owner, and even then he was still shy.

I'd hate to ever meet a person who feels so powerless and so frustrated that they have to take it out on a defenseless animal. Sickens me.

At the pet supply store I worked at, someone brought a dog in whose ears were cut off. Poor thing was traumatized: he was so skittish that he'd run far away from anyone that wasn't his new owner, and even then he was still shy.

I'd hate to ever meet a person who feels so powerless and so frustrated that they have to take it out on a defenseless animal. Sickens me.

:'s

The world is full of sadistic cowards. It's horrifying and I hope stricter bipartisan support can be extended to crack down on this

Should somebody be proven, beyond doubt, guilty for this particular crime, i honestly would support returning the favor. this is a crime that has no morals and no justification. and i honestly find this (torture, and especially torture of animals) to be the worst crime a human can commit. deliberate suffering, inflicted for no understandable reason. it's just sick.

Archived