Ultimate Ryan

Do you agree?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes 100%!
    • No not really
    • About So-So 50%
    • Your friend is screwed!

well with all the pollution and crimes and injustice! Just a few days ago this kid in my school brought a knife (middle school!) and threatened to stab over 10 people and he is only out of school for 1 day! And he said that Monday he said he would bring a gun and shoot the person who ratted on his knife, the person who ratted is 1 of my best friends! our world is chaos! and we need to help put a stop to it!

That is life. The world is an evil place, and these are just the type of things that happen.

Also, about what happen in your school. Are the people their smoking something? When a student threatens to stab people, you kick him out, and send him to jail. Tell your friend to skip school Monday. This way he is safe and you can see the other kid's next move.

Guest JoshIcy

in a strange way... i wanna see this, i live in paradise and no adrenaline from everyday things XD...

but yeah, just be on your guard and cautious for anyone acting "out of character".. we have had a few incidents like that but they are few and FAR between....

besides, the world was messed up from the time it spawned... choice and all...

thats the way to put it icy and trust me i am on my guard at all times! and you are right to DMG it was insanity, When i heard the rumors where true about the nice I nearly jumped out of my skin, security checked his locker and found and he was out of school today, but just today, they gotta do more!

Guest JoshIcy

thats the way to put it icy and trust me i am on my guard at all times!

not so much being on guard, but being watchful... being on your guard can hinder you, but watching is a degree below and much more flexible...

wowers!i always knew of the world & its darkest side,so i always maintain a guard towards everyone around me,thus a tremendous lack of trust & faith (and i'm in singapore,a rather peace society compared to other countries,like Isarael or USA)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Gimme a break. A freakin' knife? Every competent martial artist knows you can't fight someone with a knife unarmed and expect to win unless you're Chuck Norris. The injustice of it is astounding. If you see the guy there with a gun on Monday, stay the hell away and get to a phone. You've seen the beginning of the next Columbine.

you must know the first rule of survival.

Never mess with someone who has a weapon unless you have a bigger and faster weapon.

Lesson over kids' date=' next lesson starts tomorrow.

[/quote']

In other words...Natural Selection or only the more fit that fits in the environment would be the one to survive...in this case, the stronger would survive...

i've finally found an answer for your question.

Q:What has our world become?

A:1 big pile of mess that the young gerneration is expected to pick up OR the sign that it's time for Armegeddon (universal translation:that's the end of the world!!!)

we all just have to accept that the world is a violent place.

60's ya had the hippies and race wars

70s....most of us were on drugs so we dont remember those years

80's still on drugs but rocking out in a band.

90's things were calming down with boy bands and brittany spears.

2000' the world becomes violent once more as a possible third world war begins to form. Everyones obsessed with horrible reality shows, 9/11, and more brittany spears. Finally the nerds of the world begin to snap and go on rampages to kill all of the bullies in his life, but kill themselves so they dont have to deal with going to prison to be raped by a 48 yr old guy name brooklyn.

i think you and your friend should get a retaining order against him and stay home for about a week locked in your room....

Nothing bad seems to happen where I live. Only two crimes have been committed to my family.

1. Some guy stole an old car's radio???

2. Someone through a rock through both of my Dad's car windows.

No one seems to die from murder around here. The worst thing In my school was someone accidentally through a pencil at someones eye and it hit its mark. and One last thing. Someone fell off their skateboard and died a few years ago. (Wear your helmets people)

As for you guys. Thats just weird how violent things are. Stay away from Mr. Gun.

Nothing bad seems to happen where I live. Only two crimes have been committed to my family.

No one seems to die from murder around here. The worst thing In my school was someone accidentally through a pencil at someones eye and it hit its mark. and One last thing. Someone fell off their skateboard and died a few years ago. (Wear your helmets people)

As for you guys. Thats just weird how violent things are. Stay away from Mr. Gun.

That's a sign of a high IQ level kids.

And yet your grammar isn't.

Regardless, what do you mean?

And yet your grammar isn't.

Regardless' date=' what do you mean?

[/quote']

i am not that strict on grammar.

anyway i mean you are right, stay away from people with guns. unless you have a bigger gun of course.

Archived