Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you agree with the general assessment that you put on the best show as a monster this year?

Of course I do!

As comparison of last year with Sans, it was a character I knew quite well and even how they acted, to the point where I was able to play off the campiness and put on a show for this year's masquerade. Wasn't expecting another show to outdo my own with Splendorman showing up though XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When's the last time you took a vacation?  Where'd you go?  Where would you like to vacation in the future?

Jeez...um, let me think. Last time I took a vacation was actually when I first came down to Arkansas. That was the first time I've been outside of Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania and it was honestly a fun time. It got me really introduced to me and my family's new state to call home, so yeah. If it wasn't for that vacation, I wouldn't be down in Arkansas now XD

As for where I'd like to go in the future for a vacay, so many good places! Hawaii, England, France, Italy, Japan! Each place has a reason for me to want to go, aside from culture: Hawaii for the beaches, the Arthur Conan Doyle museum on Baker Street, the Eiffel Tower, etc. So many locations and so many new things to see, it almost excites me just to think about them like this.

Halt, Shonen Hero!  Who goes there!?  State your name and title!

Cracks knuckles and pops neck

Tis I! Chaos Sonic, the true blue Typecasted Shonen Protagonist of YCM!

He, who's power has gone further beyond! Who's hands are burning red! Who's drill is the one who pierces the heavens!

That is you speaketh to!

RIP Cheetos and Kool-aid 2017.  Never forget.

Speaking of never forgetting, what's your most memorable YCM Moment?

Most memorable YCM Moment? Oh jeez...well, let's think. I have a few of them, not all from 2017 so here's a list:

• The start of the amazing fic that YCM has seen: Trio of DEF by Fusion.
  • That time I had someone go all crazy on YCM over me. I ain't ever forgettin' the dude Saabeloe. That was the most legit time I got freaked out on YCM, won't lie.
  • Winning the YMB VII Redemption side of the contest. Didn't win the main, but winning the runner up bracket of it ain't bad.
  • Being labeled the Typecast Shonen Protagonist by Giga. He meant it as a joke, but I'm wearing it like a badge of honor!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived