Custom Card Types?

Prince_of_Sanchez_Clan

I actually had this thought a while ago, but I lack the programming or technical know-how to implement it myself. You see, I have NO IDEA if it's even possible to incorporate custom monster card types, and--if so--how, but then that got me to thinking? What if there was a way to mod/hack YGOPro (or use the program as a springboard for a separate thing) to--not only include custom card (types)--but also customize the duelling experience more: like Turbo Duels from 5D's, or Dimension Duels (DSD), or Speed Duels from Vrains, maybe even incorporate Deck Masters.

It's just an idea I had, but I like the idea of being able to incorporate new card types, possibly even new game-changing mechanics, though I can understand that'd be a pain in the ass to try and program to work around the new mechanics, but you could actually have the option to toggle on and off Pendulums and/or Links. If not YGOPro, then I suppose we could work with Legacy of the Duelist as a springboard as well.

I actually had this thought a while ago, but I lack the programming or technical know-how to implement it myself. You see, I have NO IDEA if it's even possible to incorporate custom monster card types, and--if so--how, but then that got me to thinking? What if there was a way to mod/hack YGOPro (or use the program as a springboard for a separate thing) to--not only include custom card (types)--but also customize the duelling experience more: like Turbo Duels from 5D's, or Dimension Duels (DSD), or Speed Duels from Vrains, maybe even incorporate Deck Masters.

It's just an idea I had, but I like the idea of being able to incorporate new card types, possibly even new game-changing mechanics, though I can understand that'd be a pain in the ass to try and program to work around the new mechanics, but you could actually have the option to toggle on and off Pendulums and/or Links. If not YGOPro, then I suppose we could work with Legacy of the Duelist as a springboard as well.

IIRC YGOPro does have an option for Turbo Duels and Deck Master fights, but this is from what I have on my desktop version (1.033.V7.2 or something from 2014-2015). Not sure if they retained this one in the newer releases (and IDK if they will add Speed Duels either). Though, new version of YGOPro does have option to switch between Master Rules 3 and 4; latter is Link format. Only problem is that no AI mode. 

As for custom types and stuff, I suppose you could try modifying it on your own, but that will likely result in the core crashing on you.

====

If you can design a new program that can incorporate custom Types and stuff while being automated, then great. Otherwise, we technically do have Duel Portal that can cater to custom mechanics, but it's manual.

Archived