The Best's Tournament, Battle of the Greatest! (Also known as ultimate creativity)

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Proto! I actually saw a real card of that it was actually the beta testing of new cards from Konami and UDE that was given out in malls of asia but unfortunately the mass production of it was put in a stop since it was too powerful^_^BTW it happened some time november 2007 if your curious!^_^

BTW again I scanned the image^_^I borrowed this card from my friend!^_^

Gaia.jpg

Ok! here ya go that was the actual card with that same image! it was a beta card of UDE but unfortunately the mast production of it wasn't continued! I still have the card with me! so ill just write its text!

Name: Gaia - LORD of All Mythical Beast

Level: 12

Type: Dragon/ Fusion/ Effect

Card Lore:

[Cards with Mythical Beast in their names excluding Neltharion and Zephyr]

Summon by above cards only. All effects of Spell, Trap and Monster cards(excluding this card) are negated and removed from play as long as this card is shown face-up on the field. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to all cards removed from play x800.

Circulation : Limited Edition

SET ID: "Rise of the Mythical Beast" RMB - 010

Serial Number : 32642203

sorry blazenz but your card isn't "real" enough to enter, I don't want you losing all your points to point thirsty 4 & 5 star members like Griffin, myself, proto, or chronos. ^_^ hope you come back when you get better!

~Ryan

PS ~ due to partially overcoming my depression I have decided to use the squiggly (~) instead of my usual hyphen (-)

Thought i'd come in and see what's happening *Pulls a card out of Pocket*

[align=center]48078sl1.jpg

Pocket Dragon Spike

1 Tuner monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster

During each of your Draw Phases, you can discard the card you draw to add 2 Strawberry Counters to this card. By removing 4 Strawberry Counters from this card, you can look at your opponent's hand, select 1 Monster Card, and send it to the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, gain 500 Life Points for each Strawberry Counter on this card.[/align]

Archived