Most Life Points/ATK points in anime

***3rd Place: Strings' Slifer the Sky Dragon' date=' with at least 29000 ATK (Episode only displayed numbers up until 23000, Slifer's ATK was all the cards in Strings' deck x 1000, and Strings had 11 cards in his Graveyard/field, so those weren't counted)

[/quote']

Good that you have thought about his graveyard, but the cards on the field aren't counted as cards in your hand either, and if I'm right, those were two cards: Card of Safe Return and Slifer himself.

He should also have had Jam Breeding Machine on the field, but that one was also sent to the graveyard for the summon of Slifer for some reason.

His atk would've been 27000.

***3rd Place: Strings' Slifer the Sky Dragon' date=' with at least 29000 ATK (Episode only displayed numbers up until 23000, Slifer's ATK was all the cards in Strings' deck x 1000, and Strings had 11 cards in his Graveyard/[b']field[/b], so those weren't counted)

Good that you have thought about his graveyard, but the cards on the field aren't counted as cards in your hand either, and if I'm right, those were two cards: Card of Safe Return and Slifer himself.

He should also have had Jam Breeding Machine on the field, but that one was also sent to the graveyard for the summon of Slifer for some reason.

His atk would've been 27000.

I did take into account the cards on his field. See the bolded part on my quote.

there's no such thing as "beyond infinite" as infinite is already the ultimate limit of all limits.i think atem was just saying it as the Knight of Destiny combined powers with the infinite loop that hermes & critias have made

Are you deaf' date=' er, blind or something? I said: [b']it's a freakin' TV show.[/b]

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Technically, infinity is simply any set of numbers that never ends. Therefore, there is no beyond infinity. On the other hand, this is just a TV show, so we won't question their wacked-up laws of mathematics.

Archived