Tyler the Great Warrior

I really hope they never have a mass release of that card. It is Tyler's Special ONLY card, a symbol of his strength!!!!

But yeah, if I got a special card from surviving cancer, I wouldn't want a whole lot of people to have it either.

I really hope they never have a mass release of that card. It is Tyler's Special ONLY card' date=' a symbol of his strength!!!!

But yeah, if I got a special card from surviving cancer, I wouldn't want a whole lot of people to have it either.

[/quote']

Precisely.

And Kaze, we should have a proxy tourney! I'll try and set some basics for that... Expect to see a thread up soon!

I entered one in the past where we could ony use cards created by the host. It was fun, I won, and was accused of cheating. When really, all I did was abuse cards.

The only way for you to make a tourney where ppl couldn't cheat is if you had both decks and told each player what they draw. But to be honest, that's just to unconvinient.

You keep a log of the duel. So you record each move. I'm pretty sure YVD has a form of that' date=' and if you MSN/AIM it, you could simply just type each move out. It only takes about 5 minutes longer... What do you think?

[/quote']

*shrugs* could work

Archived