Bet you can't guess what I've been playing in Duel Links [Alien Scientist] [Written]

Bringerofcake

Alien Scientist

LIGHT

Reptile/Effect

4/1600/1300

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Alien" or " "A" " card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Put 1 A-Counter on a card on the field. Once per turn: You can remove 2 A-Counters from cards on the field; Draw 1 card. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: you can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Reptile in your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Alien Scientist" once per turn.

I've been playing aroma.

I'm surprised that Konami hasn't release an on-summon trigger alien in their more recent waves of support, but it's something that the deck really could use effectively. being able to spit out counters constantly makes the effects that need counters way less annoying to work with, and being able to draw a card if you have too many counters isn't a bad move. Being able to recur Ammonite later in the duel is something the deck really needs, and Scientist being able to get any reptile may lead to some cool stuff in other decks, idk.

Simple mill and counters. Oh boy! At least it doesn't target for any of its effects. And yeah, GY recyling is definitely a must, especially with all the other GY play totally present. Draw power, consistency, lack of HOPT and simplicity? What more can you ask for? Really, no complaints aside from OCG.

Archived