egyptian god cards (have all three!!!!!!

monsters

gilford the legend

winged rhynos

dark magician

skilled dark magican x2

swift gaia the feirce knight

guardian sphinx

harpie queen

ambulanceriod

destny hero defender

simorgh bird of divinity

cyber dragon

crystal beast ruby carbuncle

breaker the magial warrior

man eater bug x2

rescueriod

mystic swordsman lv4

chaos sorcerer

ebon magician curran

mystic swordsman lv 2

crystal beast amber mammoth

amazoness chan master

treeborn frog

super conductor tyranno

chaos command magician

gravi crush dragon

goblin atttack force

crystal beast amethyst cat

harpie lady 2

exxod master of the guard

gemini elf

hieracosphinx

obelisk the tormentor

blue eyes white dragon

slifer the sky dragon

sphinx teleia

white magician pikeru

ancient gear gadjiltron dragon

dark eradicator warlock

relinquished

harpie lady 1

the winged dragon of ra

infernal flame emperor

harpie lady 3

spells

black illusion ritual

dark magic attack

monster reborn

sheild and sword

different dimension capsule

stray lambs

polyerization

magical dimension

dragons mirror

pot of avarice

harpies hunting ground

feild barrier

spell absorption

mage power

traps

a hero emerges

ordeal of a traveler x2

pyrmid of light

crystal raigeki

magic cylinder

wall of revaling light

fusions

ambulance rescueroid

five headed dragon

if there are any forbiends i don't care i play with my deck

rate

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many monsters do you have in this deck? If you want to have all the god cards in one deck (why would you), this is what I recommend.

For Slifer, you should put Infinite Cards in your deck. Also, you should use the Appropriate and Bistro Butcher Combo. When you damage your opponent, they draw two cards. You draw 2 cards for every card your opponent draws, so thats 4 cards added to your hand.

For Obelisk, you should have use an Ultimate Offering so you can get extra monsters on to your side of the field. Not only with this make it easier to summon the god cards, but you can use Obelisk's effect easier.

For Ra, you might want to put monsters that have 1900 ATK in your deck so you can increase Ra's ATK easier. Also if you want to pay Life Points for Ra's ATK and DEF, I recommend putting a Solemn Wishes in your deck. (This gives you 500 Life Points when ever you draw cards and works perfectly with Slifer too.)

Also, take out cards like the Dark Magician, Exxod, and a bunch of 7+ star monsters that have no effect, and the Pyramid of Light and those Sphinx cards. There not that good.

Hoped this helped.

Aren't the god cards illegal in any format anyway?

I never got why that was. I mean they're tough but they are three sacrifice Monsters' date=' and they're not nearly as Indestructible as the show makes them look. Much cheaper [u']legal[/u] combos out there.

Aren't the god cards illegal in any format anyway?

I never got why that was. I mean they're tough but they are three sacrifice Monsters' date=' and they're not nearly as Indestructible as the show makes them look. Much cheaper [u']legal[/u] combos out there.

yeah ok fine i also have a questoin do u no the effect of most of the cards??

ps: my decks best effect is gurdian spinx that card lets you return your oppents mosters to their hand:)

You know I did some research no one really knows what the God cards do. A lot of it is hear say and rumors. Base off the manga witch in turn affect the american dub. The Yu-gi-oh! video games that allow you to actually use them. Constantly change what they're capable of. In fact these cards don't really appear to do anything and are just fan service (Note their cryptic descriptions). That's why they're not allowed in tournaments. If you can find somebody that'll actually let you use this deck. Technically they can do whatever the hell you want just as long as Obilesk starts off with 4000 ATK and DEF and Slifer's are some mutiple of thousand :lol:. I guess that's why they're gods.

ok guys many people have been asking for my advice on the gods and this is what i say to them

the gods are illegal for a number of reasons

1 the effects are not written on the cards

2 they have different colored backs

3 they are ot 3 but 2 tributes

hopes this helps

Archived