The Best's Tournament, Battle of the Greatest! (Also known as ultimate creativity)

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]OK well I haven't been around this contest so may I request a battle against someone or should you give me? Anyway my card

createcard-19php-1.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while you have 1 "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster", "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" and "Creator of Electron, Elemtro" removed from play. Each turn you must choose one of the following:

± Use one of the three chosen monster's Effects.

± Use 1 removed from play card's ATK and DEF.

± Use another name for this card.

± Equip this card to another monster.

± Increase this cards ATK by 200.

If 1 of the chosen cards is returned to your field, Graveyard, hand or Deck, this card is removed from play. You can remove from play 1 "Creator of Electron, Elemtro", equip this card to 1 "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" or "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster" on your field.

Restructure type is a type that can choose what it will be (Warrior, Fish,etc). When they are equipped with another monster(the monster must be named in the card), that monster takes it's effect.

[spoiler=Required Cards]

9iu3rd.jpg

opy14i.jpg

createcard-86php-2.jpg

[/align]

createcardphp-146.jpg

[spoiler=Rules for stacks]

1. A Stack is a Card Zone with 2 or more monster cards in it, and at least one of them must be an Ally/Techno/Zone monster.

2. Only the monster on top can attack, and all monsters change battle positions to what the monster on top is currently doing.

3. When the top monster is destroyed do to battle the next monster in line becomes the top of the Stack. The top monster must be attacked first!!

4. If an effect activates that destroys all monsters, all monsters in the Stack are destroyed as well.

-4.1: if the effect to target one monster is activated, only the top monster of the Stack can be selected, unless designated by the card effect.

5. A card can be stacked like a normal summon, and it takes your normal summon for the turn.

-5.1: Ally Monsters, Techno monsters, and Zone monsters can be Stacked.

6. Field Spells work the same way, if stated they stack on top of each other and they their effects are activated. Unless stated, only the top card’s effect is applied.

7. Card effects for cards under the top card cannot be activated, unless it is an Ally Monster.

-7.1: All other types of card, Techno, Zone, and normal cards, cannot have their effects activated while under the top card of a Stack, and they are treated as if they arent there, unless they are targeted by a specific card effect that does so.

8. Cards in a Stack do not count toward the 5 card limit of monsters on the field.

9. Card effects that move cards to the next adjacent Monster card Zone can be moved to the top of 1 Stack.

-9.1: if there are no Ally, techno, or Zone monsters in the designated Monster Card zone then this effect cannot be activated (unelss there are no monsters in the Monster card zone at all.)

10: if an effect activates that allows an Ally, techno, or Zone monster to go to the bottom of a Stack, or rearrange the Stack in any way, then all Non-Ally/Techno/Zone monsters go to the bottom of the Stack, unless otherwise stated.

11. A vector is short for which position the monster is in in the Stack from the top.

EX: vector 1 (top): Legion's War Caller

vector 2: Techno wolf

vector 3: techno draco

vector 4 (bottom of current Stack): Legion's Magician of Tricks.

-11.1: Vectors are used for Clone Summoning Monsters, and other effects that might specifically designate a certain vector in the Stack.

Archived