The Best's Tournament, Battle of the Greatest! (Also known as ultimate creativity)

Ultimate Ryan

Guest Tiger

may I see your grading rubric (How you grade cards out of 100)

Okay here' date='

Realistic Card ~ 10%

Realistic Effect ~ 25%

Unique ~ 5%

Realistic attack and defense ~ 20%

Makes sense ~ 40%

[/quote']

You have not told me If I could be a judge yet. Can I?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Griffin Username

------------------------

Draibius The Drainer Of Life

Name: 8/10 - Great but needs some more spark!

Effect: 7/10 - The Effect is great but there are problems in it! let me rephrase the right way!

"You must pay at least a 1000 life points, for this card to be successfully normal summoned.

The Original ATK and of this card varies to the amount of life points sacrificed by half for this monster to be normally summoned: 500+ ATK - Discard 1 card from your hand, 1500+ ATK - Draw 1 Card, 2500+ ATK - Destroy 1 card on the field, 3500+ ATK - This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle,

5000+ ATK - Destroy all cards on the field except this card then draw cards from your deck equal to the number of cards destroyed."

Image: 4/10 - Sorry not liking the image...It needs work

Card Balance:8/10 - It is fairly balance, but like I said! monsters with zero DEF are much vulnerable to attacks specially to monsters with percing effect such as my "Ancient Gear Golem".

Overall: 27/40 - (F - Fair)

This Card needs some work but it's great if all the problems are fixed.

Julia The Giver Of Life

-----------------------------

Name: 10/10 Oh i see sparks!

Effect: 9/10 OH! Great! Effect! I like it!

Image: 7/10 Its Great But ican't see the part! where the image contributes to its name as the giver of life...

Card Balance: 8/10 - It is again fairly balance...needs some little defense...

Overall: 34/40 - (G - Good)

The card is much Greater this time but still needs some work

The Hidden Reverser Of Life

-----------------------------

Name: 10/10!!! LOVING THE NAME!

Effect: 10/10 Uh! Creepy effect! hehe! I like it!

Image: 10/10 I see the darkness on that innocent face!

Card Balance: - 10/10 It is balance enough! according to its level effect and altering of stats.

Overall: 40/40! Good Job!!! I like the! CArd!

(OC- Official Card Material!)

Seal Of Life Or Death

-------------------------

name: 8/10 Its good!

effect: 7/10 good! but you might add some more trick in it...

Image: 5/10 meh!

Card Balance: 10/10 its balance enough!

Overall: 30/40

(G-Good) - It still need some work...

Total Score: 131/160(92%/100%)

Your Cards are great! but still needs some work...

Ultimateryan

---------------------

Koxzarr - The Reaper

Name: 10/10 Great Name!

Image: 10/10 Uh! Creepy! I like it!

Effect: 10/10! Great Effect!!! Good Job!!

card Balance: 10/10 Its balance! very balance!

Overall: 40/40 (OC - Offcial Card Material)

Good Joba perfect score!

-----------------------------------

Zemm - The D.D^

Name: 7/10 (A bit Lame but it's ok for the Pic)

Image: 7/10 (It's a bit dark need lightening and I don't see how it suppose to do fortune or something like that.)

Effect: 6/10 (I Think this is the appopriate way to show the effect: "Once per turn you may roll a six-sided die

for this card to gain 1 of the following effects: [1 - 3] - Remove from the game 2 cards from your hand, then draw a card.

[4 - 5] - Your opponent discards a card from his/her hand and removes it from the game

[ 6 ] - Remove from the game your entire hand cards, then increase this monster's ATK by each card x300.

Card Balance: 10/10 (fair Enough)

Overall: 30/40 (G - Good)

This card may need a name change, image lightening, and card effect rewritting, but it's balance no need to change it's level and Stats.

----------------------------------

Karuu - The Teller^

Name: 8/10 (It's Good, but something tells me somethings missing)

Image: 9/10 (It's Awesome but doesn't match the name)

Effect: 7/10 (Good but needs rephrasing. "Every time your opponent ends his/her turn, you may look at the card on top of his/her deck, then the effect of this card

varies accordingly to what card you look at..

Monster - When you enter your next Draw phase, you may either draw a card or return 1 Fortune-type monster from yourgraveyard to

your hand.Spell - Add that card to your opponents hand. Trap - Discard that card.

Card Balance: 10/10 (Fair Enough)

Overall : 32/40 (G - Good)

The Card needs Rephrasing and a little bit of image editing or a entire image change)

------------------------------------------------

Firr - Destroyer^

Name: 9/10 (Not Bad! but not flashy)

Image: 10/10 (Really shows what the name means! and what the effect meant)

Effect: 9/10 (Great Effect! but still with grammar errors specifically the trap part it should be " Your opponent discards a card from his/her hand to the graveyard.

Card Balance: 10/10 (Lowering the level and Stats to not overpower the effect! not bad!)

Overall: 38/40 (Gr - Great)

This Card may be custom made but has! The Real Yugioh Card Matearial!Good to be turn into a Official Card)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yenn - Savior^

Name: 6/10 (Not too Good Needs name change...)

Image: 6/10 (Dun! Dun! Dun! It's Gilgamesh! From Fate Stay Night! If People see these they are going to comment! How did a villain become a savior?)

Effect: 7/10 (It's Fair but something is missing! You stated what will happen to the spell and trap cards! But What will happend to the monster cards! just expounding!

because you stated what will happen to the spell and trap cards! and left behing the monster cards! You must emphasize what you mean or many might be confused...

Card Balance: 9/10 (It's cool! but I think something! is missing! I just can't put my finger on to it!)

Overall: 28/40 (F - Fair)

This card might need a remake...

------------------------------------------------------------

Revealed Fortune^

Name: 10/10 (It's Simple! but Great!To be heared(readXD))

Image: 9/10 ( I think you should edit it! Replacing! Pot of Avarice with 1 of your Fortune monsters! to show! emphasis)

Effect: 10/10 (Official Card Matearial!)

Card Balance: 10/10 (It's! Perfectly Balanced! Cause you created it as a normal spell card! but if it was another type of spell card! I don't know what Iam going to

comment...

Overall: 39/40 (OC - Official Card! Matearial!)

You made! a splendid spell card! but i think you may need to edit the image...

----------------------------------------------------------

Forgotten Fortune^

Name: 10/10 (Still! Simple but good!)

Image: 10/10 (Great! And matches the name!)

Effect: 7/10 (Great! But needs rephrasing...into " Discard 2 Fortune-type monsters from your hand, then you may Draw 1 Card while your opponent discards 1 card randomly

from his/her hand. If the card you drew was a Fortune-type monster, you may special summon it to the field, then draw 1 card.)

Card Balance: 10/10 (Great! How did! come up with this!)

Overall: 37/40 (Gr - Great)

Only needs rephrasing! then it's! Perfect!!!!

TOTAL

-------------------------------

244/280(94%/100%)

It was a very close! Match! but!!! You won!!!

Victor for! Ultimateryan!!!

So I deduct? 10 points from the points you sent me right? cause i judged?

and 150 goes to the winner + 1 rep from me and 1 rep from the opponent right!

Guest Tiger

the card and i'm a judge but it may not be up yet and i'm not sure if this is my place to but in but the card MR.Yuki is NO!!!

I am also a judge and the card according to my standards is good.

Guest Tiger

wellstill we all have our opinions but 5000 attack thats still outragrous and if it was like that make it like FGD. the effect ugh.

Whoops, I slipped up. I did not see the 5000 attack part! Whew! I will tell him to change the attack and post it then, I will let him in!

Archived