Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

You're carrying your future self and sprinting through back alleys. You toss his(your) almost lifeless body over a fence and into a dumpster. You climb the fence and hide inside until evening.

Would you like to save your game?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you approach the house, you notice that it has stopped emitting that strange light. Determined to find the source, you get close to one of the windows and look inside. You find three people in that room: one person tied up in chair and two people near a strange looking device. Then, the strange light reappears as one of the people turn on the strange device. Somehow, the device starts to physically alter the prisoner. You are struck with fear when the prisoner suddenly implodes, potentially alerting the other two people inside the room. One of them leaves the room, which you fear means disaster for you. Do you attempt to run away from the house as fast as you can or do you hide in one of the nearby bushes and hope they don't find you?

As you approach the house, you notice that it has stopped emitting that strange light. Determined to find the source, you get close to one of the windows and look inside. You find three people in that room: one person tied up in chair and two people near a strange looking device. Then, the strange light reappears as one of the people turn on the strange device. Somehow, the device starts to physically alter the prisoner. You are struck with fear when the prisoner suddenly implodes, potentially alerting the other two people inside the room. One of them leaves the room, which you fear means disaster for you. Do you attempt to run away from the house as fast as you can or do you hide in one of the nearby bushes and hope they don't find you?

BOOK IT HOME!!!!

I'm curious at this point...let's hide in the bushes for now.

You hide into a bush before one of the people exit the house, who stands under an outdoor light as they survey the surroundings traces of you. You decide to take a look at your pursuer to discover that they aren't exactly human. While they appear to be so, their eyes give it away: they blink horizontally instead of vertically. As your pursuer walks towards where you previously were, you see the shadow of the other one coming from the back door. You think to yourself that this may be the best opportunity to escape while they are distracted, but you also want to investigate the house. Do you try to escape or do you enter the house?

You hide into a bush before one of the people exit the house, who stands under an outdoor light as they survey the surroundings traces of you. You decide to take a look at your pursuer to discover that they aren't exactly human. While they appear to be so, their eyes give it away: they blink horizontally instead of vertically. As your pursuer walks towards where you previously were, you see the shadow of the other one coming from the back door. You think to yourself that this may be the best opportunity to escape while they are distracted, but you also want to investigate the house. Do you try to escape or do you enter the house?

Go into the house with the crazy lizard eye people....or run like hell...?

Let's go inside.

SO

I've been mulling over checking out Detective Conan, but I'm a bit afraid of the bulk content and I heard he's on hiatus. Do you think tackling it in 100 chapter chunks at a time would be good or what would you recommend to someone wanting to check out the series?

Oh jeez, Detective Conan. Thanks for reminding me...I actually have to get myself caught up on that again XD

Honestly, I think the 100 Chapter chunks would be doable, but if need be, try and pace yourself accordingly. As for just the series in general, the anime ain't bad at all either. Though I would just suggest the Subbed version, as that version of the anime is actually still going. And if you get the chance, after reading some of the Detective Conan chapters, might I also suggest another one of Gosho Aoyama's works: "Magic Kaitou" (manga) and "Magic Kaitou" (the first anime adaptation) and "Magic Kaitou 1412" (the most recent anime adaptation).

After all, learning a bit more about the Phantom Thief Kid/Kaitou Kid after being introduced to him in Detective Conan will actually help.

How's your rp planning going?

It's going alright. Right now, the world building is taking it's time.

I have Yui and Sai currently working with me on finishing it. But right now, its just trying to finish the world building.

How do you feel about the new changes?

Yui's reaction was immediately what I did xD

Honestly, it's impressive. I like the fact I can see my likes/reps now at the top screen and that there's the "Mod Team Who's Online" thing is pretty nifty as well! That definitely will help people out indeed. Oh...and I love the fact that we can mention people now. @ <- Like that! XD

Where's your interview at? What kind of job is it for?

Excellent question!

The job I have an interview for is a IT Tech Level 1 at a company called "Gregg Orr Auto Collection" in Texarkana, TX. Honestly, it was impressive, since the Zip Recruiter site informed me that the application/resume I sent was looked at exactly 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm just extremely pumped about this job!

Plus, it's not too far from home!

Excellent question!

The job I have an interview for is a IT Tech Level 1 at a company called "Gregg Orr Auto Collection" in Texarkana, TX. Honestly, it was impressive, since the Zip Recruiter site informed me that the application/resume I sent was looked at exactly 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm just extremely pumped about this job!

Plus, it's not too far from home!

Level 1? What level do you need to be to fight this guy?

3e6.jpg

Archived