[The Ally Monsters] Added 1! (10|22|08)

Kale

What do you think of my Ally Monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Ally Monsters?

• ehh.... could be better........
    • iffy... they're good an bad.
    • I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

[align=center]

[spoiler=Hello! And welcome to Kale’s greatest set! The Ally Monsters!]

I am accepting ideas for cards now to be included in the set. If i say that it will be added, then you will receive a +rep.

I have forgotten who i have accepted card ideas from, so if you see one and i forgot to give your +rep, then please remind me nicely. ^_^

image credit, concept, and other items.... >>

These monsters are based on being “Stacked” on top of each other. For exact rules on how they work, look below in one of the below spoilers.

in case you didn’t know/ notice I changed the names of my Ally monsters from Darklord to Legion’s, suggested by Enigma Zero.

This took me a long time to accomplish, and I didn’t do it on my own. Ultimate_Ryan and I have fused our two ideas together to come up with a set, which is still uncompleted, called “Zone Anarchy.”

I hope you enjoy it, and I have set my cards into spoilers to that everything is organized and easy to find.

To see these in action, just click the button in my sig. It will being you to my Fan Fic called “Edge of Justice” that features the main character using these cards!

I must note that none of these pictures are mine. Credit is given on most of the cards to where it is needed, but most come from either Wolfberserker or this website: http://www.jaestudio.com/JAE-2004-CardGames.html, or to photobucket finds.

OCG, always a problem with me.. ^_^ but lately i have been trying to make cards with better OCG, and i even redid all of my incorrect ones. ^_^

[spoiler=booster image]

boosterpicture-zoneanarchycopy.jpg

Created by me.

Newest Card(s):

[spoiler=#82, Legion's Rancor - Second Wave [color=#FF0000]*NEW[/color] | Ally Monster]

16322jt9.jpg

When this card is activated, Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Ally Monster from your Graveyard to Vector 1 of this card's Stack. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the Spell and Trap Card Zone this card is in is treated as a Monster Card Zone. A Monster in this card's Stack cannot be declared as an attack target unless their Monster Card Zones are unoccupied. If this card is removed from the field, all monster(s) in this card's Stack are sent to the Graveyard.

|Art: Wolfberserker|

|Extra Notes: This card brings a Seal of Orichalcos style effect to the game, but leads to some interesting plays. You can keep some of the weaker monsters around for their effects to activate safely, or you can use this column as tribute fodder.|

Ruling: This card can be targets by effects, even if it is at the bottom of the stack. this is because it isnt an Ally Monster, and this effect only applies to the Allies themselves.

[spoiler=#81, Legion's Coruscation Regent - Mizekdra | Ally Monster]

81coruscationregent-mizekdra.png

This card gets these effects, based on the number of Ally Counters on this card. -- 0+ Once per turn you can pay 700 Life Points to Summon 1 "Legion's Token" (Warrior / Ally-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 700/DEF 0) to the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control. -- 1+ This card cannot be attacked or targeted by effects if there is another Ally Monster on the field. -- 3+ Once per turn you can pay 800 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field. Then remove 1 Ally Monster you control from play. -- 5+ You can tribute this card to inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent for each Ally Monster in your Graveyard.

|Art: http://spacecoyote.deviantart.com/art/Warrior-of-Light-43243595|

|Extra Notes: The newer version of Legion's Overlord. ;)|

[spoiler=#80, Legion's Espionage Curse | Spell]

16322un8.jpg

This card can only be activated if you control 1 or more Ally Monsters. Look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card to the Graveyard. Then you take damage equal to the amount of Vectors in the largest Stack you control x 300.

|Art: Oekaki commission - Kaelin

|Extra Notes: helps hand advantage and fun with PMD on the field. ^_^|

[spoiler=#79, Legion's Sorcerer Daemon | Ally Monster]

79SorcererDaemon.png

Once per turn you can negate 1 attack from a monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, lower this card's ATK by 700 until the End Phase. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of an Ally Monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play.

|Art: Wolfberserker from the showcase section.|

|Extra Notes: this card starts to meld the two mini series sets of the Dimensionoids and the Daemons.|

[spoiler=#78, Allied Slipstream | Spell]

16322ga2.jpg

Pay 1000 Life Points and discard 1 card to remove 1 level 4 or lower Ally Monster from your Deck. Distribute Ally Counters among face-up cards on the field equal to the level of the removed monster. During the End Phase, destroy all cards that you control and Special Summon the removed from play Monster in Attack Position.

|Card Art: Custom, forged from http://nolava.deviantart.com/art/Arcane-Spell-72056510 and our own Wolfberserker.|

|Extra Notes: this card combines well with many cards in the set, speeding up the game play.|

[spoiler=#77, Legion's Golden Knight - Strikgar | Synchro Monster]

16322os2.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as an Ally Monster. Once per turn, you can inflict 50 points of damage to your opponent x the combines levels of all Monsters in this card's Stack.

| Extra Notes: This card is just meant for burn, it can be summoned quick with some of the cards that support level 2 and 3 in my set. For that, a simple effect of burn. |

| Image Credit: Once again, Wolfberserker in GFX section. |

[spoiler=#76, Legion's Dimensionoid Master | Monster]

76DimesionoidMaster.png

When an Ally Monster is Special Summoned from the Removed From Play Zone, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower Monster in your Removed From Play Zone in Attack Position. That Monster is destroyed during the End Phase.

| Extra Notes: Made for the Dimensionoid Mini set, it can Special Summon very easily. this card is very fun with Synchro, as you can use it as material and get back another monster. use it in conjunction with a removed "Legion's Underdog - Schavbon" to use its effect and bring this one back! |

| Image Credit: Wolfberserker in GFX Section. |

[spoiler=#75, Legion's Dimensionoid Knight | Monster]

75DimesionoidKnight.png

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Ally Monster from your Removed From Play Zone in Attack Position. The Special Summoned Monster cannot attack. When this card is removed from the field, remove the top card of your deck from play.

| Extra Notes: You can use this card to bring back some of your long lost monsters, or activate the effect of "Legion's Dimensionoid Fiend" to draw! |

| Image Credit: Wolfberserker in the GFX Section. |

[spoiler=#74, Legion's Dimensionoid Fiend | Monster]

74DimesionoidFiend.png

When this card is Special Summoned from your Removed From Play Zone by the effect of an Ally Monster you control, draw 1 card. When this card is removed from the field, discard 1 card.

| Extra Notes: Specially designed for the Dimensionoid set! Use this with "Legion's Dimensionoid Master" to turn his downside into a free card! |

| Image Credit: Wolfberserker in our GFX section. |

[spoiler=#73, Legion's Synchron Sage | Tuner Monster]

73SynchronSage.png

While this card is face up on the field it is treated as an Ally Monster. While this card is face up on the field or in the Graveyard, you can choose to treat this card as a non-Tuner Monster. If this card is in Vector 1 or 2 of it's Stack, you can activate the following effect: - You can pay 900 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and add that card to the owner's hand.

Extra Notes: allows for tuning, as well as Synchro material, can be fun against Solemn Judgment. ^_^

image credit: our own Wolfberserker in the GFX section.

[spoiler=#72, Legion's Marquis - Gorudaye | Synchro Monster]

16322ak3.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as an Ally Monster. Any damage that this card inflicts to your opponent is halved. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Monster in your Removed From Play Zone whose level is equal to or less than the damage your opponent took x 200.

image credit link: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20evil/DarkestAngel5804/The%20Gals/evilfighter.jpg?o=164

[spoiler=#71, Legion's Health Itinerant - Lusel | Synchro Monster]

16322ho6.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as an Ally Monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard. The Special Summoned Monster's level is treated as the level of the removed Monster.

image credit link: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20angel/Dark_Angels_Cry/47.jpg?o=31

Previous Cards in the Set:

Cards before the New CC Rules

[spoiler=Click to View the first 70!]

[spoiler=#70, Legion's Thought Bender | Monster]

70thoughtbender.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place a number of Ally Counters on this card equal to the amount of Ally Monsters you control. Increase this card's ATK by 700 for each Ally Counter on it. When an opponent's monster declares an attack on a face-up Ally Monster you control, you may remove 1 Ally Counter to negate the attack.

extra note: this card is originally made by Kale. I had an idea, so i made it. ^_^

[spoiler=#69, Legion's Mercenary - Lusato | Monster]

69mercenary-lusato.jpg

Once per turn, you can pay 500 life points to remove the top card of your opponent's Graveyard from play. If the removed card was a Monster, then you may activate the following effect. -- Select 1 Ally Monster on your side of the field (except this card). The selected monster may attack twice this turn.

extra note: this card is made originally by Kale. I made it to remember a fallen set i made, the mercenaries. i like the new twist.

[spoiler=#68, Legion's Fallen General - Stazlban | Monster]

68fallengeneral-stazlban.jpg

When an Ally Monster you control is destroyed, you may send this card from your deck to the Graveyard. You may tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If an Ally Monster you control would be destroyed, you may destroy this card instead. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you lose 500 Life Points.

extra note: this card is originally made by D.D. Warrior. thanks!

[spoiler=#67, Legion's Magician of Hindrance | Monster]

67magicianofhindrance.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster loses 500 ATK for every monster in this card's Stack and must remain in face-up Attack Position while this card remains face-up on the field. If you activate this effect, all Ally Monsters in this card's Stack (except this card) have their effect(s) negated.

extra note: this card is originally made by tectonix55. thanks!

[spoiler=#66, Legion's Sky Commander - Currasino | Monster]

66skycommander-currasino.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Stack with 3 or more Vectors. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to send a number of cards on the field to the owner's hand equal to or fewer than the number of Ally Monsters in this card's Stack.

extra note: this card is originally made by swift. thanks!

[spoiler=#65, Legion's Underdog - Schavbon | Monster]

65underdog-Schavbon-1.jpg

Each time an Ally Monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, place 1 Ally Counter on this card. While this is the only card on your field, you can Tribute it to Special Summon 1 Ally monster from your Graveyard. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect gains ATK equal to the number of Ally Counters that were on this card X 200.

extra note: thank you [star]! [star] is the original owner of this card. i tweaked it a little to add it to the set.

[spoiler=#64, Legion's White Mage - Cerlia | Monster]

64WhiteMage-Cerlia.jpg

You may Special Summon this card to the bottom of 1 Stack you control. Ally Monster(s) in this card's Stack gain 500 ATK points. This card is destroyed if it is not the bottom Vector of its Stack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, send 1 monster in your hand to the Graveyard.

extra note: thank you Swift! Swift is the original owner of this card. i tweaked it a little to add it to the set.

[spoiler=#63, Ally's Distress Call | Spell]

63Allysdistresscall.jpg

Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Ally Monster from your hand, deck or Graveyard to an empty Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. While this card remains face up on the field, the selected monster cannot attack, be released for an Advance Summon, or have a card(s) Stacked in the same Monster Card Zone. When the selected monster is selected as an attack target, or is the target of a Spell or Trap Card, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Ally Monster from your Graveyard and switch the target to that monster. If the Special Summoned monster is destroyed, remove it from play. During your opponent's Standby Phase, they may pay 600 Life Points to draw 1 card.

extra note: thank you Sironthemage! Sironthemage is the original owner of this card. i tweaked it a little to add it to the set.

[spoiler=#62, Armamental Chance | Spell]

62armamentalchance.jpg

Select 1 Stack you control and roll a six-sided die. If the result equal to or less than the amount of Vectors in the selected Stack, then you may activate 1 of the following effects based on the result: -- 1: The monster in Vector 1 of the selected Stack gains 100 ATK points. -- 2: The monster in Vector 1 of the selected Stack cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. -- 3: destroy 1 set Spell or Trap Card on the field. -- 4: Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Graveyard. -- 5: Destroy up to 2 cards on the field. -- 6: Draw 3 cards.

[spoiler=#61, Legion's Final Commander | Monster]

61finalcommander.jpg

When an effect of an opponent's monster is activated that targets and destroys a card(s) you control, you can send the targeted card(s) to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control, when this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, distribute up to 2 Ally Counters on face up cards on the field.

[spoiler=#60, Legion's Dragon Daemon | Monster]

60dragondaemon.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You may remove 5 Ally Counters from your side of the field to negate the effects of all cards on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase. If this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control that contains 3 or more Vectors, you may release this card to activate one of the following effects: -- Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. -- Destroy all Monsters on the field.

[spoiler=#59, Legion's Ancient Seer - Rhisack | Monster]

59ancientseer-rhisack.jpg

This effect can only be activated when this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, you may see a number of cards on the top of your opponent's deck equal to the amount of Vectors in this card's Stack, excluding this card. If you activate this card's effect, send it to the bottom Vector of the Stack.

[spoiler=#58, Fortification of the Armaments | Spell]

58fortificationofthearmaments.jpg

Pay 1000 Life Points. Move all Ally Monsters you control into 1 Stack. If you activate this effect during your opponent's turn, all cards in the selected Stack go to the Graveyard during the End Phase.

[spoiler=#57, Armamental Dispersion | Spell]

57armamentaldispersion.jpg

Select 1 Stack you control. Move as many Ally Monsters as possible from that Stack to unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field.

[spoiler=#56, Legion's Synchron Booster | Monster]

56synchronbooster.jpg

You may treat this card's level as the amount of Vectors in this card's Stack. You may discard 1 card from your hand to treat this card as a Tuner Monster.

[spoiler=#55, Legion's Scroll Seer | Monster]

55scrollseer.jpg

This effect may only be activated if this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, you may see a number of face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field x the amount of Vector's in this card's Stack. If you activate this effect, send this card to the bottom Vector of the Stack.

[spoiler=#54, Legion's Spirit Avenger | Monster]

54spiritavenger.jpg

This card's ATK is equal to the amount of Ally Monsters in your Graveyard x 300. If this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control, you may select and destroy 1 card on the field. If you activate this effect, send this card to the bottom Vector of the Stack.

[spoiler=#53, Legion's Seer Apprentice - Uvonta | Monster]

53seerapprentice.jpg

This effect can only be activated when this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn you may see a number of cards in your opponent's hand x the amount of Vectors in this card's Stack, excluding this card. If you activate this effect, send this card to the bottom Vector of the Stack.

[spoiler=#52, Legion's Magician of Strength | Monster]

52magicanofstrength.jpg

Once per turn, you may discard 1 card from your hand to increase the ATK of 1 Ally Monster you control by 500 until the End Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

[spoiler=SP001, Legion's Guardian of Justice - Iserith | Monster]

This card was made originally by Poke, i assume as a tribute to my fan fic. ^_^ but i helped fix the ocg to my set, and i have changed the name just a bit to fit the archetype.

This card would act as the Sneak Preview Promo Card if Zone Anarchy on the Ally side were real. ^_^

thanks a lot Poke!

001legionsguardianofjustice.jpg

While this card is face up on the field, it is treated as an Ally Monster. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every Ally Monster on the field, except this card. Once per turn you may add 1 Ally Monster from your deck to your hand.

[spoiler=#51, Legion's Undertaker - Rentskel | Monster]

51undertaker-rentskel.jpg

When this card is released for the Advance Summon or Special Summon of 1 Ally Monster, then you may Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Ally Monster from your Graveyard, except "Legion's Undertaker - Rentskel." During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard you may add this card to your hand by placing 1 card in your hand on top of your deck.

[spoiler=#50, Legion's Dimension Lord - Giromoxa | Monster]

50DimensionLord-Giromoxa.jpg

When this card is Advance Summoned by releasing at least 1 Ally Monster, you may discard the top card of your deck to Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower Ally Monsters from your Removed From Play Zone. The Monsters Special Summoned by this effect lose 1000 ATK points, and cannot be released for an Advance Summon.

[spoiler=#49, Legion's Dark Lord - Detlitwar | Monster]

49DarkLord-Detlitwar.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 or more Ally Monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card's ATK points are equal to the combined levels of the monsters removed from play by this effect x 200. Once per turn, you may distribute up to 2 Ally Counters among face up cards on the field. If you activate this effect, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=#48, Legion’s Magma Stone – Standlach | Trap]

48magmastone-standlach.jpg

After activation, Special Summon this card in Attack Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Rock-Type/FIRE/Level 5/ATK 1400/DEF 1000). When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Ally Monster from your hand to the Vector above this card. The Monster Special Summoned in this way gains 700 ATK points. When the monster in the Vector above this card is destroyed, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, by discarding the top card off of your deck, you may Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.)

[spoiler=#47 Legion’s Techno Knight – Rilld | Monster]

47technoknight-Rilld.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Zone", "Techno", or Ally Monster from your Graveyard to 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. When 1 "Zone", "Techno", or Ally Monster you control is selected as the target of Spell or Trap Card you may move this card to Vector 1 of the selected monster's Stack and switch the target of the effect to this card.

[spoiler=#46 Legion’s Chained Daemon | Monster]

46chaineddaemon.jpg

Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If this card is removed from play, gain 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=#45 Legion’s Power – Super Kid | Monster]

45power-superkid.jpg

When 1 Ally Monster you control is selected as an attack target, by returning that card to your hand you may Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you must discard 1 card from your hand. When this card is in Attack Position it gains the following effect: --- When this card attacks a monster who's ATK is larger than this card's ATK, double this card's ATK during the damage step.

[spoiler=#44 Legion’s Defense Power – Earthen Brute | Monster]

44defensepower-earthenbrute.jpg

If this card is discarded from your hand by the effect of 1 Ally Monster you control, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

[spoiler=#43 Ally Consolidation | Spell]

43allyconsolidation.jpg

Distribute 3 Ally Counters among 1 or more face up cards on the field.

[spoiler=#42 Legion’s Blocker Daemon | Monster]

42blockerdaemon.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2, if this card is in your Graveyard you can Special Summon it to the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control. If 1 Ally Monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can move this card to Vector 1 of that card's Stack and switch the attack target to this card. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the amount of damage you take is reduced to 0.

[spoiler=#41 Legion’s Daemon Monarch | Monster]

41daemonmonarch.jpg

This card can be Normal Summoned without a release. If it is Summoned this way, it cannot attack. Once per turn, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects. ---Select 1 card of the field. Place 1 Ally Counter on it. ---Select and destroy 1 card with at least 1 Ally Counter on it. ---Release 1 Ally Monster you control to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field, except "Legion's Daemon Monarch."

[spoiler=#40 Legion’s Magician of Tricks | Monster]

40magicianoftricks.jpg

While you control a face-up Ally Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may discard 1 card from your hand inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=#39 Ally Summon | Spell]

39allysummon-1.jpg

Once per turn, you may move 1 Ally Monster in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control to 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. Each time you move a monster to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone with this card's effect add 1 Ally Summon Counter on this card. By releasing this card with a number of Ally Summon Counters, treat this card as a number of releases x the amount of Ally Summon Counters on it needed to Advance Summon 1 Ally Monster from your hand.

[spoiler=#38 Legion’s Counter Daemon | Monster]

38counterdaemon.jpg

While you control a face-up Ally Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control. While this card is in the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control, the monster in Vector 1 of this card's Stack cannot be selected as an attack target. By paying 300 Life Points, you may place 1 Ally Counter on 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=#37 Ally Draw | Spell]

37allydraw.jpg

This card can only be activated if you control 1 level 5 or higher Ally Monster. Draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=#36 Legion’s Attack Power – Yin and Yang | Monster]

36attackpoweryinyang.jpg

Once per turn you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to treat this card's Attribute to LIGHT until your End Phase. Apply the following effect based on what this card's Attribute is treated as. --- LIGHT: When this card attacks, it gains 300 ATK points during the damage step. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, draw 1 card. --- DARK: If this card is selected as an attack target, you can change this card into Defense Position.

[spoiler=#35 Allied Vengeance | Trap]

35alliedvengeance.jpg

When 1 Ally Monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, or by Monster Effect, destroy that monster.

[spoiler=#34 Sly Ally | Trap]

34slyally.jpg

Select 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it on the top of 1 Stack you control, ignoring Summoning conditions. When this card is activated, remove it from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When this card is removed from play due to its own effect, send it to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=#33 Legion’s Overlord, Lokeyrr | Monster]

33overlordL.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 2 or more Ally Monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard. This card gains 1 Ally Counter for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. This card gains effects based on the amount of Ally Counters on it. ---1+ this card gains 100 ATK points for each Ally Counter on it. ---4+ Once per tun, remove 1 Ally Counter on this card to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Graveyard to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. ---6+ Your opponent cannot select any other monster on your side of the of the field as the target of a Spell, Trap, or monster effect other than "Legion's Overlord, Lokeyrr" ---10+ While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you opponent must attack this card with every face up attack position monster they control during their Battle Phase.

[spoiler=#32 Legion’s Bandit | Monster]

32bandit.jpg

When this card is Summoned in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control, place a number of "Ally Counters" on this card equal to the number of Ally Monsters in this card's Stack. Once per turn you can remove 2 "Ally Counters" from this card to randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=#31 Legion’s War Caller | Monster]

31warcaller.jpg

When this card is Summoned, both players select 1 Monster in their hand and show it to their opponent. The Monster with the lowest Level is sent to the Graveyard, and the owner of that card takes 1000 points of damage. If a Monster you own is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, by sending the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard you can Special Summon that Monster to the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control.

[spoiler=#30 Legion’s Time Keeper | Monster]

30timekeeper.jpg

Each time you Summon 1 Ally Monster, place 1 Ally Counter on this card. Once per turn you can select and activate 1 of the following effects. ---Remove 3 Ally Counters from this card. Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Graveyard. ---Remove 5 Ally Counters from this card. Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your hand. ---Remove 7 Ally Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Deck. This card does not gain 1 Ally Counter when 1 Ally Monster is Special Summoned due to this card's effect.

[spoiler=#29 Call of the Allies | Trap]

29calloftheallies.jpg

Activate when 1 Ally Monster you control is destroyed. Special Summon up to 2 Ally Monsters from your Deck whose combined Levels add up to the Level of the destroyed monster.

[spoiler=#28 Barrier of the Departed Ally | Trap]

28barrierofthedepartedally.jpg

Activate only if 1 Ally Monster you control is selected as an attack target. Select 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it in the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control (all Non-Ally Monsters go to the bottom Vector of the Stack after this activation). Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=#27 Ally Force – The Light | Field Spell]

27allyforce-thelight.jpg

This card can be Stacked on top of one Field Spell that you control. If this card is in Vector 1 of its Stack, only this card's effect is activated. Select 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase Phase, gain 200 Life Points for each Ally Monster in the selected Stack.

[spoiler=#26 Ally Force – Judgment | Field Spell]

26allyforce-judgement.jpg

This card can be Stacked on top of 1 Field Spell you control. If this card is in Vector 1 of its Stack, only this card's effect is activated. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, Release 1 Ally Monster on your side of the field to activate 1 of the following effects. ---Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Take control of the selected monster while this card is face up on the field. ---Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with a level that is equal to, or less than, the released monster's level.

[spoiler=#25 Ally War Cannon | Trap]

25allwarcannon.jpg

Select 1 Stack you control. Release every monster in it, and deal 500 points of damage to your opponent for each monster Released by this effect.

[spoiler=#24 Reinforcement of the Allies | Spell]

24reinforcementoftheallies.jpg

Select 1 Level 4 or lower Ally Monster in your deck and add it to your hand. Then activate 1 of the following effects. ---Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon the selected Ally Monster. ---Discard 1 card. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. ---Draw 1 card. Go to the End Phase of your turn.

[spoiler=#23 Grave Ally | Spell]

23graveally.jpg

Select 1 Stack you control. Special Summon 1 Ally Monster from your Graveyard to Vector 2 of the selected Stack. Then, discard 1 card.

[spoiler=#22 Legions Unite! | Spell]

22legionsunite.jpg

Select 1 Ally Monster on your side of the field. The Selected monster gains 200 ATK points x the number of Ally Monster on your side of the field until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[spoiler=#21 Legion’s Dimensional Splitter | Monster]

21dimensionalsplitter.jpg

While this card remains face-up on your side of the field, any card destroyed by 1 Ally Monster is removed from play.

[spoiler=#20 Legion’s Leader | Monster]

20leader.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control, place a number of Ally Counters on this card equal to the number of Monsters in this card's Stack (excluding this card). For each Ally Counter on this card, increase this card's ATK by 300 points. Each time this card attacks, remove 1 Ally Counter from this card. If this card has no Ally Counters on it, it cannot attack.

[spoiler=#19 Legion’s Defender | Monster]

19defender.jpg

Activate only when this card is in your hand. When an Ally Monster you control is selected as an attack target you can discard this card and the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=#18 Legion’s Samurai | Monster]

18samurai.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can move this card to Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, you may release 1 monster under this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.

[spoiler=#17 Recruitment | Spell]

17recruitment.jpg

You can only activate this card if your opponent controls more monsters than you. Select 1 level 4 or lower Ally Monster from your Deck and Special Summon it in an empty Monster Card Zone.

[spoiler=#16 Legion’s Elf Sorceress | Monster]

16elfsorceress.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may move this card to Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. You may release 1 monster in the Vector below this card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

[spoiler=#15 Allied Reinforcements | Spell]

15alliedreinforcement.jpg

Activate only if 1 Ally Monster you control was selected as an attack target. Change the target to 1 other Ally Monster you control.

[spoiler=#14 Glory of the Emperor’s Left Hand | Trap]

14gloryoftheemperorslefthand.jpg

Activate only if you take damage due to the effect of a card you control. By discarding 1 card from your hand, reduce the amount of damage to 0. If the card you discarded was an Ally Monster, you may draw 1 card from your Deck.

[spoiler=#13 Legion’s Emperor | Monster]

13emperor.jpg

If this card is in a Stack it must be in Vector 1. If it is not, destroy this card. As long as this card is face-up on the field, both players lose Life Points equal to the amount of Vectors in this card's Stack x200.

[spoiler=#12 Ally Call | Spell]

12allycall.jpg

Release 1 Ally Monster you control. Select 1 Ally Monster from your deck with a level that is equal to or less than the released monster and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

[spoiler=#11 Legion’s Card Relocater | Monster]

11LCardRelocater.jpg

If this card is Summoned in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control, send this card to the bottom Vector. While this card is in the bottom Vector of 1 Stack you control, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects during your Standby Phase. ---Draw a card. ---Select one card in your Graveyard and place it on top of your deck.

[spoiler=#10 Curse of Fallen Allies | Trap]

10curseofthefallenallies.jpg

Activate only when 1 or more Ally Monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Activate the following effect based on what type of card destroyed the monsters. ---Monster: inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent for each Ally monster destroyed. ---Spell: your opponent must discard cards from the top of their deck equal to the amount of Ally monsters destroyed. ---Trap: your opponent must discard cards from their hand equal to the amount of Ally monsters destroyed.

[spoiler=#9 Legion’s Golem | Monster]

09golem.jpg

This effect can only be activated if this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. This card's ATK and DEF points are equal to half the combined ATK points of all the monsters below this card in the Stack.

[spoiler=#8 Vorge – Protector of Allies | Monster]

08vorge-protectorofallies.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

While this card is face up on the field, no Ally monsters can be selected as an attack target. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select 1 Stack on your side of the field. This card gains 300 ATK x the number of Vectors in the Stack.

[spoiler=#7 Ally Barrier | Trap]

07allybarrier.jpg

Activate only when your opponent selects a monster on your side of the field as an attack target. Select 1 Stack on your side of the field. Increase the attack target's ATK by 200 points x the amount of Vectors in the selected Stack.

[spoiler=#6 Ally Mercenary | Spell]

06allymercenary.jpg

Release 1 Ally monster you control. Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with DEF points that are lower than the released monster DEF.

[spoiler=#5 Ally Assault | Spell]

05allyassault.jpg

Select 1 Stack you control. Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to half of the amount of Vectors in the selected Stack (if there is an odd amount, choose the lesser amount).

[spoiler=#4 Ally Movement | Spell]

04allymovement.jpg

Select 1 Ally monster on your side of the field. Move the selected monster to Vector 1 of a different Stack you control.

[spoiler=#3 Legion’s Sage of Guidance | Monster]

03gravecaller.jpg

This effect can only be activated when this is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, look at the top number of cards on your opponent's deck equal to the amount of Vectors in this card's Stack. Then, select 1 monster in this card's Stack and send it to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=#2 Legion’s Shifter | Monster]

02shifter.jpg

You can only activate this effect if it is not in 1 Stack you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may rearrange the monsters in 1 Stack you control. (all Non-Ally Monsters go to the bottom vector of the Stack after this activation.)

[spoiler=#1 Legion’s Warrior | Monster]

01warrior.jpg

This effect can only be activated if this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack you control. This card gains the effect(s) of all monsters below this card in the Stack.

[spoiler=[b]The 11 Commandments of the Allies (Ally Monster Rules)[/b]]

1. A Stack is a Card Zone with 2 or more monster cards in it, and at least one of them must be an Ally/Techno/Zone monster.

2. Only the monster on top can attack, and all monsters change battle positions to what the monster on top is currently doing.

3. When the top monster is destroyed do to battle the next monster in line becomes the top of the Stack. The top monster must be attacked first!!

4. If an effect activates that destroys all monsters, all monsters in the Stack are destroyed as well.

-4.1: if the effect to target one monster is activated, only the top monster of the Stack can be selected, unless designated by the card effect.

5. A card can be stacked like a normal summon, and it takes your normal summon for the turn.

-5.1: Ally Monsters, Techno monsters, and Zone monsters can be Stacked.

6. Field Spells work the same way, if stated they stack on top of each other and they their effects are activated. Unless stated, only the top card’s effect is applied.

7. Card effects for cards under the top card cannot be activated, unless it is an Ally Monster.

-7.1: All other types of card, Techno, Zone, and normal cards, cannot have their effects activated while under the top card of a Stack, and they are treated as if they arent there, unless they are targeted by a specific card effect that does so.

8. Cards in a Stack do not count toward the 5 card limit of monsters on the field.

9. Card effects that move cards to the next adjacent Monster card Zone can be moved to the top of 1 Stack.

-9.1: if there are no Ally, techno, or Zone monsters in the designated Monster Card zone then this effect cannot be activated (unelss there are no monsters in the Monster card zone at all.)

10: if an effect activates that allows an Ally, techno, or Zone monster to go to the bottom of a Stack, or rearrange the Stack in any way, then all Non-Ally/Techno/Zone monsters go to the bottom of the Stack, unless otherwise stated.

11. A vector is short for which position the monster is in in the Stack from the top.

EX: vector 1 (top): Legion's War Caller

vector 2: Techno wolf

vector 3: techno draco

vector 4 (bottom of current Stack): Legion's Magician of Tricks.

-11.1: Vectors are used for Clone Summoning Monsters, and other effects that might specifically designate a certain vector in the Stack.

[/align]

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, i guess i should have written a bit more. after this i will update this in the rules.

a card can be stacked like a normal summon, and it takes your normal summon for the turn,

and instead of placing it in its own monster card spot you place it on top of one of your own. or you can place it in an empty monster card spot if you want, but they wont get their effect that way in most cases.

did that help?

Grayall: is this similar to something that already exists? i didnt know that.....

ive never played the naruto tcg, and i havnt watched the show either. =)

thanks, The Virus.

i would appreciate it if anyone would leave a comment, even if it is really short.

quick question though: would it seem weird if i add a synchro to this set? it would be an Ally, because they are the black blacked guys, but it would a monster who would help them out.

Archived