Juken Club

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in the US and so does Icy.

"Gaia The Nature Fairy":

"Flip: When this card is Flip Summoned, Summon a Plant-Type monster each turn for 4 turns. After this card is resolved the owner of this card must pay 2000 Life Points. any Plant card that is Summoned on your side of the Field is Changed into Plant Warrior."

>_>

"FLIP: If this card is Flipped Summoned, Special Summon a Plant-Type monster every one of your Standby Phase, until your 4th Standby Phase. After the 4th Standby Phase you must pay 2000 Life Points. All Plant-Type monsters Summoned on your side of the field is also treated as Warrior-Type."

^Meh...^

"Glacia Maiden of the Sea" - Ice-Type

"Flip: when this card is flipped all WATER monsters on your side of the field's ATK and DEF is raised by 500 excluding any cards with the same name as this monster"

-Aqua-Type

"FLIP: If this card is Flipped Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of all WATER monster(s) on your side of the field (excluding this card)."

"Ember Bringer of Flame's" - Fire-Type

"When this card is sent to the graveyard 1000 damage is inflicted to the opponents life points."

"Ember Bringer of Flames" - Pryo-Type

"If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damge to your opponent's Life Points."

>_> Meh...

Good images, but work on the effects.

OK guys I'm going to be honest with you if you want to know which boy in the video is me it's the one which was doing the rapid back flip without a shirt, the one on the stage and the one who did a kick flip on the guy's face.

Hey Anime I'm afraid today and tomorrow is the last days I'll talk to you then it's training time but I'm not sure maybe the time zone is different.

Archived