Most Life Points/ATK points in anime

Throughout the entire anime series, who has had the highest amount of LP and what monster, owned by who, has had the highest amount of ATK?

As far as I know, it's like this:

Life Points

1st Place: Dartz, with 20000 LP

2nd Place: Noah, with 11000 LP

3rd Place: Marik, with 8550 LP

4th Place: People in tag team duels who started with 8000 LP

It's worth mentioning that the 2nd-lowest LP was Marik with 1 LP. Also worth mentioning is that Camula almost got 12000 LP with the card Red Ghost Moon, but it was negated by De-Fusion.

ATK Points

1st Place: Yugi's Obelisk/Horakhty/Exodia/Knight of Destiny and Dartz's Divine Serpent, with Infinite ATK

2nd Place: Zane's Cyber-End Dragon, with 36900 ATK

***3rd Place: Strings' Slifer the Sky Dragon, with at least 29000 ATK (Episode only displayed numbers up until 23000, Slifer's ATK was all the cards in Strings' deck x 1000, and Strings had 11 cards in his Graveyard/field, so those weren't counted)

4th Place: Jaden's Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman, with 20900 ATK

5th Place: Dartz's Orichalcos Shunoros, with 20000 ATK

6th Place: Jaden's Elemental Hero Electrum, with 14500 ATK

7th Place: Rafael's Guardian Eatos, with 10000 ATK

8th Place: Marik's The Winged Dragon of Ra, with 8549 ATK

9th Place: Jaden+Syrus's UFOroid Fighter, with 8000 ATK

***Note: If Strings had at least 48 cards in his deck at the start of his duel, Slifer would have 2nd Place with 37000 ATK.

I haven't watched every yugioh episode, but if there's something missing in this list, please tell me what episode number it was in so I can verify.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Muaha, Zowayix. I'd recognize that name anywhere, like any competent glitchitologist would. But yeah, Slifer skyrocketed during that duel (combo was WICKEDly lucky), so I'd put that particular god at 2nd place.

Muaha' date=' Zowayix. I'd recognize that name anywhere, like any competent glitchitologist would. But yeah, Slifer skyrocketed during that duel ([b']combo was WICKEDly lucky[/b]), so I'd put that particular god at 2nd place.

Wrong, combo screwed Stings over real bad, cuz in the anime:

1) Revival Jam comes back immediately when it's destroyed

2) You don't have to pay lifepoints to bring back Revival Jam.

Cyber End Dragon was boosted to well over 16000 during the last duel of Season 1. IIRC' date=' it got up to about 35000.

[/quote']

Season 1 of what? Could you please tell me the episode number so I could search for a movie of the episode? And what does IIRC mean?

Cyber End Dragon was boosted to well over 16000 during the last duel of Season 1. IIRC' date=' it got up to about 35000.

[/quote']

Season 1 of what? Could you please tell me the episode number so I could search for a movie of the episode? And what does IIRC mean?

Season 1 of GX. I think it was between Jaden and Zane.

Muaha' date=' Zowayix. I'd recognize that name anywhere, like any competent glitchitologist would. But yeah, Slifer skyrocketed during that duel ([b']combo was WICKEDly lucky[/b]), so I'd put that particular god at 2nd place.

Wrong, combo screwed Stings over real bad, cuz in the anime:

1) Revival Jam comes back immediately when it's destroyed

2) You don't have to pay lifepoints to bring back Revival Jam.

3) Card of Safe Return allows the player to draw 3 cards, not just one

[/quote']

I watched every episode of Season 1 of GX, and I'm pretty darn sure that Zane's Cyber End Dragon only got up to 8000 ATK twice, once vs Jaden and once vs Camula.

[/quote']

I watched every episode of Season 1 of GX, and I'm pretty darn sure that Zane's Cyber End Dragon only got up to 8000 ATK twice, once vs Jaden and once vs Camula.

Trust me. It was over 8000 by a lot. It maxed out at 36900. Jaden got Flare Wingman to 20900.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_Wxc9kSr8

At 7:26

Fairly certain Cyber-End Dragon got up to 16000' date=' not 100% tho

[/quote']

Cyber End got up to over 32,000 when Zane dueled Jaden and they both used Battle Fusion

2nd Place: Strings' Slifer the Sky Dragon' date=' with at least 23000 ATK (episode only displayed numbers until that point; Slifer's actual ATK was every card in Strings' deck x 1000)

[/quote']

should be at least 40000, cuz all decks must have at least 40 cards.

[/quote']

What do you mean, Season 1 of what? Since when did the Cyber Dragon family appear in the original Yu-Gi-Oh? Since when have we even reached the last duel of 5D Season 1?

Also, I said the last duel of Season 1. That tells you that it's Episode 51/52.

Zane's Cyber End Dragon reached up to 16000 attack strength twice already.

1st time:graduation duel with jaden @ season 1-summoned CED with power bond & further powered with limiter removal

2nd time:his fnal duel VS jesse (possessed by yubel) @ season 3-summoned CED with power bond (again) & removed it from play temporarily via Cybernetic Zone,when it returns,the ATK doubles

there was one time with the wing dragon of ra and Marik[did i spell that right?] anyway its atk points were above the charts in an episode when he poured all but 1 life point into ra's attack.

Ra's ATK maxed out there at 4899.

EDIT: I forgot about the episode of Marik vs Bakura. Ra's ATK maxed out at 8549.

there's no such thing as "beyond infinite" as infinite is already the ultimate limit of all limits.i think atem was just saying it as the Knight of Destiny combined powers with the infinite loop that hermes & critias have made

Actually, there is such a thing as "beyond infinite".

There is a mathematics rule that if all the numbers in a set can be matched with all the numbers in another, then the number of numbers in both sets are equal. This is called one-to-one correspondence.

So, the number of even numbers and the number of all whole numbers are equal, since you can pair up every even number with every whole number that is half its value.

If you use this one-to-one correspondence rule, you can find that the number of ALL real numbers (0, -3, 4.5, pi, sqrt of 10, etc.) is GREATER than the number of all whole numbers.

Therefore the number of ALL real numbers is greater than infinity.

Archived