Post and I will respond with something I actually do appreciate about you

Lunar Origins

Prove it

You already know precisely why I appreciate you.

The fact that Dad likes me.

I appreciate all the goods times we shared early on here in YCM.  I also appreciate you introducing me to Kam - despite him being an abusive, manipulative JABRONI, I learned a lot from that relationship and am stronger because of it.

^_^

I appreciate that you're one of the only people on the mod team with a visible backbone, aside from Night.  Your presence in the community is greatly appreciated.

I like reading these because it's fun, really great time!

Your contributions to showcase and your help with showing me over some things in photoshop when we collaborated helped me out a lot.

Hey, I'm doing the same thing.

I'm fairly sure you know why you mean a lot to me - it was your and Agro's initial teasing that helped me come to terms with who I am and test the waters by coming out, here.

HA. NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

Your weird obsession with that one card is kind of neat, I guess.

ye ye ye ye ye

Your avatar makes me happy for some reason.

Sureeeeee

Your bluntness and ability to tell things how it is - that's something this forum needs desperately, at all times.

Well funk now I'm curious

You're sweet and you try harder way more than most people.  I could rattle down a much larger list of things I appreciate about you, but for the sake of getting on with the rest of these posts...

[uses a blank message, trying to imitate Enguin].

I don't now you.

deliver away

I barely know anything about you, either.

Well we haven't really interacted much, but sure. XD

Same thing as the two above - I don't really know you.

I can't find much to appreciate about you right now.  The only thing I've seen as of late are some half-assed attempts at trolling and jabroniing and moaning. Maybe if

PMem8GF.png?1

I'm not sure if we've interacted much at all, but you seem sensible and you don't start sheet so that means I automatically like you.  I think.

WjIFV0e.png

That... is the cutest thing I've seen all day.

xTJKw63.gif

Oh, Yui.  You've called me out on my sheet when it matters (fairly often!), and yet you're still friendly to me.

oop! You used it, lol

You're new, aren't you? I'm sorry, I don't know enough about you to make any statement that holds any weight.

test

Often times it seemed like you were the only moderator with any sort of constant contact with the community.  You're a lot more down to earth than I initially thought you were, and I love.

throne_of_lies_elf.gif

I like that you're not wrong.

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

It's not even subtle

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

this cannot continue

I'm well aware it's not subtle - but the joke is over, and I do enjoy this community.

Aha, I get the joke. OP does not have anything that she appreciates about any of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're sweet and you try harder way more than most people.  I could rattle down a much larger list of things I appreciate about you, but for the sake of getting on with the rest of these posts...

Honestly, I really appreciate that. You were one of the people I looked up to when I was newer to the site for a multitude of reasons, so hearing that makes me happy. -v-

Archived