Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottlecaps...for my life...

Please elaborate for me? I'm having a hard time understanding the specifics of that last part.

He wants to give you bottlecaps but you have to give him your life and serve him forever.

He wants to give you bottlecaps but you have to give him your life and serve him forever.

Oh is that all?

Then forgeeeeeet that man! No caps are worth my eternal soul/life.

...I'm sorry, but he'd have to be funking nuts for that.

Sorry, no question, just remarking to this and stealing a post to test the swear filter on something.

Indeed it is...indeed it is.

So if you take 1 apple and 1 orange and throw them out the window, would no one expect the banana?

Actually, they would expect the banana...but not expect the kiwis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What kinds of music do you like to listen to?

It varies on my mood. I enjoy listening to the 80s genre (only due to listening to it non-stop back when I worked at Hot Topic), same with some Punk Rock here and there. At the same time, there's also the video game OSTs as well as anime openings and OSTs in general.

In all honesty, it really depends on on my mood of day and what not.

Any games you want to look into getting in the near future?

Well other than Kingdom Hearts 3 when it's finally released!!! >_<

When I get a Switch, I'm having to get Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey. And later this year I'm waiting for Ultra Sun...cause YES!! I want Blade Liger Solgaleo!!! XD

Other than Nintendo games, I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed Origins. It looks interesting to see the origin (story wise) of the Assassins, plus your in Cleopatra time period of Egypt...and it looks GORGEOUS!!

What's your favorite home cooked meal?

Also, you've been given eight hundred thousand dollars to do with as you please.  No taxes, no strings attached.  Allocate the money and tell me how you're gonna spend it.

Tell me at the end of the week (or whenever you see it) what you think of Homecoming. I think it's gonna be good!

Well, I'm actually giving the movie at least a week or two out before I go watch it. I know if I go right away, the theaters will be packed XD

Current plan is to see it on the 18th of this month...so may have to PM you for that reaction, amigo! XD

Your dream team of Pokémon? Don't have to be your favorites or the best, but which 6 would you put in there?

Welp, let's see....a team of six Pokémon, which I'll give myself 1 Mega on team and 1 Z-Move as well and without Legendaries.

[spoiler=Sceptile OR Charizard:]

It's a tie between Sceptile and Charizard for the Mega slot so I put them sort of together at this point. Now, let's look at them.

Sceptile is Grass and when in Mega, it goes Grass/Dragon. Honestly, this was my favorite thing in Alpha Sapphire and I loved it. Hand it a few Dragon type moves while also keeping some Grass moves (among other moves) and it would be a force to be reckoned with. It's a pretty good Pokémon.

Charizard is Fire/Flying and in X Mega, it becomes Fire/Dragon. Not just because of the fact that it's Dragon and it's design looks amazing, it's a Physical beater. Teach it some good physical moves would benefit it quite nicely. Of course, the Y Mega is alright as a Special attacker, especially with Drought ability + Solarbeam (love that combo btw), but X seems like the more better solution when it comes to attacking power, in my opinion.

[spoiler=Incineroar (Fire/Dark):]

This is taking the slot of Z-Move user of the team, at least this is the MAIN one I want. Incineroar is an interesting Pokémon to me, and it's Z-Move, Malicious Moonsault is AMAZING! It literally spawns a wrestling ring and it body slams the opponent. So naturally, because of this, having the staple move, Darkest Lariat, is a given.

However, while it not being a Fighting type, I find it handy to throw out a Brick Break out there along with the other slots being saved for Fire type moves or something else that can be handy for the Heel Pokémon.

[spoiler=Greninja (Water/Dark):]

BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING! No...it isn't the Ash-Greninja one. I have some self control on this.

Only reason I chose Greninja is due to its Protean ability. Allow itself to change its typing, almost like it was a Kecleon. What's more, giving it other moves such as Grass Knot and Acrobatics, can help out greatly. But then again, a good old Water Shuriken is still the best way to fight.

[spoiler=Alolan Raichu (Electric/Psychic):]

This Pokémon is also the secondary choice of the Z-Move user.

Alolan Raichu using a combo of Psychic moves and Electric moves is something that just can't go wrong. Plus it's Z-Move, Stoked Sparksurfer (if it knows Thunderbolt), also is a great handy thing to have as well.

[spoiler=Mimikyu (Fairy/Ghost):]

THIS POKÉMON!!! XD

Not only does it help to have this Pokémon in my opinion, it allows for one free hit with it's Disguise ability, but this Pokémon with Play Rough? HOLY CRAP!! This Pokémon specifically helped out tremendously in my E4 challenges in Sun!

[spoiler=Hawlucha (Fighting/Flying):]

Every team needs some sort of flyer, no?

Hawlucha is an interesting pick for myself, but it's one I've actually wanted to try out. Normally I would be choosing Talonflame over it, but I've seen that I tend to choose Fire types constantly...so trying my hand at a Fighting/Flying would probably be an interesting take.

What's your favorite home cooked meal?

Ahhhh, I can answer that easily! It would be my mom's baked macaroni and cheese with salmon cakes.

Make the mac and toss in shredded pepper jack cheese, top it with the creole seasoning and toss it in the oven. Make the salmon patties with a mixture of egg and crackers with the fish, coat them in flour (and creole xD) and fry em up. After that, serve it...probably add more creole cause why not! XD

Also, you've been given eight hundred thousand dollars to do with as you please.  No taxes, no strings attached.  Allocate the money and tell me how you're gonna spend it.

Oh boy...man you puttin' a lot of power on me here! XD Well, not sure how I'm gonna give you exact estimates, but I'll just do it this way.

• Firstly, I'd use a few to get my student loans paid off right away. If I do that, I'll be debt free with that.
  • Secondly, I'd give some to my parents to help them with bills and let them do what they need to. They've been supportive of me throughout my life and bought me whatever I needed...I figure it's my way of paying them back.
  • Thirdly, I'd keep some in a safe place to use when needed. Best save than not have anything at all for emergencies.
  • Lastly, after all that, I'd see what's left and use it for myself.

1. What is the 3 best YCM subforums in your opinion?

2. Can I have some help/advice; https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365152-oneshot/

1. Best 3 subforums in YCM? Hmmm this is tough...Honestly, I don't tend to do much in the subforums, unless it's the OOC and Database sections of RP. Even then, it's only two spots. That's a pretty good question though! I'll need to do some major thinking on that!

2. After reading and looking at the trailer, I figure this is the best answer I can give: Do you enjoy playing the game? Is it something that puts a smile on your face? If you answered "Yes" to both or at least one of those, then you should continue to pursue the game until the end. Not only this, do more research if your trying to get to the final ending you want. You might find out that you can indeed play it more than once and get all the endings you want. All it really boils down to is what you think you should do.

XD Got them roles reversed amigo.

I'd be playing Amaris. As for Tsukuyomi? Hmmm...not gonna lie, hearing Yuri Lowenthal or Johnny Yong Bosch as Tsukuyomi wouldn't be bad!

Who would you want to voice Christina, Mia, and Destiny?

And, if you could pick who voiced Jinx, Dirge, and Sin Seeker, who would you choose?

One last question.  What sort of accents or voices do you hear in your head from the Majin Lords and survivors alike?

Archived