Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your favorite refreshment when you've had a long, hot day sweating in the sun with physical labor?  What's your go-to in that specific moment?

Ice water first off...I happen to be that weird guy in the South that doesn't really prefer tea (sweetened or un-sweetened) and generally drink water.

After that, cooling off a bit and relaxing after the work, it would probably be a cold soda. Generally either Coke or Pepsi (cause I don't care which) and even the occasional Sprite.

Ice water first off...I happen to be that weird guy in the South that doesn't really prefer tea (sweetened or un-sweetened) and generally drink water.

After that, cooling off a bit and relaxing after the work, it would probably be a cold soda. Generally either Coke or Pepsi (cause I don't care which) and even the occasional Sprite.

I am not a tea guy either.  I love water and lemonade tho.

I am not a tea guy either.  I love water and lemonade tho.

Thing is, I've tried tea and lemonade, like even when I was a kid...

But I've just preferred water and soda to that. Guess it's just how I was raised or something. Either that or there are things you just grow out of or don't tend to enjoy like you once did when you were younger. Who can really say XD

Least favorite Pokemon type and favorite Pokemon of that type?

Least favorite? Hmmm...lemme think...

Least favorite Type would probably be...let's say Fairy. Not a whole lot of Fairy types I particularly like...and it's all Klefki's fault >_>

STILL!! I do tend to like Sylveon!

If you were a Transformer, what type of vehicle would you be?  Also would you be an Autobot or a Decepticon?  What is your Transformer name?  And no it can't be Sonic or anything Sonic related >:/  That's cheating.

Awwww...you hurt me with the Sonic stuff! XD

Name: SwiftDrift

Alignment: Autobot

Vehicle: Lamborghini Veneno

What the funk happened to your signature?  It's like sonic went on an all night bender and he can't shake it off because what he thought was just meth was laced with fentanyl and coke.  Jesus Christ.

Also, no offense.

PFFFFFFFT XD

Welp, my dear, dear Dad...allow me to introduce you to Scourge the Hedgehog from the Sonic Comics.

Basically what you'll get via the link...is that Scourge is the Anti-Sonic, Evil Sonic, etc.

Sonic.  Bro.  My guy.  How are things going with your romantic venture?  You mentioned it vaguely before.  Any progress with the lady in your life?  You don't have to get into details.  I'm just genuinely curious.

Heh, it's still slow paced right now.

I honestly think she knows. Normally, when I walked her to her car after evening church service, she normally says I don't have to. Normal girl stuff, I assume. But lately, she hasn't had a problem with it. So maybe things are starting to look up for Sonic here.

I'm wanting to take her to lunch sometime, try and get to know her a bit more. Probably within the week or maybe next. I'll be truthful, I know bits and pieces about her and her life, so I really want to strength this friendship before even going for the sharing of feelings.

Yo dude, been a while. Been playing any games this year? This year's been insane for gaming.

Recently it's been me playing Injustice 2, been playing me a lot of Blue Beetle recently XD Plus some Crash, cause can't hate on the nostalgic games ^^

Just waiting for Ultra Sun/Moon cause it's looking goooooooood!!! Also just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and that Spider-Man game from Insomniac.

Speaking of the wall-crawler...I am absolutely in love with your sig right now! Spidey and Groot with a Spidey hoodie! x3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived