Ask Dad Anything

Tourmaline

Why do you main supports in League?

Who is your favorite support to play? And who do you play most often, if they're different champs?

Who do you enjoy playing in other roles?

Do you plan to play League again in the future? I recall you mentioning earlier on Skype that it's been a while.

And now for a non-League question. What's your favorite meme?

Why do you main supports in League?

Cuz I enjoy it.  Supports are among the most important roles, right next to jungle.  We control basically everything.  Vision means dominance.  Keeping our carries alive through peel, buffs, cc, blocks, etc.  We're the reason teams win.

Who is your favorite support to play? And who do you play most often, if they're different champs?

My favorite is probably Thresh.  There's something satisfying about Flay out plays and hooks that really. . . grabs my attention and keeps me involved.  When I was still playing, I played mostly Thresh, Morgana, and Janna (in that order).  I played Morgana most cuz Thresh was hard to get ;.;.  Everyone either picked him before I could or banned it.

Who do you enjoy playing in other roles?

Top Lane, I love Shen.  I've loved him since before his rework.  He's not the beefiest of top laners nor does he have the best damage.  But using his ultimate is so much funking fun and rewarding.  Its a free teleport, a shield, a re-positioning tool, and the animation and design are badass.

In the jungle, probably Lee Sin.  I'm no pro, but man, if I can land some kick combos, I'm having a ball.  Plus, q'ing through walls and ward jumping is hella fun.

In mid, Yasuo.  He's worthless outside of soloque, but he's fun.  For me at least.  He passively induces salt, but I enjoy dashing through one creep, chunking hp, and returning to safety at no cost.  Also, he's broken by design alone.

In AD, Sivir.  She was the first carry I earned a medal on.  Boomerang bounces and kills are the funking sheet.

Do you plan to play League again in the future? I recall you mentioning earlier on Skype that it's been a while.

It's been a little over three and a half months since I last played.  Back in early December.  I don't think I'll come back any time soon, due to school and a few monitor issues with the client and my POS monitor.  Maybe this summer I'll pick it up again.

And now for a non-League question. What's your favorite meme?

Hmm.  If I had to pick. . . prolly

reece.JPG

Can't have a favorite meme if you not thinking of one.

I'm pretty average.  Eight inches.

my dude the average in the us is 5", last time I checked. But then again lol white people.

Anyways, You seem to have gotten pretty friendly with me recently, and I'm not sure why that is. at first, I thought that you'd mistaken me for bridy. I can't recall if we've had good interactions in the past, but I'm enjoying it. Oh right, question. Has this sudden chummy-ness been brought about by anything?

my dude the average in the us is 5", last time I checked. But then again lol white people.

Anyways, You seem to have gotten pretty friendly with me recently, and I'm not sure why that is. at first, I thought that you'd mistaken me for bridy. I can't recall if we've had good interactions in the past, but I'm enjoying it. Oh right, question. Has this sudden chummy-ness been brought about by anything?

I think I've been having a recent up spike in happiness to be honest.  I mean, ya'll know me.  I'm almost always having a rough patch or being depressed and my usual angry black self.  But I've been trying so hard to just. . .change.  Like, I went to anger management years ago.  Never helped.  Now I'm taking it on myself and just trying to be kinder.  More open.  More willing to listen.

I've found myself agreeing with Winter more often which is weird.  But at the same time, I still have a long way to go.  I need to approach him more respectfully, even if he won't do the same for others.

And last night I had a nasty spat that I regret.  I'm still easily upset, which I noticed.  And I dislike that about myself.  I really do wanna be a good person.  It would make me happier, it would make my grandma and grandpa proud (I buried him Valentine's Day of this year) and I'm just trying to be better overall.

How that falls in line with you?  Well, we interact a lot, and so I guess I've just slowly started to treat some people better.  And for the record, to anyone who reads this, please don't take it personal.  

I'm a flawed, fragile jabroni bro.  I wanna change.  I wanna be better.  And it's gonna take some time.  I don't wanna be the inapproachable jabroni I used to be.  And I'm sorry if I snap.  I guess I'm dealing with a lot, but that doesn't mean I should take it out on any of you.  And I'm sorry for my behavior.

WOW.  That helped a lot.  Bird!  You should be a psychiatrist!  

Consider it compiled. :3

?

Legitimately confused.

I will ask a question in the form of a gif.

1x9X8.gif

Also, which RP(s) is the character in your profile pic from?

The character is from an RP that actually flopped and I turned it into a fic, called Alive.  You can find the fic here.  It's got resources and links to the OOC and the original RPs as well.

BABY DON'T HURT ME. DON'T HURT ME.  NO MORE. 

Archived