Tyler the Great Warrior

Here is the info of this card and it kinda reminds me of an Super Sayan

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tyler_the_Great_Warrior

Make-A-Wish Foundation is a company where kids with life-threatening medical conditions can make a wish. 14-year-old Tyler Gressle wished for his own Yu-Gi-Oh! card: Tyler the Great Warrior. This card is the only one of it's kind in existance.

What to you think of this card?

Yeah, it does look like a Super Saiyan.. with Shuriken flying around him. When Tyler described the card to them I'm sure he used keywords like "Super Saiyan", "Ninja", and "Flame Wingman"(Because of the effect.). It looks like that Tyler chose the effect, like Horus said, but I'm positive the "This card cannot be Special Summoned" part came from Konami.

I wish I could have a copy. *Sigh*

That would be an awesome addition to my warrior deck. They should publicly release it in Tyler's honor. Limit one per deck.

Well if you had a life threatening or terminal disease, I'm sure you could get a copy off of Make-A-Wish.

I wish I could have a copy. *Sigh*

That would be an awesome addition to my warrior deck. They should publicly release it in Tyler's honor. Limit one per deck.

Well if you had a life threatening or terminal disease' date=' I'm sure you could get a copy off of Make-A-Wish.

[/quote']

Erm. I have AIDS. *cough* *cough* Those Make-A-Wish bastards better make me a card before I go all ninja on thems.

Archived