Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

See, now we're back on topic. Asking questions in my thread. Anyways.

See, not knowing your limits doesn't mean you can't find them. An obstacle may come in your way, one despite your best efforts, you can not overcome as you are.

At that moment, you feel your need to protect, your need to succeed, and you break the limits you had, and become better than you were only a second ago.

Hmmm...riiiiiight.

Honestly, this is definitely what I agree with. It's how we find those limits. However, with Dad's previous question, I only asked what the scale was in order to see where I truly stood. If it was to where it's one punch and done...or if I require multiple tries and power boosts as Ichigo. To be frank...I think I'm past the Ichigo part.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Indeed it is. Plus I have it in physical copy as well, when needed.

2. Monster is the main one cause my father was one to suggest it. I may try Indeed based on your recommendation.

Believe it or not, I work for Indeed. I started in February and it's a great job and company.

We're the world's #1 job site, we're constantly reviewing jobs and employers to make sure we're providing safe and opportune jobs for job seekers and to streamline the process as well as possible. You can upload your resume to your account and you have the easy apply option where you open the job ad, hit the apply button, and it sends your resume. That's it.

Some may ask for a cover letter and I'd recommend preparing one anyways since it helps you stand out and it shows you made an effort in providing more information to help give you that edge over other candidates.

There may be some formatting issues when you initially paste your resume in, but once those are addressed, it'll be set after that.

1. Ichigo
  2. Naruto
  3. Luffy
  4. Kira
  5. Midoriya
  6. Kazuma
  7. Kamina
  8. Ryuko Matoi
  9. Ash Ketchum
  10. Saitama

Midoriya is 5? Huh...though I see a lack of All Might though XD

I want to use a thing I used before...but I won't. At the moment, however, I can say I'm at Midoriya level. That said, you've given me the limits that are ahead of me...the limits I have to break through.

Believe it or not, I work for Indeed. I started in February and it's a great job and company.

We're the world's #1 job site, we're constantly reviewing jobs and employers to make sure we're providing safe and opportune jobs for job seekers and to streamline the process as well as possible. You can upload your resume to your account and you have the easy apply option where you open the job ad, hit the apply button, and it sends your resume. That's it.

Some may ask for a cover letter and I'd recommend preparing one anyways since it helps you stand out and it shows you made an effort in providing more information to help give you that edge over other candidates.

There may be some formatting issues when you initially paste your resume in, but once those are addressed, it'll be set after that.

You work for Indeed?! Duuuuuude now I DEFINITELY have to use this!

Alright, since that's you and Dad both who suggested it, I'll definitely look into it.

Into Shounen eh, CS?

Heh, well it's due to the type of character I've made...they usually tend to fall under the Shonen trope and whatnot...least from Giga and the others say XD

Lemme ask you this:

Would you rather watch: Pokémon or Naruto for 48 hours straight?

....Truthful? Neither.

Give me 48 hours of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, My Hero Academia, and Dragon Ball (from classic DB all the way to Super) and I'll be fine.

I know, right?

Especially in the RP section. Every time I step away from here, I come up with ideas. Sometimes straight off the bat. Always room to improve there as well, no?

Indeed.

The RP section has evolved and changed drastically within the last couple of years. All of that working for the RPers to improve themselves greatly.

That explains it. I have one waiting now, not sure if everyone acknowledges it or not.

Anyway, canon RP or Original?

I tend to like both.

Originals for myself, that I normally base off certain things (anime, manga, etc), I find to be the most enjoyable. And while its based on a specific source, it can still be its own little thing.

Whilst canon, like say YGO RPs and Digimon RPs, I find to be fun. However with those, if they follow a certain formula, they tend to become stale. I've noticed this and mentioned it with other RPers (and they've mentioned it to me as well). However, even slightly changing the formula and status quo of canon RPs will most likely draw attention.

An example of this would be Hyde's two recent RPs: Hero Academia and Digimon World Online. Both are based on different source material (My Hero Academia and Digimon, respectively), but the formula has changed. One is set in a Alternate Universe around the 3 Generation of Heroes with Quirks while the other is based on the Digimon World games and not Digidestined/Tamer related.

Both styles of RP: canon and original are good, it just all depends on what the host wants to do.

I prefer hosting Original RPs. It just gives me the chance to show off creativity more than anything. They are also underrated, I dunno why. In canon RPs, I do like them, but you can only do so much, hence why I don't do well in some of them.

I prefer hosting Original RPs. It just gives me the chance to show off creativity more than anything. They are also underrated, I dunno why.

In canon RPs, I do like them, but you can only do so much, hence why I don't do well in some of them.

See, that's where you begin to take creative liberties.

While it's true you can only do so much in an canon RP, it doesn't mean you can't try and test the boundaries of them to see how far it can go with an idea. Your only limited by your own imagination in regards to original and canon RPs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived