YCM's own...

Synchronized

I think YCM should have it's own Fan-Fic.

There should be a group of members that write a new episode every week.

It would be like an online version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Something that a lot of the members read. It's like watching GX, you want to read a new episode each week.

What do you think?

If yes;

Only those that produce good fan-fics should be allowed;

Many people cannot set out Fan-Fics correctly, they dont use good grammar, and by good i mean spell, non-perfect grammar is to be expected, but goodish grammar is acceptable.

You, Umbra, Myself, Azuh, we are some of the people who have produced good sucessful Fan-Fics with great ideas and overall layouts.

People with mass spelling issues are a No-No.

Arggu that's kinda like what I'ma do =/

Anyways...

Nice idea I s'pose.

Just to clear things up so that people don't scream at me for doing what I do, this is what I'm doing:

Fan-fic that will involve multiple cameos by members from this site

The fan-fic will be moderately "YGO Abridged" type thing, but at the same thing moderately serious.

Kind of a comedy.

gl with this though.

If yes;

Many people cannot set out Fan-Fics correctly' date=' they dont use good grammar, and by good i mean spell, non-perfect grammar is to be expected, but goodish grammar is acceptable.

You, Umbra, Myself, Azuh, we are some of the people who have produced good sucessful Fan-Fics with great ideas and overall layouts.

[/quote']

You forgot me...... <_< Even though my fan fic dont get many post becuase i'm not "popular"

Anywho i like the idea

I have very good grammar and imagination. But for some reason everyone except Supreme Gamemaster Yddisac ignores my work. I don't understand why.

Im all honesty is comes down to popularity.

I myself am an extremely popular and well known member of the site, its down to that in my opinion, plus my extremely good card making and advertisment that my Fan-Fic, after only 2 chapters, has become one of the most commented and most read.

I have very good grammar and imagination. But for some reason everyone except Supreme Gamemaster Yddisac ignores my work. I don't understand why.

Im all honesty is comes down to popularity.

I myself am an extremely popular and well known member of the site' date=' its down to that in my opinion, plus my extremely good card making and advertisment that my Fan-Fic, after only 2 chapters, has become one of the most commented and most read.

[/quote']

Exactly.

I'm going to do a little experiment. :twisted:

If yes;

Many people cannot set out Fan-Fics correctly' date=' they dont use good grammar, and by good i mean spell, non-perfect grammar is to be expected, but goodish grammar is acceptable.

[/quote']

Heyi,whut r u tawkin' 'bout speling????

........just kidding.....

I think this idea should be good,but lots of people will not pass through a ''test'' to post it's own Fan-Fic.

Yes,I agree,but it will take LOTS of work.

I have chosen 11 people (including me) to work on the Fan-Fic. I sent a pm to the selected people, and only one of them said they didn't want to, so there will probably be a team of 10 members to work on it.

There will be a private forum that we can use to talk about the Fan-Fic

Archived