Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

WOO!! A plenty of questions to answer!! I love it!!! xD

1. Who is your favorite villain overall?

2. Do you prefer heroes or villains?

1. Honestly, my favorite villains happen to come from DC and Marvel at the moment, and they end up being foils of two different heroes. I'm of course talking about the Joker and the Green Goblin.

Both yes, are similar in some aspects, but each one is amazing in their own rights. For some reason, these two villains are what I immediately think of (non-anime wise mind you) when I hear villains. Not only that, but these two villains play off their respective heroes in a manner that works so well. In the situation with Spider-Man and Goblin: Spider-Man and Gobby go for the quips and the sarcastic comments always...and without one, the other seems to notice. This case being shown with the Superior Spider-Man, Dr. Ock. When Pete's mind finally came back and when he went to face Goblin, Goblin almost immediately knew that it was Parker and not Otto.

Yeah, those are my fave villains ^^;

2. Its a mixture of both. While I do adore heroes, a hero is nothing without their appropriate villains and vice versa. It's a balance thing that is always needed. Buuuuut I do prefer heroes cause that's how I am...

Turn a protagonist into an antagonist and rename/re-brand/rework them them.  You have to do these three:

All Might

Change name, abilities, and signature quote.

Yami Yugi

Assign abilities, change name, and signature quote.

Me

Ready?  Go.

^ AND DONT COP OUT AND USE THEIR CANON NEMESIS

Daaaamn! Dad and Cow ganging up on me with that... *scratches off the ideas originally had*

Welp! Let's try and figure these out!!

Original

All-Might

One For All

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!"

Villain

Ares (Named after the Greek God of War)

Sort Em Out (Ever heard of "Kill them all and let God sort them out"? Same principle here. It's still like his normal Quirk, but the use of his full power will cause devastation wherever he goes)

"Be prepared...for your God has come."

Original

Yami Yugi/Atem/Nameless Pharaoh/Other Yugi

King of Games

"It's time to Duel!"

Villain

Dark Master Yugi/Demonic Pharaoh Atem

God of Games/Commander of the Armies of the Undead (namely those of Kul-Elna)

"The Gods have forsaken you. For standing in my way, burn in hell! Zorc of Necrophades...condemn his soul to the dark!"

Original

Eros Thanatos/Hi I'm Dad

"First of all...HOW DARE YOU!"

Villain

Revenant

Anarchist

"Don't make me come down there! I've already bought the plane tickets!!"

Right, question....

1. ...I forget, have you ever played Fire Emblem? Would you?

2. Also why did you never sign up for Smash RP? :T

1. I haven't played any Fire Emblem. I just haven't had a desire to for some reason. I'd love to actually, just not sure why I haven't.

2. Easy question to answer. At that point, I originally was swamped in both my final semester of college and was involved in a few RPs at the time. Not only this, I was unsure on what character I even wanted to use, cause at that point I had quite a few in my Database. Before I knew it, you had already started it.

hypothetically

Again with that word....

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dad's quote omfg

1. I haven't played any Fire Emblem. I just haven't had a desire to for some reason. I'd love to actually, just not sure why I haven't.

2. Easy question to answer. At that point, I originally was swamped in both my final semester of college and was involved in a few RPs at the time. Not only this, I was unsure on what character I even wanted to use, cause at that point I had quite a few in my Database. Before I knew it, you had already started it.

Also. If you ever decide to play any of them and have any questions you can ask me~

And if you ever want in on Smash you can apply for the future characters thing. Since of course I have a few unlockable character slots open~

In that vein. Which characters were you considering anyway?

1. Dad's quote omfg

.2 Also. If you ever decide to play any of them and have any questions you can ask me~

And if you ever want in on Smash you can apply for the future characters thing. Since of course I have a few unlockable character slots open~

3. In that vein. Which characters were you considering anyway?

1. xD Yep! They worked the best imo.

2. Will definitely keep that in mind for both! ^^

3. Weeeeeell... *runs off to the Database* Possibly characters that I seemed that might need the chance to actually be used. The following I originally thought of, and some I recently added and thought might work:

• Sadao Rikuto
  • Gavin Shepherd
  • Aeden Nightshade
  • Aerog/Aidan Drake

Do you like any French Cartoons? Like say, Martin Mystery, Code: LYOKO, or Miraculous?

OR WAKFU

I've heard of Miraculous...never watched it. Code Lyoko I actually tried to watch, but unfortunately I didn't really enjoy it.

I suppose I was being petty on the animated styles the show took, but to be perfectly honest, I don't know why I didn't enjoy it at all.

I've heard of Miraculous...never watched it. Code Lyoko I actually tried to watch, but unfortunately I didn't really enjoy it.

I suppose I was being petty on the animated styles the show took, but to be perfectly honest, I don't know why I didn't enjoy it at all.

But what about Wakfu?

The world's coming to an end.  What's the first action you take?  Who's the first person you visit?  Who's the last person you visit?  What are your final thoughts?

Okay now this is just dark XD

Action: Go hang out with my friends one last time.

First Person: If by that point I honestly haven't confessed it, I'd go to the girl I like first and finally confess my love for her.

Last Person: My parents. Currently live with them, so of course they would be the last ones to visit.

Thoughts: Sit out on the roof, drink a coke, watch the fireworks/bombs and just watch the last hours tick away.

Okay now this is just dark XD

Action: Go hang out with my friends one last time.

First Person: If by that point I honestly haven't confessed it, I'd go to the girl I like first and finally confess my love for her.

Last Person: My parents. Currently live with them, so of course they would be the last ones to visit.

Thoughts: Sit out on the roof, drink a coke, watch the fireworks/bombs and just watch the last hours tick away.

The world around you slows down.  Your house vanishes, and you're consumed by a beam of light.  When you awake, you're in a post apocalyptic world, lost and alone.  It's cold and dark, and you can see eyes staring at you from the blackness.  

What is your first action?

The world around you slows down.  Your house vanishes, and you're consumed by a beam of light.  When you awake, you're in a post apocalyptic world, lost and alone.  It's cold and dark, and you can see eyes staring at you from the blackness.  

What is your first action?

Look for my phone and see if a certain survival app is downloaded and find Zephiel...if possible.

I can't use the extension of the screenshot on the forum...

However, truthfully, I legit got a 10.

Your phone has the "Maybe I Survive!  Maybe I don't!" illegitimate version of the Survival app.  There is an explosion, due west of you.  Your app tells you to run towards the explosion.  What do you do?

Your phone has the "Maybe I Survive!  Maybe I don't!" illegitimate version of the Survival app.  There is an explosion, due west of you.  Your app tells you to run towards the explosion.  What do you do?

Daaaaaaamn...I get the crappy version? Welp, I'm probably screwed.

As for the explosion...while the app tells me to run towards it, I'll probably say no and run the opposite direction. Its a 50/50 shot from the obvious name of the app...so yeah. xD

• 2 weeks later...

1. Are you ashamed for your choice in gif?

2. Imperials or Stormcloaks?

1. I absolutely hate Ke$ha...so yeah. Then again...not very often would I be able to use it.

2. In my playthrough as a Khajiit, I went with the Stormcloaks, not really knowing much. However, I believe that things are a bit better if the Dragonborn allows to just go for the treaty to not have the civil war...even though its gonna happen anyway. *sigh* You ask for the Dragonborn's help and he gets the whole thing down...and yet they go to war nonetheless. Don't they realize I could kill them with a shout? Sheesh...

How much wood could a Hedgehog chuck if hedgehog, living or zombified, could?

Now assume this wood is actually a nuclear warhead?  Where is it located and how many innocents die?

Is there Fallout?  Do survivors live on as zombies?

What becomes of the world?

1. How much wood could a Hedgehog chuck if hedgehog, living or zombified, could?

2. Now assume this wood is actually a nuclear warhead?  Where is it located and how many innocents die?

3. Is there Fallout?  Do survivors live on as zombies?

4. What becomes of the world?

1. A lot...?

2. Diamond City...the residence of Diamond City die *shrugs* Not specifically sure.

3. There's about 4 and New Vegas Actually, there might be sooooo...big boom = lots of fallout. And zombies? Unless they blessed to survive that fallout and not die instantly...sure.

4. It becomes a teenage wasteland...

Do you have wares if I have the coin?

Depends on the wares you seek....

Archived