The Best's Tournament, Battle of the Greatest! (Also known as ultimate creativity)

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srry for the double but since nobody is stepping up, i will judge (i need 1 rep ryan plz).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimateryan:

Angelic Death Maiden

OCG-10/10 - Perfect, what i expect from both of you

Pic-8/10 - what can i say, i'm a tough grader

Balance-8/10 - I've heard of overpowered, but this card is a little underpowered

Creativity-9/10 - this is the hardest category to score high in

overall-91/100 (A-Awesome)

Beckoning from Below

OCG-10/10

Pic-6/10 - if it is called Beckoning from "below," why is the Angel "Above" the city?

Balance-7.5/10

Creativity-8/10 - Very creative! Good Job (the name mishap hurt you though)

Overall-83.5/100 (B-Bad (just kidding good job)

Fallen

OCG-9/10 (almost perfect)

Pic-5/10 (does not corolate with effect)

Balance-7/10 (a little overpowered)

Creativity-6/10 (the pic and name have nothing to do with the effect)

Overall-73/100 (C-Come on, this card could be better)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Hunter

Magician of the Legendary Tricks

OCG-8/10 (I'm pretty sure that it is "as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard" and not "destroyed by battle"

Pic-10/10 (I love the holofoil 8) )

Balance-9/10 (very well balanced-could be a little stronger)

Creativity-9/10

Overall-88/100 (B-Bad (just kidding good job)

Inpenetrable Spell Barrier

OCG-9/10 (minor punctuation error)

Pic-10/10 (once again you suceed in the pic category)

Balance-10/10 (good balance)

Creativity-6/10 (negating attacks and preventing the attacking monster to attack is so overused)

Overall-91/100 (A-Awesome)

Last Shot Pistol

OCG-7.5/10 (errors, should read, "As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 400. This card is destroyed when the equipped monster destroys a monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed, increase the DEF of all face-up Spellcaster-Type monsters by 200.")

Pic-9/10

Balance-10/10

Creativity-7/10

Overall-81.5/100 (B)

Ultimateryan has a total of 247.5/300

God Hunter has a total of.....(drumroll plz?).....240.5

Oh, that was very close. Ultimateryan gets the 100 points and a rep.

Sorry guys if I was out for 2 days. My computer crashed so XD

(Note: Im still using the office PC so guys! sorry! for he delay! XD!

My PC will be up and running on 22 or 23 after its done with maintenance! ok!)

UltimateRyan

Your pack features graveyard summoning through hand destruction. Which is a hard combo to do.

Name - The name is simple, but I'm not having the 'fear me' feeling in the name.

Effect - As I've mentioned,it's hard to perform.

Image - very emo XD but I don't think Konami will take this for a kid's card game XD

God Hunter

A spellcaster pack that take advantage of deck destruction.

Name - In a way convincing. They suggest a defense combo or a 'last shot' strategy.

Effect - They're simple. But you forgot the "When the selected monster is removed form the field, destroy this card" effect for your trap.

Image - Anime is nice. You could have rendered the Spell card more like the others.

Judgement!!

ultimateryan

When I looked at your first card, I thought the theme of the pack was summoning from the Graveyard. It would seem your theme is deck restoration. I don't see in any way how the three cards will directly help each other. Indirectly, you send cards to the grave 7 times for a special summon (effect of spell card) so you can return a similar monster to the deck (effect of monster card) and you can take your monster away from the graveyard (effect of Trap Card) so you can pay the price of the Spell card.

with the above reasons, I give you 80%

God Hunter

As I've said (and proved by the effects), this is like a defense combo. Your spell card backs up the monster's offense, and your trap stalls time so your monster can get more ATK. You can chain "Appropriate" to your monster for an Exodia Deck too.

nuff said, you get 88%

The winner is...God Hunter!!!

Congratulations.

Reason of Defeat:

ryan, make the effects more simple and to the theme of the competition. And try not to give a heavy price for simple objectives.

Archived