[The Ally Monsters] Added 1! (10|22|08)

Kale

What do you think of my Ally Monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Ally Monsters?

• ehh.... could be better........
    • iffy... they're good an bad.
    • I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome new cards Kale' date=' can't wait to see them in your fanfic. 11/10, as usual.

[/quote']

thanks! ^_^

i have heard of these' date=' but this is the first time i've thought to actually take a look at them. i wish i'd taken a look at them sooner. they rock! a solid 10/10. you blow me away man. i hope my formchanger idea can be expanded this far one day.

[/quote']

really? people talk about these...? awesome....

thanks for finally stopping by. ;)

anywho, i just added one new card that will spice up gameplay. ^_^ its a trap that has a special "Second Wave" ability.

huh... i only made like 9 Traps in this set... XDD

When this card is activated' date=' Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Ally Monster from your Graveyard to Vector 1 of this card's Stack. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the Spell and Trap Card Zone this card is in is treated as a Monster Card Zone. A Monster in this card's Stack cannot be declared as an attack target unless [b']all other Monster Card Zones on your side of the field are unoccupied.[/b] If this card is removed from the field, all monsters in this card's Stack are sent to the Graveyard.

Fix'd. Before it meant that a monster in the Stack could only be attacked when that Stack had no monsters. >.> No brackets needed for the second fix. Otherwise, awesome idea, cha. ^_^

When this card is activated' date=' Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Ally Monster from your Graveyard to Vector 1 of this card's Stack. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the Spell and Trap Card Zone this card is in is treated as a Monster Card Zone. A Monster in this card's Stack cannot be declared as an attack target unless [b']all other Monster Card Zones on your side of the field are unoccupied.[/b] If this card is removed from the field, all monsters in this card's Stack are sent to the Graveyard.

Fix'd. Before it meant that a monster in the Stack could only be attacked when that Stack had no monsters. >.> No brackets needed for the second fix. Otherwise, awesome idea, cha. ^_^

thanks. ^_^

thanks for rating! at least i can rely on one person to reply when i post a new card here...

~K

Cha. If I don't comment on your cards' date=' who will?! *cue generic superhero theme*

[/quote']

XDD thats true.

i just read the new "Rule" in this section. Apparently now if we dont break the rules we are going to get warned. how stupid... all for not helping nark on others. :|

if only i could have got my word in before it were locked. i dont like the mod here this term...

Cha. If I don't comment on your cards' date=' who will?! *cue generic superhero theme*

[/quote']

XDD thats true.

i just read the new "Rule" in this section. Apparently now if we dont break the rules we are going to get warned. how stupid... all for not helping nark on others. :|

if only i could have got my word in before it were locked. i dont like the mod here this term...

Cha. Though if everyone does it, I'm not sure if they can actually warn everyone...also, in five seconds, thanks to Bloodrun...

Youza getting banned!

[/quote']

XDD thats true.

Cha. Though if everyone does it, I'm not sure if they can actually warn everyone...also, in five seconds, thanks to Bloodrun...

Youza getting banned!

if thats true, appeal it. ;) i should have the freedom to express my iritation for the "not-mod" in question. if his solution to end the unfollowing of his ridiculously tough rules that he created in the first place by trying to ban others that are doing the same thing, he is only digging his own grave.

anywho, this is getting off topic. XD

i hope to bring my new trap card into Edge of Justice soon, i bet it wont make the next chapter though.

You could easily put it in the next chapter actually, by saying he gets it off the other guy he's dueling. >.> Unless you've got the chapter done and you want me to take the bet so that I owe you something. And I'll probably start making some Allies myself soon. I wanna' try recoloring, and this seems like something good to start with, being an already running idea...

You could easily put it in the next chapter actually' date=' by saying he gets it off the other guy he's dueling. >.> Unless you've got the chapter done and you want me to take the bet so that I owe you something. And I'll probably start making some Allies myself soon. I wanna' try recoloring, and this seems like something good to start with, being an already running idea...

[/quote']

well, i can recolour it for ya. ;) you can post your idea with the card art link here, and if i like it i will add it to the set and give you a rep.

thats how my system works...

Hello' date=' and Necro says he likes you cards! (still)

~Necro[/color']

thanks. ;)

Well' date=' I've started it now, and might as well finish it...BTW, why is every Ally DARK?

[/quote']

yep, except for the first synchro, which was light. i meant for it to be dark.. XDD

that card is the 8th card in the set if you were wondering.

i await the card.

Well' date=' Mr. Kal would be helpless against a Clear World deck, or Elemental Control. Fic idea maybe? XD As soon as the stupid Upload Image thing works I'll send you the card over PM. ^_^

[/quote']

yep, he would. anything that targets an attribute will destroy this set, and that is why i made it that way. it aids to the balance.

anywho, there is one card that changes to a LIGHT monster, the Attack Power - Yin and Yang card. ;)

i will be awaiting the PM. ^_^

• 5 weeks later...

Good job, always like the Seal's ability for Spell/Trap card zones as monster card zones. Although few remember the card in the anime/manga that allows monster card zones to be used as Spell/Trap card zones...

Meh

Anyway, i can wait about... two months for the next chapter, i'm on and off this site right now due to overseas trip, don't always get a computer :(

Anyway, lovely new card, and good luck!

Wow, this won't die out, will it? :D

I'm so happy to log on one day, out of the blue, and see that this has been pushed up. :)

I will add a new card soon, I feel the need. I think I should, after all, this set is being revived. I'm sorry about Edge of Justice, I don't have time anymore. :( I bet I will restart on a new fan fic during the summer...

Thank you all for rating this, even though it was basically a dead piece of YCM's history spanning the last 6 months.

I guess it is an undead part of YCM's history now. :D

• 1 year later...

Archived