The Best's Tournament, Battle of the Greatest! (Also known as ultimate creativity)

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I got no other people playing me (CDF needs to posts cards!)

Guidelines

-----------

5-10 card set

100 points a piece

Chronos can judge if he wants if not any other judge can.

2 rep

you agree? (I want a big wager, and if you want , if you win I will make you a booster or 2 ^_^)

Since I got no other people playing me (CDF needs to posts cards!)

Guidelines

-----------

5-10 card set

100 points a piece

Chronos can judge if he wants if not any other judge can.

2 rep

you agree? (I want a big wager' date=' and if you want , if you win I will make you a booster or 2 ^_^)

[/quote']

first of all, i do not want to risk nearly all of the points i have (80 points apiece sounds better) and let's do 3-7 card set becaUSE I HAVE A COOL 3 CARD SET

Guest Tiger

may I see your grading rubric (How you grade cards out of 100)

Okay here,

Realistic Card ~ 10%

Realistic Effect ~ 25%

Unique ~ 5%

Realistic attack and defense ~ 20%

Makes sense ~ 40%

here are my cards: (dont you feel the drain XD)

DrabiustheDrainerofLife.jpg

Effect:When this card is Normal Summoned, pay at least 1000 Life Points. The original ATK of this card is equal to half of the Life Points paid. Activate one of the following effects when this card is Normal Summoned:

Over 500 ATK-discard 1 card from your hand.

Over 1500 ATK-Draw 1 card

Over 2500 ATK-Destroy 1 card on the field.

Over 3500 ATK-This card is not destroyed as a result of battle

Over 5000 ATK-Destroy all cards on the field except this card and draw cards from your deck equal to the number of cards destroyed.

JuliatheGiverofLife.jpg

You must tribute at least 2 monsters to Summon this card. This card's ATK becomes equal to half of the tributed monsters' original ATK. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you may tribute one monster on your side of the field to activate one of the following effects depending on the ATK of the card:

500 ATK or less-destroy this card

1500 ATK or less-gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of the tributed card

2500 ATK or less-Draw 2 cards and if there is a monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less in your hand, Special Summon it.

Thehiddenreverseroflife.jpg

As Long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, whenever you pay Life Points, add half of the amount that should be paid to your Life Points instead. Whenever you gain life points, other than from the effect of this card, you may deal damage equal to the amount earned instead.

SealofLorD.jpg

Pay 500 life points. Add 1 "Drabius, the Drainer of Life" or 1 "Julia, the Giver of Life" from your deck to your hand.

Archived