Yu-gi-oh 5d's

Well what about G.I. Joe Sigma Six. That had guns' date=' bazookas, blowtorches, weapons of mass destruction and yet 4kids dubbed this too.

[/quote']

I guess they had no other choice on that one if they really wanted to dub it. Would anyone be able to censor out that from a plot, especially a plot involving G.I. Joe?

Edit: I just found out. 4kids will be dubbing this series like they did the first two. I am relieved. I thought it would be another bad dub nightmare (Pokemon Battle Frontier anyone?). Remember' date=' I just found this out. If anyone has already, good for you. Here's the link for proof:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s

[/quote']

4KIDS WILL KILL ANYTHING IT TOUCHES. HOW CAN ANY OTHER DUBBING COMPANY BE CONSIDERED AS WORSE THAN IT!?!?!?!?

I think it'll be great. And besides' date=' in GX, it wasn't all fun and games. They also put in the seriousness too. And 4Kids did allow Don Zaloog to keep his guns.

[/quote']

But the made people dieing into "being sent to the stars".

Well what about G.I. Joe Sigma Six. That had guns' date=' bazookas, blowtorches, weapons of mass destruction and yet 4kids dubbed this too.

[/quote']

the whole thing is about weapons, so if they wanted to dub it they would have to leave those in, otherwise it would be just stupid

On a side note, how old are you? You don't need to answer, I'm just kind of curious since I do not believe you are 22.

And yet they decided not to even dub one of the few episodes of Pokemon that help people understand the plot just because a lot of people had guns.

I can see why they did this since the guns were being pointed at kids, but still. Till I read about that I had no idea were Ash got all those Tauros.

Hi guys first reply of 2008 and i have to say that i have seen the first couple of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime on Yugiohfans.co.uk and i have to say it looks brilliant as the bikes and new sychro monsters are a brilliant idea but Konami in Japan have brought out the Duel Terminal game machine and also bringing out NEW Cards, Decks and rules which will change the landscape of the TCG forever.

anyway i give the new anime a 7 out of 10 and the characters will be the new Yugi, Kaiba and others.

Happy Dueling

Edit: I just found out. 4kids will be dubbing this series like they did the first two. I am relieved. I thought it would be another bad dub nightmare (Pokemon Battle Frontier anyone?). Remember' date=' I just found this out. If anyone has already, good for you. Here's the link for proof:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s

[/quote']

You sick man, 4kids sucks. How can you be so cruel.

5D is cool. 4kids sucks.

Nuff said.

Say Lord Whye' date=' what do you think of 4kids doing the dubbing of Yu-gi-oh 5d's?

[/quote']

100% chance that 4kids will ruin the series.Based on what I saw of the early episodes,yugioh 5D's is clearly a show orientated towards older kids,early teens & dedicated fans.I suggest that you all should watch the subbed version instead.You can see all the cool actions & still be able to understand what they are saying.

I think that 4kids might make it cool. I mean who would you have be the english voice actor for say' date=' Jack Atlas? Cause I'm thinking Eric Stuart would be good.

[/quote']

That's when you are wrong.Like most anime,5D's will have tons of referances to sex,religion,death,violence & any other dark themes.4kids will be spending collosal amounts of time just to hide all those referances.Trust me,the dubbed version is never worth your time. (I've been there before)

Uh. Not true. Sega used the 4kids actors for games like Shadow the Hedgehog. That had Violence, Death and other Dark Themes and 4kids still provided the actors and actresses for that. Then there was an episode of TMNT from 4kids, it never aired in the US but it did air in Canada. It's when Baxter lives in a new body but the body breaks down. Some gross stuff like his finger melting off.

4kids can freely give off their voice actors as long as they return to work for them.Besides,you said that TMNT was aired in Canada.It's outright obvious that they didn't want their own precious American kids to be exposed to the ugliness of the world.

In conclusion,you are wrong & I am right.

Archived