The Final Abridged episode ?

Lol.

Watch the last 30 seconds again.

you mean watch the last 5 seconds and I know it was a joke but didn't realize someone posted it already' date=' anyway you guys really don't have to state the obvious.

[/quote']

You mean, the obvious thing that you had apparently missed?

Lol.

you mean watch the last 5 seconds and I know it was a joke but didn't realize someone posted it already' date=' anyway you guys really don't have to state the obvious.

[/quote']

crab learn to read plz.

Lol.

[/quote']

crab learn to read plz.

Oh, yeah, I missed the part in the opening post in the topic where you said that you know it was a joke. In fact, everyone who posted missed it, because we don't know how to read. Self-rightousness in the face of this was definitely an appropriate move for you, as was telling them not to correct what was apparently a mistake on your part. You're exactly right. I'll go cut myself now.

Yep. It was an aprils fools' date=' but seeing that there has not been a new abridged episode since that joke, it might not be that far from reality.

[/quote']

We just got Zorc n Pals three weeks ago, and there's normally a longer gap than that between episodes.

Archived