ASS [Ask Sleepy Stuff]

Sleepy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, AMAs often die off without getting bumped by the OP.

Uhhh favorite season, why?

Autumn, definitely Fall. No contest for me.

Summer heat makes it hard to sleep with mosquitoes and critters going around. It has long days and nights can be nice if you are outside and your arms and legs are covered, but otherwise not the biggest fan.

Winter can be a tad too cold at times and the nights are too short, but otherwise it's alright.

Spring is like, the standard season over here. Not many ups or downs to talk about. Things don't get particularly flowery and people going back to business after the holidays is a bit of a downer.

Fall/Autumn is fresh enough, days are not as long as Summer's but I'll take it any day, and I love all the folklore around this time of year. Halloween, Day of the Dead. It kind of feels peaceful and magical inside its eeriness, to relax with a cup of tea and enjoy a book or show. Not for anything my favorite western cartoons are Over the Garden Wall followed by Gravity Falls, and my newly found favorite Pixar movie is Coco from now on xD

I'm kinda sad we are leaving that season already, but the holidays are also a cheerful time for me so it's fine.

Archived