egyptian god cards (have all three!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that you said that. And it's apparent. You can work really hard to make this deck, that's fine. But a lot of people can work really easy to make decks that could beat this one. That's all I'm saying. No offense or anything, but even Jaden's deck could beat this. That's why I'm suggesting that you change this deck completely.

And also, if you're not willing to take out cards, then why the hell did you post this deck in the first place?

The Sphinx cards are harder to summon than Exodia is to draw, so don't use them. :P

By the way, Obelisk doesn't have an "infinity" effect. That's just in the show. The real effect just allows you to sacrifice 2 monsters to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and deal 4000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Also, Ra isn't able to take the power of monsters on your side of the field by tributing them. They list the real effects in the Yugioh magazine.

read the bigging I SAID I DO NOT CARE IF I PLAY WITH BANNED OR NOT OK GOT IT I WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE THIS DECK THE WAY I USE IT

You might want to calm down a bit. People where just giving their opinions. And my opinion is; it doesn't look like you worked really hard to make this deck. Granted, I don't know what cards you have and what cards you don't have, but it looks like you just picked up a random pile of cards, added the God Cards, and called it a God Card Deck.

The Sphinx cards are harder to summon than Exodia is to draw' date=' so don't use them. :P

By the way, Obelisk doesn't have an "infinity" effect. That's just in the show. The real effect just allows you to sacrifice 2 monsters to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and deal 4000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Also, Ra isn't able to take the power of monsters on your side of the field by tributing them. They list the real effects in the Yugioh magazine.

[/quote']

These cards are promotions. their direct Japaneses translations do not make a terrible amount of sense, on purpose. So they make reference to the show and Manga. So these cards don't really do anything but if they must do something then it would be everything from the show.There aren't many official publications of Yu-Gi-Oh! in in north America, and none of them list their "effects" without reference to the show or what fans think. Maybe if you had some inserts or web site because I'd like to know for sure myself. But from every official stand point they don't care you can't use them anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Some people just have no idea.

A deck must have at least 40 cards. The most you should EVER use is 50 (A certain kind of Gadget deck).

This deck is terrible for MANY reasons. You obviously don't see that as you're stubborn.

The gods are NOT and will NEVER be playable as they DO NOT have effects PRINTED on the cards.

This deck, I repeat, is terrible. You said you put a lot of hard work into it. I cannot see that, as the deck DOES NOT work and your cards do not have synergy with each other.

Thank you Sartorius. I don't believe you worked hard on this deck either. I just think you picked up a random pile of cards and just put the God Cards in them.

Also, you have been here long enough to learn that double posting is not cool. Don't do it. Just edit your post. Actually, the post you made was just the same thing you said before, except you just reworded it to sound more immature.

Oh yeah, make you sig smaller. It's too big.

Sigh Where To Start, O.k Lets Begin

1. Your Retarded

2. The God Cards Are Illegal, The Banned Cards Are Illegal, And If You Say You Don't Care, Guess What I Don't Care Because (Go Back And Reread #1)

3. This Section Is Meant To Help People Improve Decks, And Or Show Their Deck/Strategies, Not To Rate Cards Thrown Together, And Not Even Good Cards Mind You, But sheet Thrown Together That Doesn't Pass As A Legal "Deck" Anywhere.

4. "so far i only have one friend here loppykitten" And Do You Wonder Why?

5. Rating - 111111111/100000000, Basically You Can Take A Bunch Of Random Commons And Have A Better Deck Then This.

Sigh Where To Start' date=' O.k Lets Begin

1. Your Retarded

2. The God Cards Are Illegal, The Banned Cards Are Illegal, And If You Say You Don't Care, Guess What I Don't Care Because (Go Back And Reread #1)

3. This Section Is Meant To Help People Improve Decks, And Or Show Their Deck/Strategies, Not To Rate Cards Thrown Together, And Not Even Good Cards Mind You, But sheet Thrown Together That Doesn't Pass As A Legal "Deck" Anywhere.

4. "so far i only have one friend here loppykitten" And Do You Wonder Why?

5. Rating - 111111111/100000000, Basically You Can Take A Bunch Of Random Commons And Have A Better Deck Then This.

[/quote']

I actually did #5 and he's right I had a decent stall deck. Fun to play won a few duals, but it took to long to win. What you got there is pure unreliability and no balance what so ever.

Archived