Yu-gi-oh 5d's

I think this series will rock. It's like the creators used Polymerization to fuse together Yu-gi-oh with Idaten Jump (The bikes). I read the review of the first episode. Looks like a lot of the old characters make cameos: The guy who bullied Joey, Tristan and Yugi for example. I didn't think we would ever see him again. Plus, the new Synchro monsters are cool, especially Stardust Dragon (I'm a big Dragon Fan myself). Plus Yusei is like Yugi and Jaden: He treats his cards like family, and that's pretty cool.

I think this series will rock. What do you think?

Edit: I just found out. 4kids will be dubbing this series like they did the first two. I am relieved. I thought it would be another bad dub nightmare (Pokemon Battle Frontier anyone?). Remember, I just found this out. If anyone has already, good for you. Here's the link for proof:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s

I think this series will rock. It's like the creators used Polymerization to fuse together Yu-gi-oh with Idaten Jump (The bikes). I read the review of the first episode. Looks like a lot of the old characters make cameos: The guy who bullied Joey' date=' Tristan and Yugi for example. I didn't think we would ever see him again. Plus, the new Synchro monsters are cool, especially Stardust Dragon (I'm a big Dragon Fan myself). Plus Yusei is like Yugi and Jaden: He treats his cards like family, and that's pretty cool.

[/quote']

of course 5d's will rock hard and strong.

and yusei may be similar to yugi/jaden,but he's much more colder & desolated like a loner.

I think this series will rock. It's like the creators used Polymerization to fuse together Yu-gi-oh with Idaten Jump (The bikes). I read the review of the first episode. Looks like a lot of the old characters make cameos: The guy who bullied Joey' date=' Tristan and Yugi for example. I didn't think we would ever see him again. Plus, the new Synchro monsters are cool, especially Stardust Dragon (I'm a big Dragon Fan myself). Plus Yusei is like Yugi and Jaden: He treats his cards like family, and that's pretty cool.

[/quote']

and yusei may be similar to yugi/jaden,but he's much more colder & desolated like a loner.

That is discusting.

[/quote']

That is discusting.

one dont be nasty this is a children friendlily forum

second werent you banned?

Well I don't agree with you. I think this will bring in a whole new level of dueling.

yes a whole new level of pain

cards fly out of hand, looks back "hey where you goin' " bike crashes into wall as cards fly out of card slot.... then bike bursts into flames

I've seen the first 3. Amazing how, by the third episode, the art is already completely messed up like the artist is incredibly short on time.

Also, I'm still to understand what the bikes are doing there at all, since people still fight for 4000 Life Points. If Speed Counters became the new Life Points in Riding Duels, there would be a point, the bike stopping would mean a loss, but since the point is still to deplete your opponent's 4000 LP's, what's the difference between doing it on a bike or just standing? Clear that out for me please.

I've seen the first 3 eps and I think it is my favourite of the 3 series. People who haven't even seen it and say it's bad are just stupid.

And Blackwind, not all duels are riding duels. It's just D-Wheeling is an exclusive duel where you use Speed World. You can't use normal spells and you have to save up speed counters to use speed spells, when you lose, the bike stops. Riding Duels are just for the dueling "elite" and it makes it more of a sport because you have to duel and drive at the same time.

And Blackwind' date=' not all duels are riding duels. It's just D-Wheeling is an exclusive duel where you use Speed World. You can't use normal spells and you have to save up speed counters to use speed spells, when you lose, the bike stops. Riding Duels are just for the dueling "elite" and it makes it more of a sport because you have to duel and drive at the same time.

[/quote']

Except the bike goes into Autopilot on Duel Mode.

All I'm saying is, the mechanics are way too similar to regular duels, a new set of rules/win conditions would have made duels on motorbikes look less pointless, in my opinion.

It's not bad. I've seen the first 3, and it is having a better start than GX did.

Edit: I just found out. 4kids will be dubbing this series like they did the first two. I am relieved. I thought it would be another bad dub nightmare (Pokemon Battle Frontier anyone?). Remember' date=' I just found this out. If anyone has already, good for you. Here's the link for proof:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s

[/quote']

lol. Dude, 4kids sucks. It is one of the worse dubbing companies out their. The one thing I have to give them is that they have ok voice acter.

Watch GX and One Piece in the sub, than watch the same ep as a dub.

Archived