Juken Club

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Why many people did them but I think you don't want.

because it messes with the overall card itself. it forces you to use a certain theme and not stretching from it... being able to make a successful set based off that takes experience in order to balance properly....

as for the actual card... show me 1 and ill decided whether or not ill help :|.... dont wanna dig into a hole i cant find the entrance to...

Guest JoshIcy

lol specify the Android "raw effect" please? this means without any fancy effect and boils down to what makes it unique...

much like what i did with my idea....

o well i like naruto,bleach (only anime's i really watch)

i have not played yu-gi-oh for a while since i have been busy but i used to play with a random collection of powerfull cards i had the 3 sphinx's 2 blue eyes white dragons a red eyes and dark magician girl 2 dark magicians and a special dark magician which had a tomb in the background O.o it looked quite cool actually o and i had a red eyes baby dragon as well ( that isnt all the cards but thats some of the best xD)

well nice to know you....... and welcome again to Juken Club...

i have a name, but you ppl can call me Kei...... i like fighting anime girls..like the ones in Ikki Tousen, Tenjho Tenge, Street Fighters, and many more....... and i play a Light and Dark deck..... actually i have 5 decks but the Light and Dark is my main deck...... the most powerful cards in that deck are Envoy of the Begining, Envoy of the End, and Guardian Angel Joan......... the lower level monsters are Vorse Raider x3, Blade Knight x2, Neo Aluis x2, and many other more light and dark attackers.......

Archived